Subject: bug#11614: compose (in 2.0.5 docs)

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 01:16:53 +0200

Hi David,

Sorry for the late reply.

David Jaquay <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Docs for compose, in section 6.9.6, might better read "Compose proc with
> the procedures in rest, such that [the procedures in rest are applied in
> order, followed by] proc last, and return the resulting procedure. The
> given procedures must have compatible arity."  The existing text seems to
> imply that only the last procedure in rest is executed before proc.

The text was changed in the meantime to this:

 -- Scheme Procedure: compose proc1 proc2 ...
     Compose PROC1 with the procedures PROC2 ...  such that the last
     PROC argument is applied first and PROC1 last, and return the
     resulting procedure.  The given procedures must have compatible
     arity.

How does that sound?

Thanks,
Ludo’.