Subject: 24.0.97; allout-widgets comment headers break lm-commentary

From: Daniel Hackney <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 00:57:15 -0400

The headings in the comments for allout-widgets are improperly formatted
and so break the automatic extraction of the "Commentary" section. At
the end of the Commentary section, the "Code" section is introduced, but
it is formatted like this:

  ;;;_: Code

rather than the standard

  ;;; Code:

The problem can be seen by running the following under "emacs -Q"

  (require 'lisp-mnt)
  (lm-commentary (locate-file
		  "allout-widgets.el"
		  load-path
		  load-file-rep-suffixes))

The whole remaining portion of the file is returned rather than simply
the Commentary section.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.97.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK  Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-05-18 on priscilla
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000