Subject: bug#11609: 24.1.50; url-retrieve* try to connect to tramp

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 14:45:22 +0200

Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,

Hi Thierry,

> May be this issue have been fixed in trunk, I can update until mid June,
> if so ignore this.
>
> In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
>  of 2012-05-04 on thierry-MM061
> Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
> Configured using:
>  `configure '--with-x-toolkit=lucid' '--without-rsvg' '--without-gconf'
>  '--with-wide-int''

I cannot reproduce the problem with 

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.7 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-06-01 on detlef
Bzr revision: 108442 [email-masked]

Best regards, Michael.