Subject: bug#11587: 24.0.97; Crash with global-linum-mode and info

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:27:33 +0200

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Chong Yidong <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I can't reproduce this on GNU Emacs 24.0.97.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu,
> GTK+ Version 3.2.0).  Maybe a Windows-specific problem; could you
> provide a backtrace?

Reproducible on Windows (24.0.97 and trunk).

Breakpoint 1, w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7189
7189      button = MessageBox (NULL,
(gdb) bt
#0  w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7189
#1  0x011e63a9 in pop_it (it=0x88c9a8) at xdisp.c:5799
#2  0x011ea6e6 in set_iterator_to_next (it=0x88c9a8, reseat_p=1) at xdisp.c:7218
#3  0x011eeca4 in move_it_to (it=0x88c9a8, to_charpos=227, to_x=-1,
to_y=-1, to_vpos=1, op=12) at xdisp.c:8779
#4  0x011ef19d in move_it_vertically_backward (it=0x88db60, dy=256) at
xdisp.c:8914
#5  0x01205ed8 in redisplay_window (window=60256773,
just_this_one_p=0) at xdisp.c:15864
#6  0x011feb0c in redisplay_window_0 (window=60256773) at xdisp.c:13777
#7  0x010317d6 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x11fead9
<redisplay_window_0>, arg=60256773, handlers=55212798,
    hfun=0x11feab8 <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1355
#8  0x011fea9f in redisplay_windows (window=60256773) at xdisp.c:13757
#9  0x011fcf0a in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13330
#10 0x011f9f28 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:12545
#11 0x010089de in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=2, maps=0x88f980,
prev_event=55228442, used_mouse_menu=0x88fa58, end_time=0x0) at
keyboard.c:2452
#12 0x0101c18d in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x88fbd4, bufsize=30,
prompt=55228442, dont_downcase_last=0, can_return_switch_frame=1,
    fix_current_buffer=1) at keyboard.c:9349
#13 0x01005c6f in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1453
#14 0x010316ee in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1005677
<command_loop_1>, handlers=55286146, hfun=0x1004e73 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1317
#15 0x010052b0 in command_loop_2 (ignore=55228442) at keyboard.c:1158
#16 0x01031113 in internal_catch (tag=55284194, func=0x100528c
<command_loop_2>, arg=55228442) at eval.c:1074
#17 0x0100526c in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1137
#18 0x01004848 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:757
#19 0x01004b63 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:821
#20 0x010028b6 in main (argc=2, argv=0x962db0) at emacs.c:1711
(gdb)