Subject: bug#11541: 24.0.97; Crash when visiting file on OS X 10.7.3

From: Thomas Kappler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:49:27 +0100

Unfortunately I can still confirm this crasher on Mac OS 10.6.8, using an
Emacs nightly build from Oct 27 2012 downloaded from emacsformacosx.com,
direct link:
http://emacsformacosx.com/emacs-builds/Emacs-2012-10-27-110684-universal-10.6.8.dmg

Behavior is exactly as reported by Florian: open a file with a UTF8 right
arrow in it, and it crashes with the same stacktrace originating in
ns_findfonts. 100% reproduceable.

Below I pasted the whole .crash file generated by Mac OS.

Let me know if you require more information. I have no experience with GDB,
though.

Thanks, Thomas

Process:         Emacs [97585]
Path:            /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 24.2.50 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [122]

Date/Time:       2012-10-31 11:40:56.023 +0100
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)
Report Version:  6

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Thread 0 Crashed:  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff876030b6 __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010009ee34
terminate_due_to_signal + 116
2   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000bbef3 emacs_abort + 19
3   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100188581 ns_term_shutdown +
81
4   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010009e595 shut_down_emacs +
197
5   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010009ee0b
terminate_due_to_signal + 75
6   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000bbf0e
handle_fatal_signal + 14
7   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000bc322
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 146
8   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff876151ba _sigtramp + 26
9   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff8062eeb0 CFStringGetLength
+ 80
10  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff8064040c
CFStringCompareWithOptionsAndLocale + 76
11  com.apple.CoreText                0x00007fff80c95ed6
CompareDescriptorsByTraitsAndPrecedence + 179
12  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff80687a9a
__CFSimpleMergeSort + 666
13  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff80687883
__CFSimpleMergeSort + 131
14  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff80687858
__CFSimpleMergeSort + 88
15  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff80687883
__CFSimpleMergeSort + 131
16  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff80687883
__CFSimpleMergeSort + 131
17  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff80687858
__CFSimpleMergeSort + 88
18  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff80687858
__CFSimpleMergeSort + 88
19  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff80687883
__CFSimpleMergeSort + 131
20  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff8068764d CFSortIndexes + 317
21  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff80687450 CFQSortArray + 144
22  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff806872ce CFArraySortValues
+ 478
23  com.apple.CoreText                0x00007fff80ca877c
TCFSetRef::CreateSortedArray(long (*)(void const*, void const*, void*),
void*, CFArrayCallBacks const*) const + 164
24  com.apple.CoreText                0x00007fff80c96a3e
TDescriptorSource::CopyAllDescriptorsSorted() const + 152
25  com.apple.CoreText                0x00007fff80c68e7d
TDescriptor::CreateMatchingDescriptors(__CFSet const*, unsigned long) const
+ 143
26  com.apple.AppKit                  0x00007fff81081b7d
-[NSCTFontDescriptor matchingFontDescriptorsWithMandatoryKeys:] + 12
27  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001a42c6 ns_findfonts + 486
28  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010012c704 font_list_entities
+ 1348
29  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010012e1f7
font_find_for_lface + 1255
30  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100175438 fontset_find_font
+ 1560
31  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001759cb fontset_font + 283
32  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100175e73 face_for_char + 291
33  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010003500e
get_next_display_element + 2606
34  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010003c1b0 display_line + 592
35  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100040f06 try_window + 182
36  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100047302 redisplay_window +
8754
37  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000496b6 redisplay_window_0
+ 38
38  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001182dc
internal_condition_case_1 + 316
39  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100022c9a redisplay_windows
+ 90
40  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010004aa09 redisplay_internal
+ 3193
41  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000ac6bc read_char + 2172
42  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000af31d read_key_sequence
+ 2269
43  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b13fa command_loop_1 +
602
44  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100118435
internal_condition_case + 309
45  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000a7437 command_loop_2 + 55
46  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010011853e internal_catch +
222
47  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000a7afc recursive_edit_1 +
364
48  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000a9aa3 Frecursive_edit +
291
49  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010009fcd3 main + 2963
50  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000015d4 start + 52

Thread 1:  Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff875cdc0a kevent + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff875cfadd
_dispatch_mgr_invoke + 154
2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff875cf7b4
_dispatch_queue_invoke + 185
3   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff875cf2de
_dispatch_worker_thread2 + 252
4   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff875cec08 _pthread_wqthread
+ 353
5   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff875ceaa5 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff875f8932
select$DARWIN_EXTSN + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100190d75 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 613
2   com.apple.Foundation              0x00007fff8638b114 __NSThread__main__
+ 1429
3   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff875edfd6 _pthread_start +
331
4   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x00007fff875ede89 thread_start + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx:
0x00007fff5fbf47f8  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000017d31  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp:
0x00007fff5fbf4820  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbf47f8
   r8: 0x00007fff70125760   r9: 0x00007fff5fbf47a0  r10:
0x00007fff87616542  r11: 0xffffff80002e4730
  r12: 0x000000000000000a  r13: 0x000000010180303a  r14:
0x000000000000000b  r15: 0x00000001005aab28
  rip: 0x00007fff876030b6  rfl: 0x0000000000000206  cr2: 0x0000000000000000

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001fdff7 +org.gnu.Emacs Version 24.2.50
(9.0) <246D4E0D-B945-981E-428D-44D47090811C>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
    0x7fff5fc00000 -     0x7fff5fc3bdef  dyld 132.1 (???)
<DB8B8AB0-0C97-B51C-BE8B-B79895735A33> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff80003000 -     0x7fff80008fff  libGFXShared.dylib ??? (???)
<6BBC351E-40B3-F4EB-2F35-05BDE52AF87E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff80009000 -     0x7fff8002cfff  com.apple.opencl 12.3.6 (12.3.6)
<534AD81C-32AB-4C9A-5E0E-D6C6E77FA946>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8002d000 -     0x7fff80076fef  libGLU.dylib ??? (???)
<B0F4CA55-445F-E901-0FCF-47B3B4BAE6E2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff80092000 -     0x7fff800b2fff
com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.6 (621.15)
<9AD2A133-4275-5666-CE69-98FDF9A38B7A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x7fff80114000 -     0x7fff801c4fff  edu.mit.Kerberos 6.5.11 (6.5.11)
<CDA011E3-18C9-1573-3A31-497404CD6675>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff801f5000 -     0x7fff801f5ff7  com.apple.Accelerate 1.6
(Accelerate 1.6) <15DF8B4A-96B2-CB4E-368D-DEC7DF6B62BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff80388000 -     0x7fff80418fff  com.apple.SearchKit 1.3.0 (1.3.0)
<45BA1053-9196-3C2F-2421-AFF5E09627CC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8053c000 -     0x7fff80588fff  libauto.dylib ??? (???)
<328CCF97-091D-C529-E576-C78583445711> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff80617000 -     0x7fff80626fef  com.apple.opengl 1.6.14 (1.6.14)
<ECAE2D12-5BE3-46E7-6EE5-563B80B32A3E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff80627000 -     0x7fff8079efe7  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.6.6
(550.44) <BB4E5158-E47A-39D3-2561-96CB49FA82D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff807a9000 -     0x7fff807dafff  libGLImage.dylib ??? (???)
<562565E1-AA65-FE96-13FF-437410C886D0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8083e000 -     0x7fff80885ff7  com.apple.coreui 2 (114)
<31118426-355F-206A-65AB-CCA2D2D3EBD7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff80886000 -     0x7fff80886ff7  com.apple.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6)
<96FB6BAD-5568-C4E0-6FA7-02791A58B584>
/System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff80c56000 -     0x7fff80cd4ff7  com.apple.CoreText 151.13 (???)
<5C6214AD-D683-80A8-86EB-328C99B75322>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff80cd5000 -     0x7fff816cfff7  com.apple.AppKit 6.6.8 (1038.36)
<4CFBE04C-8FB3-B0EA-8DDB-7E7D10E9D251>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff81770000 -     0x7fff81810fff  com.apple.LaunchServices 362.3
(362.3) <B90B7C31-FEF8-3C26-BFB3-D8A48BD2C0DA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff81811000 -     0x7fff81836ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.2 (45.6)
<31802A1C-81BC-33F8-D5C8-39A793D4D926>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff81837000 -     0x7fff81848ff7  libz.1.dylib 1.2.3 (compatibility
1.0.0) <5BAFAE5C-2307-C27B-464D-582A10A6990B> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff81923000 -     0x7fff8212dfe7  libBLAS.dylib 219.0.0
(compatibility 1.0.0) <2F26CDC7-DAE9-9ABE-6806-93BBBDA20DA0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8212e000 -     0x7fff8220bff7  com.apple.vImage 4.1 (4.1)
<A0DE28F5-7B45-D268-0497-C79A826C8E53>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff82251000 -     0x7fff82267fef  libbsm.0.dylib ??? (???)
<0321D32C-9FE1-3919-E03E-2530A0C1191B> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff82268000 -     0x7fff8229bff7  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib ??? (???)
<B7BA8104-FA18-39A2-56E1-922EE7A660AC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fff8236a000 -     0x7fff8236bfff  liblangid.dylib ??? (???)
<D0666597-B331-C43C-67BB-F2E754079A7A> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff824dd000 -     0x7fff8259efef  com.apple.ColorSync 4.6.8 (4.6.8)
<7DF1D175-6451-51A2-DBBF-40FCA78C0D2C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff8259f000 -     0x7fff825c7fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.1.2
(1.1.2) <6B8C5FB6-FE6F-3345-0441-BED51E815379>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff825c8000 -     0x7fff825ccff7  libmathCommon.A.dylib 315.0.0
(compatibility 1.0.0) <95718673-FEEE-B6ED-B127-BCDBDB60D4E5>
/usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
    0x7fff825cd000 -     0x7fff825d3ff7  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.3.1
(2.3.1) <FD5CF2E6-E5FF-1E2A-37E0-304722DA15E1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8260e000 -     0x7fff826c4ff7  libobjc.A.dylib 227.0.0
(compatibility 1.0.0) <03140531-3B2D-1EBA-DA7F-E12CC8F63969>
/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff826c5000 -     0x7fff826dbfe7
com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework 207.11 (207.11)
<8233CE71-6F8D-8B3C-A0E1-E123F6406163>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8272d000 -     0x7fff82733fff  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib 545.0.0
(compatibility 64.0.0) <D2F8C7E3-CBA1-2E66-1376-04AA839DABBB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
    0x7fff82734000 -     0x7fff8277eff7  com.apple.Metadata 10.6.3 (507.15)
<DE238BE4-5E22-C4D5-CF5C-3D50FDEE4701>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff82798000 -     0x7fff827acff7
com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.10.35 (3.10.35)
<574C1BE0-5E5E-CCAF-06F8-92A69CB2892D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff827ad000 -     0x7fff827b8ff7
com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.11.1 (3.11.1)
<C359B93B-CC9B-FC0B-959E-FB10674103A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff827b9000 -     0x7fff82836fef  libstdc++.6.dylib 7.9.0
(compatibility 7.0.0) <35ECA411-2C08-FD7D-11B1-1B7A04921A5C>
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x7fff82837000 -     0x7fff828ecfe7  com.apple.ink.framework 1.3.3
(107) <A68339AA-909D-E46C-35C0-72808EE3D043>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff82931000 -     0x7fff8302dff7  com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.545.0
(???) <58D597B1-EB3B-710E-0B8C-EC114D54E11B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8305b000 -     0x7fff83140fef  com.apple.DesktopServices 1.5.11
(1.5.11) <39FAA3D2-6863-B5AB-AED9-92D878EA2438>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff83141000 -     0x7fff831fefff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
359.2 (359.2) <BBB8888E-18DE-5D09-3C3A-F4C029EC7886>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff8331a000 -     0x7fff8375dfef  libLAPACK.dylib 219.0.0
(compatibility 1.0.0) <57D38705-6F21-2A82-F3F6-03CFFF214775>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff8375e000 -     0x7fff83893fff
com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.6.7 (1.6.7)
<F4814A13-E557-59AF-30FF-E62929367933>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff83894000 -     0x7fff83c31fe7  com.apple.QuartzCore 1.6.3
(227.37) <16DFF6CD-EA58-CE62-A1D7-5F6CE3D066DD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff83c32000 -     0x7fff83c38ff7  IOSurface ??? (???)
<27E523B3-6BE6-7D7D-5002-2A0E7ED2DB3D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff83cb3000 -     0x7fff83cb3ff7  com.apple.CoreServices 44 (44)
<616722B1-5E79-DCCF-BF5E-0DD5802CCBD9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff83cb4000 -     0x7fff83ccdfff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 10.6
(10.6) <11FAE9D5-6BD2-D302-96B0-2E135049CAA7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff83cce000 -     0x7fff83da2fe7  com.apple.CFNetwork 454.12.4
(454.12.4) <C83E2BA1-1818-B3E8-5334-860AD21D1C80>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff83da3000 -     0x7fff83e0dfe7  libvMisc.dylib 268.0.1
(compatibility 1.0.0) <7BD7F19B-ACD4-186C-B42D-4DEBA6795628>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff83e0e000 -     0x7fff83e4cfe7  libFontRegistry.dylib ??? (???)
<395D7C0D-36B5-B353-0DC8-51ABC0B1C030>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff83eb4000 -     0x7fff83ebbfff  com.apple.OpenDirectory 10.6
(10.6) <13CECF72-D84B-2A88-CB0C-2092FDF0DB5D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff83ebc000 -     0x7fff83ef6fff  libcups.2.dylib 2.8.0
(compatibility 2.0.0) <4F2A4397-89BD-DEAC-4971-EE838FFA0964>
/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff83f0c000 -     0x7fff84240fef  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
861.39 (861.39) <1386A24D-DD15-5903-057E-4A224FAF580B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff843e3000 -     0x7fff843f8ff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.6
(1.6.6) <59D9E83D-3131-91F4-E3E2-02047F55917F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff84444000 -     0x7fff8455efff  libGLProgrammability.dylib ???
(???) <D1650AED-02EF-EFB3-100E-064C7F018745>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x7fff8455f000 -     0x7fff8456efff  com.apple.NetFS 3.2.2 (3.2.2)
<84419796-36C9-DDCF-5FD1-0C96499EB63E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff84575000 -     0x7fff84596fe7  libPng.dylib ??? (???)
<14F055F9-D7B2-27B2-E2CF-F0A222BFF14D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff84597000 -     0x7fff845daff7  libRIP.A.dylib 545.0.0
(compatibility 64.0.0) <5FF3D7FD-84D8-C5FA-D640-90BB82EC651D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8464e000 -     0x7fff848d7ff7  com.apple.security 6.1.2 (55002)
<772E1B13-8271-02F8-B1FE-023592A7AED7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff84b30000 -     0x7fff84b85ff7  com.apple.framework.familycontrols
2.0.2 (2020) <1E8D193F-3236-59AB-2242-14AD94128E81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x7fff84b86000 -     0x7fff84bd9ff7  com.apple.HIServices 1.8.3 (???)
<F6E0C7A7-C11D-0096-4DDA-2C77793AA6CD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff84bda000 -     0x7fff84bddff7  libCoreVMClient.dylib ??? (???)
<75819794-3B7A-8944-D004-7EA6DD7CE836>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff84bde000 -     0x7fff84c26ff7  libvDSP.dylib 268.0.1
(compatibility 1.0.0) <98FC4457-F405-0262-00F7-56119CA107B6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff84c27000 -     0x7fff84c27ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices 38
(38) <0E2FC75E-2BE2-D04D-CA78-76E38A89DD30>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff84c28000 -     0x7fff84d47fe7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8
(compatibility 0.9.8) <14115D29-432B-CF02-6B24-A60CC533A09E>
/usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff84d94000 -     0x7fff84d95ff7  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
1.6.7 (1.6.7) <49B723D1-85F8-F86C-2331-F586C56D68AF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff84d9e000 -     0x7fff852a7ff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 3.14.0
(646) <75A96BFC-1832-808B-F430-C4C9379C5A98>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff85d07000 -     0x7fff85d46fef  libncurses.5.4.dylib 5.4.0
(compatibility 5.4.0) <B1AA4BA8-5F3F-F5F6-13D8-DC794A80B227>
/usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff85d47000 -     0x7fff85e09fe7  libFontParser.dylib ??? (???)
<EF06F16C-0CC9-B4CA-7BD9-0A97FA967340>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff85e9b000 -     0x7fff85edcff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
1.10.9 (1.10.2) <642854D8-F4EF-4685-42A6-E48A1904D885>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff86161000 -     0x7fff8616efe7  libCSync.A.dylib 545.0.0
(compatibility 64.0.0) <1C35FA50-9C70-48DC-9E8D-2054F7A266B1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
    0x7fff861dc000 -     0x7fff86276fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
275.19 (???) <2DE8987F-4563-4D8E-45C3-2F6F786E120D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff862f4000 -     0x7fff86379ff7
com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 6.3 (312.7)
<F00C561F-D38B-8785-5218-1A0C3BA61177>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff8637a000 -     0x7fff865fcfff  com.apple.Foundation 6.6.8
(751.63) <E10E4DB4-9D5E-54A8-3FB6-2A82426066E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff865fd000 -     0x7fff866b6fff  libsqlite3.dylib 9.6.0
(compatibility 9.0.0) <E8FFCEA1-3BE3-F0C9-07EA-C37678C4D2F5>
/usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff866b7000 -     0x7fff866b8ff7  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 1.1
(1) <A91CE5B9-3C63-5F8C-5052-95CCAB866F72>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff8680f000 -     0x7fff8680fff7  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.6
(vecLib 3.6) <4CCE5D69-F1B3-8FD3-1483-E0271DB2CCF3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8681c000 -     0x7fff86847ff7  libxslt.1.dylib 3.24.0
(compatibility 3.0.0) <3630A97F-55C1-3F34-CA63-3847653C9645>
/usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff86878000 -     0x7fff869b6fff  com.apple.CoreData 102.1 (251)
<96C5E9A6-C28C-E9CC-A0DB-27801A22A49F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff86b87000 -     0x7fff86d46fff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework 3.0.6
(3.0.6) <2C39859A-043D-0EB0-D412-EC2B5714B869>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff86d54000 -     0x7fff86de0fef  SecurityFoundation ??? (???)
<92FAC546-34A0-E65F-05DE-8883D7FECBA4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff86de1000 -     0x7fff86defff7  libkxld.dylib ??? (???)
<8145A534-95CC-9F3C-B78B-AC9898F38C6F> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff86df5000 -     0x7fff86e4bfe7  libTIFF.dylib ??? (???)
<9BC0CAD5-47F2-9B4F-0C10-D50A7A27F461>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff86f2f000 -     0x7fff86f6afff  com.apple.AE 496.5 (496.5)
<208DF391-4DE6-81ED-C697-14A2930D1BC6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff873fe000 -     0x7fff8743ffef  com.apple.QD 3.36 (???)
<04F03722-91CA-6858-55A4-54D7F29789A6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff87531000 -     0x7fff87552fff  libresolv.9.dylib 41.1.0
(compatibility 1.0.0) <9410EC7F-4D24-6740-AFEE-90405750FAD7>
/usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff8755f000 -     0x7fff87573fff  libGL.dylib ??? (???)
<2ECE3B0F-39E1-3938-BF27-7205C6D0358B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff875b4000 -     0x7fff87775fef  libSystem.B.dylib 125.2.11
(compatibility 1.0.0) <9AB4F1D1-89DC-0E8A-DC8E-A4FE4D69DB69>
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff87776000 -     0x7fff8779dff7  libJPEG.dylib ??? (???)
<472D4A31-C1F3-57FD-6453-6621C48B95BF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff88d13000 -     0x7fff88d25fe7  libsasl2.2.dylib 3.15.0
(compatibility 3.0.0) <30FE378B-99FE-8C7C-06D0-A3AA0A0A70D4>
/usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff88e4f000 -     0x7fff88f65ff7  libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0
(compatibility 10.0.0) <3814FCF9-92B9-A6AB-E76A-F7021894AA3F>
/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff88f66000 -     0x7fff88fe5fe7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.2.6
(3.2.6) <79E256EB-43F1-C7AA-6436-124A4FFB02D0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff894ec000 -     0x7fff8953bff7
com.apple.DirectoryService.PasswordServerFramework 6.1 (6.1)
<066A477D-C16C-A6FD-718F-0CE8D39807DE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PasswordServer.framework/Versions/A/PasswordServer
    0x7fff8953c000 -     0x7fff8953efff  libRadiance.dylib ??? (???)
<61631C08-60CC-D122-4832-EA59824E0025>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff89569000 -     0x7fff8956dff7  libCGXType.A.dylib 545.0.0
(compatibility 64.0.0) <DB710299-B4D9-3714-66F7-5D2964DE585B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff8956e000 -     0x7fff89573fff  libGIF.dylib ??? (???)
<5B2AF093-1E28-F0CF-2C13-BA9AB4E2E177>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff898b0000 -     0x7fff89a6efff  libicucore.A.dylib 40.0.0
(compatibility 1.0.0) <0B4ABA92-C1F0-4548-A157-0CFD65561DA5>
/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff89a7e000 -     0x7fff89a84ff7  com.apple.CommerceCore 1.0 (9.1)
<3691E9BA-BCF4-98C7-EFEC-78DA6825004E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x7fff8a41c000 -     0x7fff8a47cfe7  com.apple.framework.IOKit 2.0
(???) <2D2A51AA-4021-0F64-BE58-B0ED5388D899>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff8a47d000 -     0x7fff8a548fff  ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib 4.6.0
(compatibility 1.0.0) <86982FBB-B224-CBDA-A9AD-8EE97BDB8681>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib
    0x7fff8a5a3000 -     0x7fff8a8a1fff  com.apple.HIToolbox 1.6.5 (???)
<98FCEA0D-FA33-E859-B39C-2C1F59F9E22D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fffffe00000 -     0x7fffffe01fff  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???)
<9AB4F1D1-89DC-0E8A-DC8E-A4FE4D69DB69> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib