Subject: Re: bug#11524: ping on automake bug#11524

From: Dagobert Michelsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:17:35 +0100

Hi Stefano,

Am 21.11.2012 um 11:11 schrieb Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>:
> Reference:
> <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=11524>
> 
> Any news on this bug?  Can it still be reproduced with Automake 1.12.5?
> Can it be reproduced with the development version of Automake from the
> 'master' branch?  Since the evidence so far seems to point to spurious
> errors, I will close this report in a few days if I haven't heard back
> by then.

I still get quite some failures:
  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/~dam/automake-1.12.5-test-suite.log

Best regards

  -- Dago

-- 
"You don't become great by trying to be great, you become great by wanting to do something,
and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process." - xkcd #896