Subject: 24.0.97; invalid compilation error regexp for maven

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:29:59 +0900

Emacs from:
  http://emacsformacosx.com/builds/Emacs-pretest-24.0.94-universal-10.6.8.dmg

The current `compilation-error-regexp-alis-alist' have maven support,
which does not handle maven error message properly:

Example maven error from:
  [ERROR] /Users/cinsk/hello.java:[651,96] ';' expected
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The shipped version think that the blank before the filename as a part
of filename.  I use the default maven from MacOS: 

  $ mvn -version
  Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-03-01 02:31:09+0900)
  Maven home: /usr/share/maven
  Java version: 1.6.0_31, vendor: Apple Inc.
  Java home: /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home
  Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: MacRoman
  OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.7.3", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"

Not tested for other versions of maven, but following sexp can fix the
bug:

  (maven "^\\[ERROR\\] +\\(.+?\\):\\[\\([0-9]+\\),\\([0-9]+\\)\\].*"
         1 2 2)

Thank you.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.97.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2012-05-17 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
 `configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'
 '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'
 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: ko_KR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x b . i n i <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
i n i t <return> C-v C-v C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-l <C-tab> 
C-c d l s SPC . a u <tab> <return> M-p C-a C-d C-d 
c a t <return> C-p C-n C-x b i n f o <return> C-x 1 
C-p C-p <down> <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> u <down> <return> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> u <down> <return> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> M-x r e p o r t <tab> <return> 
c o m <backspace> m p i l a t i o n C-a w r o n g SPC 
C-e SPC <backspace> C-g C-x 2 C-x b s c r <return> 
C-h f C-g C-h v c o m p i l <tab> a <tab> r e g <tab> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <tab> <tab> r e 
<tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <tab> e r <tab> 
- r e <tab> <return> <C-tab> C-SPC M-f M-f M-f M-f 
M-w <C-tab> C-y <C-tab> C-x b C-g M-x r e p o <tab> 
r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
~ 
No match [2 times]
call-interactively: End of buffer
History item: 1
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list... [3 times]
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll help.
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/json
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/site-lisp/ruby-mode/ruby-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-xoxo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-wl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-taskjuggler hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-special-blocks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-remember hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-mks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-mew hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-mac-message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-lparse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-jsinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-freemind hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-exp-blocks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-docbook hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-sh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cinsk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20120512/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr pp emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader vc-git conf-mode newcomment shell pcomplete etags
hippie-exp cwarn nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph
nxml-enc xmltok multi-isearch jka-compr go-mode-load browse-url w3m-load
inf-ruby ruby-mode python-mode info-look py-shell-complete compile
comint ansi-color org-install cal-korea-x lunar-ko-cache lunar-ko-mdays
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cinsk-wood color-theme wid-edit starttls
smtpmail auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp
gnus-util password-cache sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils help-mode view dired+ dired-aux dired-x dired
windmove winner vc-jump vc vc-dispatcher magit-bisect magit-key-mode
assoc magit diff-mode log-edit easy-mmode ring pcvs-util add-log ffap
which-func imenu iswitchb cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs regexp-opt xskel xlicense
autoinsert skeleton edmacro kmacro cl advice help-fns advice-preload
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult
ediff-init ediff color-theme-autoloads ctags-autoloads dired+-autoloads
json-autoloads magit-autoloads org-autoloads info easymenu
python-mode-autoloads package tabulated-list time-date korea-util
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
C FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
Korean Ver: http://www.cinsk.org/cfaqs/