Subject: 24.1.50; rst.el broken (eval failure)

From: Tom Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:22:13 -0400

Attempting to eval rst.el results in "Symbol's definition is void: rst-re". This
differs from previous bzr revisions and docutils upstream in that neither
produce this error.

Cheers,

Tom

---

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.16 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.8)
 of 2012-05-11 on tdavis-think
Bzr revision: 108199 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11104000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  rainbow-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  ruby-block-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p o r t - e <return>

Recent messages:
Warning: assignment to free variable `success' [2 times]
Loading /home/tom/.emacs.d/personal/restclient.el (source)...done
Loading /home/tom/.emacs.d/personal/rst.el (source)...done
Loading /home/tom/.emacs.d/personal/window-rotate.el (source)...done
Emacs Prelude is ready to do thy bidding, Master tom!
Starting new Ispell process [default] ...
Package assoc is obsolete!
Starting Emacs daemon.
if: buffer is not visiting a file
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/personal/feature-mode/feature-mode hides /home/tom/.emacs.d/vendor/feature-mode/feature-mode
/home/tom/.emacs.d/elpa/pyflakes-1.0/pyflakes hides /home/tom/.emacs.d/personal/pyflakes
~/.emacs.d/personal/mu4e/mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
~/.emacs.d/personal/mu4e/mu4e-hdrs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-hdrs
~/.emacs.d/personal/mu4e/mu4e-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-version
~/.emacs.d/personal/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
~/.emacs.d/personal/mu4e/org-mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
~/.emacs.d/personal/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
~/.emacs.d/personal/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
~/.emacs.d/personal/mu4e/mu4e-send hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-send
/home/tom/.emacs.d/personal/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/custom
/home/tom/.emacs.d/personal/rst hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/tom/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20120507/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug server rainbow-mode eldoc paredit
whitespace rst mu4e mu4e-version mu4e-send smtpmail sendmail message
rfc822 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-main mu4e-view html2text
mu4e-hdrs mu4e-proc winner go-mode-load restclient workgroups smex evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands ffap evil-types evil-digraphs
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common undo-tree diff rect evil-vars python-pep8 pyflakes
virtualenv nose multi-term-settings multi-term term disp-table ehelp
evil-numbers wrap-region json-reformat iedit help-macro idomenu htmlize
filladapt etags-select elemental edit-server cycbuf ob-python buildout
goto-last-change fastnav bh-org-utils org-habit org-agenda org
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs auto-indent-mode
prelude-mediawiki mediawiki url-cache mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-http tls url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-gw url-vars prelude-erc erc-truncate
erc-track erc-match erc-autoaway erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-notify
erc-networks erc-log erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp
prelude-ack prelude-xml prelude-scheme prelude-ruby
feature-mode-expansions feature-mode cucumber-mode scss-mode flymake
derived haml-mode js json cc-mode cc-langs cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs markdown-mode
noutline outline css-mode-expansions css-mode ruby-end ruby-block
inf-ruby compile ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode yaml-mode yari
prelude-python python-el-expansions python-21 python prelude-perl
prelude-org prelude-markdown prelude-latex prelude-js prelude-erlang
erlang-start prelude-haskell prelude-groovy prelude-emacs-lisp
prelude-common-lisp prelude-coffee coffee-mode prelude-clojure
clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode prelude-lisp prelude-c
prelude-programming which-func imenu prelude-global-keybindings
prelude-editor re-builder midnight projectile helm-config yasnippet
help-mode view assoc expand-region expand-region-custom
expand-region-core icomplete ido etags volatile-highlights hl-line paren
windmove tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
format-spec tramp-loaddefs recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist
saveplace uniquify electric time-date autorevert delsel prelude-mode
easy-mmode edmacro kmacro prelude-core repeat thingatpt prelude-ui
zenburn-theme prelude-packages ack-and-a-half-autoloads auctex-autoloads
tex-site info easymenu clojure-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads
deft-autoloads dired+-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads fastnav-autoloads gist-autoloads gh-autoloads
eieio go-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads
helm-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads logito-autoloads magithub-autoloads
magit-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads multi-term-autoloads
paredit-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf pep8-autoloads
popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads pyflakes-autoloads
pyregexp-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads smex-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads virtualenv-autoloads
volatile-highlights-autoloads workgroups-autoloads wrap-region-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yari-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads melpa byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp advice help-fns advice-preload package cl tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)