Subject: 24.1.50; (elisp) `Quitting': wrong cross-reference

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:36:12 -0700

This:
 
"You can specify a character other than `C-g' to use for quitting.
See the function `set-input-mode' in *note Terminal Input::."
 
Should instead be:
 
"You can specify a character other than `C-g' to use for quitting.
See the function `set-input-mode' in *note Input Modes::."
 
There is no `set-input-mode' in node `Terminal Input',
 
In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-05-06 on MARVIN
Bzr revision: 108144 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'