Subject: bug#11454: 24.1.50; `list-buffers-refresh', `Buffer-menu-buffer+size-width'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:06:57 -0700

(let ((name-width Buffer-menu-name-width)
 (size-width Buffer-menu-size-width))
    ;; Handle obsolete variable:
    (if Buffer-menu-buffer+size-width
 (setq name-width (- Buffer-menu-buffer+size-width size-width)))
 
The code calculates NAME-WIDTH based on a user's customized
`Buffer-menu-buffer+size-width', but it does not similarly calculate
SIZE-WIDTH.

It simply ignores the user's customization and uses the
default value of the new option `Buffer-menu-size-width'.
Not very user-friendly, eh?

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-05-06 on MARVIN
Bzr revision: 108144 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'