Subject: 24.1.50; EDE Mode only supports Make and Automake projects

From: Christoph Scholtes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 22:12:22 -0600

>From the info file for EDE Mode:
"The `ede-new' command prompts for the type of project you would like
to create.  Each project type has its own benefits or language specific
enhancements.  EDE supports four different project types: `Make',
`Automake', `direct Automake', and `Simple'."

(global-ede-mode t)
M-x ede-new <TAB>

only lists Make and Automake projects in the completions buffer. `Simple'
and `direct Automake' projects are not available.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-05-08 on MARVIN
Bzr revision: 108157 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: ENU
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  global-ede-mode: t
  my-keys-minor-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x g n u s <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
C-g M-x d e b b <tab> <return> C-g M-x d e b b u g 
s - g n u - s e a r c h C-g C-h m C-x o q C-h i C-s 
E D E <return> <return> <tab> <tab> <tab> <return> 
M-x e d e <tab> <tab> C-g M-x e d e - m o d e <return> 
C-g u C-p C-p C-n <return> M-x g l o <tab> e d <tab> 
<return> u <tab> <return> M-x e d e n <backspace> - 
n e w <return> <tab> C-g M-x e m <backspace> <backspace> 
r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Quit [3 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
Composing main Info directory...done
Mark saved where search started
Making completion list...
Quit [2 times]
Loading vc-hg...done
Making completion list...
Quit
Mark activated

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/Christoph/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/plugins/python hides d:/devel/emacs/emacs-bzr/trunk_jenkins/lisp/progmodes/python

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig emacsbug sendmail cus-start cus-load vc-hg
ede/linux ede/emacs ede/cpp-root ede/speedbar ede/files ede loaddefs
ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe eieio-custom cedet multi-isearch info crm debbugs-gnu
debbugs soap-client url-http tls url-auth url-gw url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap xml paredit erc-track erc-match
erc-pcomplete erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt
tramp warnings tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp password-cache shell pcomplete
tramp-loaddefs windmove auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
find-func ispell bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x dired bookmark+-1
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit bookmark+-bmu
help-mode view bookmark+-lit pp+ bookmark+-mac bookmark pp midnight
desktop ibuffer uniquify autopair google-c-style cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs grep-o-matic grep compile comint ansi-color
ring browse-kill-ring+ browse-kill-ring ido yasnippet dropdown-list
derived easy-mmode edmacro kmacro easymenu assoc cl org-install server
advice help-fns advice-preload debbugs-autoloads package autorevert
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer button
faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process multi-tty emacs)