Subject: bug#11428: Fatal error (11)[1] - Segfault while using Magit mode

From: Filipe Moreira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 16:28:30 +0200

I cannot reproduce the error with emacs -Q because Emacs only crashes
while using magit (20120507 installed using melpa).

I'm pasting the crash report my Mac generated here.

Process:         Emacs [79774]
Path:            /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      Emacs
Version:         ??? (???)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  zsh [79114]

Date/Time:       2012-05-07 16:18:50.708 +0200
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.7.3 (11D50)
Report Version:  9

Interval Since Last Report:          1283 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           4
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   29
Anonymous UUID:
F1AAF402-A74A-4813-B2F3-E4871808CB1B

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00007fff5fc00000

VM Regions Near 0x7fff5fc00000:
    Stack                  00007fff5f400000-00007fff5fc00000 [ 8192K]
    rw-/rwx SM=COW  thread 0
-->
    __TEXT                 00007fff67f0a000-00007fff67f3f000 [  212K]
    r-x/rwx SM=COW  /usr/lib/dyld

Application Specific Information:
objc[79774]: garbage collection is OFF
abort() called

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8a64382a __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000968fa fatal_error_signal
+ 320
2   libsystem_c.dylib                   0x00007fff874f2cfa _sigtramp +
26
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib              0x00007fff8a643ce2
__pthread_kill + 10
4   libsystem_c.dylib                   0x00007fff874a07d2 pthread_kill
+ 95
5   libsystem_c.dylib                   0x00007fff87491a7a abort + 143
6   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010016fdf9
ns_term_shutdown + 129
7   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000948b5
shut_down_emacs + 239
8   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000968c9
fatal_error_signal + 271
9   libsystem_c.dylib                   0x00007fff874f2cfa _sigtramp +
26
10  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010002be21
handle_face_prop + 275
11  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010002c8a6 handle_stop +
215
12  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010002ce18
next_element_from_string + 203
13  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010002e6ae
get_next_display_element + 1326
14  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010002f72f
move_it_in_display_line_to + 999
15  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100031416 move_it_to +
762
16  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010003b76a
move_it_vertically + 68
17  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010004cdd4 Fwindow_end +
368
18  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010010472f Ffuncall +
1118
19  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010013acf8
exec_byte_code + 1556
20  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100104716 Ffuncall +
1093
21  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100107126 call1 + 30
22  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100110f2c mapcar1 + 590
23  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010010de92 Fmapc + 82
24  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010010472f Ffuncall +
1118
25  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010013acf8
exec_byte_code + 1556
26  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100104716 Ffuncall +
1093
27  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010013acf8
exec_byte_code + 1556
28  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100104716 Ffuncall +
1093
29  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100107146 call0 + 26
30  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001001078a0
internal_condition_case + 291
31  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000a1a0e
safe_run_hook_funcall + 98
32  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010010594e
run_hook_with_args + 340
33  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000a1990
safe_run_hooks + 72
34  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000a6de7
command_loop_1 + 1308
35  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001001078a0
internal_condition_case + 291
36  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000a68b6
command_loop_2 + 53
37  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100107999
internal_catch + 216
38  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000a7fe8
recursive_edit_1 + 236
39  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000999a7
Frecursive_edit + 236
40  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100096746 main + 6120
41  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100001eec start + 52

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib              0x00007fff8a6447e6 kevent + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib                   0x00007fff8438e5be
_dispatch_mgr_invoke + 923
2   libdispatch.dylib                   0x00007fff8438d14e
_dispatch_mgr_thread + 54

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx:
  0x00007fff5fbf8d88  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x000000000001379e  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp:
  0x00007fff5fbf8db0  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbf8d88
   r8: 0x00007fff5fbf9250   r9: 0x0000000000000010  r10:
  0x00007fff8a643d0a  r11: 0xffffff80002d8220
  r12: 0x000000010055fe60  r13: 0x0000000000000000  r14:
  0x00007fff74aca960  r15: 0x000000000001379e
  rip: 0x00007fff8a64382a  rfl: 0x0000000000000202  cr2:
  0x00007fff74ac7fb8
Logical CPU: 0

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001d7fff +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.1.50
       - 9.0) <ED3D9E6C-4072-3195-B680-47D28D761DD9>
       /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x1005b2000 -        0x10064ffff +libgnutls.26.dylib (49.1.0 -
       compatibility 49.0.0) <41B854E7-1A10-3ED9-8AA4-86BC4BA981FC>
       /usr/local/lib/libgnutls.26.dylib
       0x100670000 -        0x1006dcfff +libgcrypt.11.dylib (19.0.0 -
       compatibility 19.0.0) <9E298F80-1112-3E10-97F4-1EC5986C7B77>
       /usr/local/lib/libgcrypt.11.dylib
       0x1006f2000 -        0x1006f4fff +libgpg-error.0.dylib (9.0.0 -
       compatibility 9.0.0) <7D6B9D5B-B74C-3A71-B65B-2F31344C9A74>
       /usr/local/lib/libgpg-error.0.dylib
       0x1006f7000 -        0x100703ff7 +libtasn1.3.dylib (5.15.0 -
       compatibility 5.0.0) <41D66977-E175-3156-8B69-3D559A53E545>
       /usr/local/lib/libtasn1.3.dylib
    0x7fff67f0a000 -     0x7fff67f3ebaf  dyld (195.6 - ???)
       <0CD1B35B-A28F-32DA-B72E-452EAD609613> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff84153000 -     0x7fff84235fff
       com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (478.37 - 478.37)
       <1DAC695E-0D0F-3AE2-974F-A173E69E67CC>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff84236000 -     0x7fff84236fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
       (1.7.2 - 1.7.2) <04C10813-CCE5-3333-8C72-E8E35E417B3B>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff8428b000 -     0x7fff84299ff7  libkxld.dylib (??? - ???)
       <B779CF25-496C-31B0-B336-3E4E3E1C32CC>
       /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8429a000 -     0x7fff842a5fff  com.apple.CommonAuth (2.1 -
       2.0) <272CB600-6DA8-3952-97C0-5DC594DCA024>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff842ed000 -     0x7fff84360fff  libstdc++.6.dylib (52.0.0 -
       compatibility 7.0.0) <6BDD43E4-A4B1-379E-9ED5-8C713653DFF2>
       /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x7fff84361000 -     0x7fff84362ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (53.0.0
       - compatibility 1.0.0) <8BCA214A-8992-34B2-A8B9-B74DEACA1869>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8438b000 -     0x7fff84399fff  libdispatch.dylib (187.7.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <712AAEAC-AD90-37F7-B71F-293FF8AE8723>
       /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff8439a000 -     0x7fff843fcff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 -
       91) <B072970E-9EC1-3495-A1FA-D344C6E74A13>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff843fd000 -     0x7fff8440dff7  com.apple.opengl (1.7.6 -
       1.7.6) <C168883D-9BC5-3C38-9937-42852D719718>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff84418000 -     0x7fff8443cfff  com.apple.Kerberos (1.0 - 1)
       <1F826BCE-DA8F-381D-9C4C-A36AA0EA1CB9>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff84acd000 -     0x7fff84babfff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework
       (3.1.1 - 3.1.1) <DB530A63-8ECF-3B53-AC9A-1692A5397E2F>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff84bac000 -     0x7fff84c22fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
       (2.2 - 73.2) <126415E3-3A35-315B-B4B7-507CDBED0D58>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff84c23000 -     0x7fff850eafff  FaceCoreLight (1.4.7 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <E9D2A69C-6E81-358C-A162-510969F91490>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
    0x7fff8515f000 -     0x7fff85161fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (???
       - ???) <B2FC6EC0-1A0C-3482-A3C9-D08446E8713A>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff851dd000 -     0x7fff851dffff  libquarantine.dylib (36.2.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <48656562-FF20-3B55-9F93-407ACA7341C0>
       /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff8540c000 -     0x7fff85410fff  libmathCommon.A.dylib (2026.0.0
       - compatibility 1.0.0) <FF83AFF7-42B2-306E-90AF-D539C51A4542>
       /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
    0x7fff85411000 -     0x7fff85465ff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface
       (1.0 - 1) <33563775-C662-313D-B7FA-3D575A9F3D41>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff85466000 -     0x7fff85a4afff  libBLAS.dylib (??? - ???)
       <C34F6D88-187F-33DC-8A68-C0C9D1FA36DF>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff85d4e000 -     0x7fff85d6dfff  libresolv.9.dylib (46.1.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <0635C52D-DD53-3721-A488-4C6E95607A74>
       /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff85d87000 -     0x7fff85d8dfff  libmacho.dylib (800.0.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <165514D7-1BFA-38EF-A151-676DCD21FB64>
       /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff85d8e000 -     0x7fff85da1ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (??? - ???)
       <0B76941F-218E-30C8-B6DE-E15919F8DBEB> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff86ac4000 -     0x7fff86b48ff7
       com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (317.5.0 - ???)
       <C2B254F0-6ED8-3313-9CFC-9ACD519C8A9E>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff86b55000 -     0x7fff86b58fff  libRadiance.dylib (??? - ???)
       <CD89D70D-F177-3BAE-8A26-644EA7D5E28E>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff86b59000 -     0x7fff86babff7  libGLU.dylib (??? - ???)
       <3C9153A0-8499-3DC0-AAA4-9FA6E488BE13>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff86d8b000 -     0x7fff86da0fff
       com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.0.74 - 4.0.74)
       <C061ECBB-7061-3A43-8A18-90633F943295>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff86dc0000 -     0x7fff86df0ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices
       (1.2.1 - 158.2) <3FC86118-7553-38F7-8916-B329D2E94476>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff86df1000 -     0x7fff86ff3fff  libicucore.A.dylib (46.1.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <38CD6ED3-C8E4-3CCD-89AC-9C3198803101>
       /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff86ff4000 -     0x7fff87077fef  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
       627.28) <1C14033A-69C9-3757-B24D-5583AEAC2CBA>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff87078000 -     0x7fff87082ff7  liblaunch.dylib (392.36.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <CB8B5808-80C0-318E-AE12-96CA916442FE>
       /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff870fe000 -     0x7fff87371fff  com.apple.CoreImage (7.93 -
       1.0.1) <0B7D855E-A2B6-3C14-A242-2CF2165C6E7E>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff87372000 -     0x7fff873b2ff7  libcups.2.dylib (2.9.0 -
       compatibility 2.0.0) <29DE948E-38C4-3CC5-B528-40C691380607>
       /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff873b3000 -     0x7fff873c5ff7  libz.1.dylib (1.2.5 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <30CBEF15-4978-3DED-8629-7109880A19D4>
       /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff873c6000 -     0x7fff873cdfff  com.apple.NetFS (4.0 - 4.0)
       <433EEE54-E383-3505-9154-45B909FD3AF0>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff87450000 -     0x7fff8752dfef  libsystem_c.dylib (763.12.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <FF69F06E-0904-3C08-A5EF-536FAFFFDC22>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff8752e000 -     0x7fff87635fe7  libsqlite3.dylib (9.6.0 -
       compatibility 9.0.0) <EE02BB01-64C9-304D-9719-A35F5CD6D04C>
       /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff87685000 -     0x7fff876efff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0
       - ???) <EEEB42FD-E3E1-3A94-A771-B1993B694F17>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff876f0000 -     0x7fff876f1fff  liblangid.dylib (??? - ???)
       <CACBE3C3-2F7B-3EED-B50E-EDB73F473B77> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff87722000 -     0x7fff87723ff7  libremovefile.dylib (21.1.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <739E6C83-AA52-3C6C-A680-B37FE2888A04>
       /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff87724000 -     0x7fff8778aff7  com.apple.coreui (1.2.1 -
       165.3) <378C9221-ADE6-36D9-9944-F33AE6904E4F>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff87791000 -     0x7fff8779aff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (80.1.0
       - compatibility 1.0.0) <A4D651E3-D1C6-3934-AD49-7A104FD14596>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff8779b000 -     0x7fff879c3fe7  com.apple.CoreData (104.1 -
       358.13) <F1DA3110-C4DF-3F0A-A057-AEE78DE8C99D>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff879c4000 -     0x7fff879caff7  libunwind.dylib (30.0.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <1E9C6C8C-CBE8-3F4B-A5B5-E03E3AB53231>
       /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff879cb000 -     0x7fff87a33ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio
       (4.0.2 - 4.0.2) <DFD8F4DE-3B45-3A2E-9CBE-FD8D5DD30923>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff87b0f000 -     0x7fff87b15fff  IOSurface (??? - ???)
       <8114F62C-F75D-3123-99E9-268CB3AE74F7>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff87bc8000 -     0x7fff87bc9ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (??? -
       ???) <5087ADAD-D34D-3844-9D04-AFF93CED3D92>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff87bca000 -     0x7fff87bd1fff  libcopyfile.dylib (85.1.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <0AB51EE2-E914-358C-AC19-47BC024BDAE7>
       /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff87bd2000 -     0x7fff87bd8fff  libGFXShared.dylib (??? - ???)
       <B95E9B22-AE68-3E48-8733-00CCCA08D50E>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff87bd9000 -     0x7fff87f03ff7  com.apple.HIToolbox (1.8 - ???)
       <D6A0D513-4893-35B4-9FFE-865FF419F2C2>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff87f04000 -     0x7fff87f09fff  libGIF.dylib (??? - ???)
       <393E2DB5-9479-39A6-A75A-B5F20B852532>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff8889c000 -     0x7fff888d7fff  libsystem_info.dylib (??? -
       ???) <35F90252-2AE1-32C5-8D34-782C614D9639>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff889c8000 -     0x7fff889c8fff  libkeymgr.dylib (23.0.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <61EFED6A-A407-301E-B454-CD18314F0075>
       /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff88b2e000 -     0x7fff88b2efff  com.apple.vecLib (3.7 - vecLib
       3.7) <9A58105C-B36E-35B5-812C-4ED693F2618F>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff88b60000 -     0x7fff89764fff  com.apple.AppKit (6.7.3 -
       1138.32) <A9EB81C6-C519-3F29-89F1-42C3E8930281>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff89765000 -     0x7fff897b1ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
       (1.11.2 - 1.11) <A14F3583-9CC0-397D-A50E-17217075953F>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff897b2000 -     0x7fff897b3fff
       libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (??? - ???)
       <3DCF577B-F126-302B-BCE2-4DB9A95B8598>
       /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff897bf000 -     0x7fff897e3fff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices
       (1.3 - 44) <21D7A0E7-6699-37AB-AE6C-BF69AF3D61C2>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff89827000 -     0x7fff898c9ff7  com.apple.securityfoundation
       (5.0 - 55107) <6C2E7362-CB11-3CBD-BB1C-348E4B10F25A>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff89919000 -     0x7fff89979fff  libvDSP.dylib (325.4.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <3A7521E6-5510-3FA7-AB65-79693A7A5839>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff899b9000 -     0x7fff899f8fff  com.apple.AE (527.7 - 527.7)
       <B82F7ABC-AC8B-3507-B029-969DD5CA813D>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff89a21000 -     0x7fff89a28ff7  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 -
       17) <3894FE48-EDCE-30E9-9796-E2F959D92704>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x7fff89a29000 -     0x7fff89a63fe7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (2.1 -
       87) <ED2B177C-4146-3715-91DF-D99A8ED5449A>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff89a65000 -     0x7fff89a65fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices
       (41 - 41) <89B6AD5B-5C75-3E83-8C2B-AA7F4C55E400>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff89bf0000 -     0x7fff89d49fff
       com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.7.2 - 1.7.2)
       <0AD8197C-1BA9-30CD-98F1-4CA2C6559BA8>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff89d4a000 -     0x7fff89d8cff7  libcommonCrypto.dylib
       (55010.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0)
       <BB770C22-8C57-365A-8716-4A3C36AE7BFB>
       /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff89d8d000 -     0x7fff89ec3fff  com.apple.vImage (5.1 - 5.1)
       <A08B7582-67BC-3EED-813A-4833645964A7>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff89ec4000 -     0x7fff89ed8ff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
       1.7.0) <04C31EF0-912A-3004-A08F-CEC27030E0B2>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff89f34000 -     0x7fff8a04dfff  com.apple.DesktopServices
       (1.6.2 - 1.6.2) <6B83172E-F539-3AF8-A76D-1F9EA357B076>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff8a198000 -     0x7fff8a1e6fff  libauto.dylib (??? - ???)
       <D8AC8458-DDD0-3939-8B96-B6CED81613EF> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff8a613000 -     0x7fff8a622ff7  libxar-nossl.dylib (??? - ???)
       <A6ABBFB9-E4ED-38AD-BBBB-F9958B9CEFB5>
       /usr/lib/libxar-nossl.dylib
    0x7fff8a623000 -     0x7fff8a626fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (??? -
       ???) <E034C772-4263-3F48-B083-25A758DD6228>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff8a627000 -     0x7fff8a62cfff  libcache.dylib (47.0.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <1571C3AB-BCB2-38CD-B3B2-C5FC3F927C6A>
       /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8a62d000 -     0x7fff8a64dfff  libsystem_kernel.dylib
       (1699.24.23 - compatibility 1.0.0)
       <80927C55-D4D9-31B6-9CF3-6134FCF1E1CA>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff8a64e000 -     0x7fff8a679ff7  libxslt.1.dylib (3.24.0 -
       compatibility 3.0.0) <4DB5ED11-004B-36B5-AE5F-2AB714754241>
       /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff8a67a000 -     0x7fff8a69afff  libPng.dylib (??? - ???)
       <F4D84592-C450-3076-88E9-8E6517C7EF33>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff8a782000 -     0x7fff8a78afff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (??? -
       ???) <D0CEBE0E-956F-3CCF-9808-25FDEA42B9AF>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff8a78b000 -     0x7fff8a790fff  libpam.2.dylib (3.0.0 -
       compatibility 3.0.0) <D952F17B-200A-3A23-B9B2-7C1F7AC19189>
       /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff8a824000 -     0x7fff8a82fff7
       com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.0.19 - 4.0.19)
       <48607E6E-8612-3267-9184-E948B1863B32>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff8a830000 -     0x7fff8a93dfff  libJP2.dylib (??? - ???)
       <F2B34A61-75F0-3BFE-A309-EE0DF4AF9E37>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff8a93e000 -     0x7fff8a9d4ff7  libvMisc.dylib (325.4.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <642D8D54-F9F5-3FBB-A96C-EEFE94C6278B>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff8a9d5000 -     0x7fff8b3657a7  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0
       - ???) <177D9BAD-72C9-3ADF-A391-5B88C5EE623F>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8b3a9000 -     0x7fff8b3abfff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
       (2.0 - 1) <1F31CAFF-C1C6-33D3-94E9-11B721761DDF>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff8bb82000 -     0x7fff8bb98fff  libGL.dylib (??? - ???)
       <6A473BF9-4D35-34C6-9F8B-86B68091A9AF>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff8bb99000 -     0x7fff8bc60ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.7.1 -
       4.7.1) <EA74B067-9916-341A-9C68-6165A4656042>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff8bc72000 -     0x7fff8bc72fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib
       (3.7 - vecLib 3.7) <C06A140F-6114-3B8B-B080-E509303145B8>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8bc90000 -     0x7fff8be64fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.7.1
       - 635.19) <57B77925-9065-38C9-A05B-02F4F9ED007C>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff8bf10000 -     0x7fff8c01cfff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (44.0.0 -
       compatibility 0.9.8) <3A8E1F89-5E26-3C8B-B538-81F5D61DBF8A>
       /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8c01d000 -     0x7fff8c2fffff  com.apple.security (7.0 -
       55110) <252F9E04-FF8A-3EA7-A38E-51DD0653663C>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8c463000 -     0x7fff8c470ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (1.0.5 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <3373D310-3B10-3DD1-B754-B7B138CD448D>
       /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8c5b7000 -     0x7fff8c5b7fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.7 -
       Accelerate 1.7) <82DDF6F5-FBC3-323D-B71D-CF7ABC5CF568>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff8c615000 -     0x7fff8c690ff7
       com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (7.1 - 366.1)
       <3F140DEB-9F87-3672-97CC-F983752581AC>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff8c691000 -     0x7fff8c706ff7  libc++.1.dylib (19.0.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <C0EFFF1B-0FEB-3F99-BE54-506B35B555A9>
       /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff8c76d000 -     0x7fff8c90cfff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.7 -
       270.2) <F2CCDEFB-DE43-3E32-B242-A22C82617186>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8c90d000 -     0x7fff8c91bfff  com.apple.NetAuth (3.2 - 3.2)
       <F0D60E34-37A9-308D-B44E-E3450906173A>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff8cb19000 -     0x7fff8cb2bff7  libbsm.0.dylib (??? - ???)
       <349BB16F-75FA-363F-8D98-7A9C3FA90A0D> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff8d2c1000 -     0x7fff8d2c6fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (6.0.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <98ECD5F6-E85C-32A5-98CD-8911230CB66A>
       /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff8d434000 -     0x7fff8d473ff7  libGLImage.dylib (??? - ???)
       <348729DC-BC44-3744-B249-9DFA6498344A>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8d49e000 -     0x7fff8d4d8fff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (5.4.0 -
       compatibility 5.4.0) <387DE593-9CC5-38C7-911B-A5F2264D34F2>
       /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff8d4d9000 -     0x7fff8d506fe7  libSystem.B.dylib (159.1.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <7BEBB139-50BB-3112-947A-F4AA168F991C>
       /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff8d51c000 -     0x7fff8d51dfff  libdnsinfo.dylib (395.10.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <2301DE05-6950-3AFF-A8A6-DA76D4C079B5>
       /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
    0x7fff8d51e000 -     0x7fff8d83aff7
       com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (960.20 - 960.20)
       <C45CA09E-8867-3D67-BB2E-48D2E6B0D78C>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff8d859000 -     0x7fff8d89afff  com.apple.QD (3.40 - ???)
       <47674D2C-BE88-388E-B1B0-03F08BFFE5FD>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff8d8d7000 -     0x7fff8d8feff7  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
       (1.10 - 10) <DD87C994-66D6-330A-BAF9-AB86BE125A62>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff8d8ff000 -     0x7fff8dd2cfff  libLAPACK.dylib (??? - ???)
       <4F2E1055-2207-340B-BB45-E4F16171EE0D>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff8dd3f000 -     0x7fff8dd9aff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.11 -
       ???) <DE8FA7FA-0A41-35D9-8473-5104F81DA934>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8ddc3000 -     0x7fff8ddc9fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration
       (2.4.1 - 2.4.1) <CEA34337-63DE-302E-81AA-10D717E1F699>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8de11000 -     0x7fff8de1cff7  libc++abi.dylib (14.0.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <8FF3D766-D678-36F6-84AC-423C878E6D14>
       /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff8de1d000 -     0x7fff8de34fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.7
       - 146) <E6D4F114-678B-3957-9C59-9206ECDA756E>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8de44000 -     0x7fff8e15dff7  com.apple.Foundation (6.7.1 -
       833.24) <6D4E6F93-64EF-3D41-AE80-2BB10E2E6323>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff8e1a3000 -     0x7fff8e30aff7  com.apple.CFNetwork (520.3.2 -
       520.3.2) <516B611D-E53E-3467-9211-3C5B86ABA865>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff8e30b000 -     0x7fff8e322fff
       com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (220.62.1 - 220.62.1)
       <3F8C015B-88AC-370F-B39D-B4665FB7616A>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8e323000 -     0x7fff8e340fff  libxpc.dylib (77.18.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <26C05F31-E809-3B47-AF42-1460971E3AC3>
       /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff8e892000 -     0x7fff8e897ff7  libsystem_network.dylib (??? -
       ???) <5DE7024E-1D2D-34A2-80F4-08326331A75B>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff8e898000 -     0x7fff8e898fff  com.apple.CoreServices (53 -
       53) <043C8026-8EDD-3241-B090-F589E24062EF>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8e8c5000 -     0x7fff8e9bafff  libiconv.2.dylib (7.0.0 -
       compatibility 7.0.0) <5C40E880-0706-378F-B864-3C2BD922D926>
       /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff8e9c2000 -     0x7fff8ea62fff  com.apple.LaunchServices
       (480.27.1 - 480.27.1) <4DC96C1E-6FDE-305E-9718-E4C5C1341F56>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff8ea63000 -     0x7fff8eafdff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
       1.4.0) <4E70C394-773E-3A4B-A93C-59A88ABA9509>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8ee77000 -     0x7fff8eea4ff7  com.apple.opencl (1.50.69 -
       1.50.69) <687265AF-E9B6-3537-89D7-7C12EB38193D>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8eea5000 -     0x7fff8eea9fff  libdyld.dylib (195.6.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <FFC59565-64BD-3B37-90A4-E2C3A422CFC1>
       /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff8eeb6000 -     0x7fff8eedffff  libJPEG.dylib (??? - ???)
       <64D079F9-256A-323B-A837-84628B172F21>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8efc7000 -     0x7fff8efe3ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage
       (1.0 - 126.1) <509F52ED-E54B-3FEF-B3C2-759387B826E6>

 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff8efe4000 -     0x7fff8f088fff  com.apple.ink.framework (1.3.2
       - 110) <C8840EA4-AE7B-360C-A191-D36B5F10B6B5>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8f089000 -     0x7fff8f08afff  libunc.dylib (24.0.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <337960EE-0A85-3DD0-A760-7134CF4C0AFF>
       /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8f08b000 -     0x7fff8f18dff7  libxml2.2.dylib (10.3.0 -
       compatibility 10.0.0) <22F1D1B6-1761-3687-9EFD-036EA15FB2E4>
       /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8f632000 -     0x7fff8f686ff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (??? -
       ???) <F98926EF-FFA0-37C5-824C-02E436E21DD1>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff8f687000 -     0x7fff8f73afff  com.apple.CoreText (220.11.0 -
       ???) <0322442E-0530-37E8-A7D6-AEFD909F0AFE>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff8fa8e000 -     0x7fff8fb72e5f  libobjc.A.dylib (228.0.0 -
       compatibility 1.0.0) <871E688B-CF57-3BC7-80D6-F6476DFF109B>
       /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff8fb73000 -     0x7fff8fbcbfff  libTIFF.dylib (??? - ???)
       <DD797FBE-9B63-3785-A9EA-0321D113538B>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff8fe3b000 -     0x7fff8fe6eff7  com.apple.GSS (2.1 - 2.0)
       <57AD81CE-6320-38C9-9B66-0E5A4DEA898A>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff9041d000 -     0x7fff90422fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.7 -
       146) <A674AB55-6E3D-39AE-9F9B-9865D0193020>

 /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff90c7b000 -     0x7fff90cebfff  com.apple.datadetectorscore
       (3.0 - 179.4) <B4C6417F-296C-31C1-BB94-980BFCDC9175>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Dat

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.2 (i386-apple-darwin11.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1138.32)
 of 2012-04-30 on iMac.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD' '--without-dbus'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs' '--with-ns'
 '--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=/usr/bin/llvm-gcc' 'CFLAGS=-Os -w
 -pipe -march=core2 -msse4.1''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  rainbow-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  textmate-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  helm-dired-mode: Enable helm completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `helm-mode' instead.
  projectile-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  ruby-block-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC x s e t - v a r i a TAB RET d e b u TAB o n TAB
e r TAB RET t RET C-h v d e v TAB C-w C-w C-w d e b
u g - o n TAB e r TAB RET ESC x r e p o r t TAB RE
T

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/guto/.emacs.d/personal/custom.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/guto/.emacs.d/personal/guto-bindings.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/guto/.emacs.d/personal/guto.el (source)...done
Prelude is ready to do thy bidding, Master guto!
[yas] Loading snippets for emacs-lisp-mode, just in time:
(yas/load-directory-1
/Users/guto/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120506/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode
(quote emacs-lisp-mode) (quote (text-mode)))!
[yas] Loading snippets for text-mode, just in time: (yas/load-directory-1
/Users/guto/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20120506/snippets/text-mode (quote
text-mode) (quote nil))!
Starting new Ispell process [default] ...
Package assoc is obsolete!
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.

Load-path shadows:
/Users/guto/.emacs.d/elpa/jump-20120130/inflections hides
/Users/guto/.emacs.d/elpa/inflections-20100806/inflections
/Users/guto/.emacs.d/elpa/jump-20120130/findr hides
/Users/guto/.emacs.d/elpa/findr-20120130/findr
/Users/guto/.emacs.d/elpa/jump-20120130/which-func hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/which-func
/Users/guto/.emacs.d/elpa/ruby-mode-20110630/ruby-mode hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/Users/guto/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20120507/.dir-locals hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/timeclock hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/calendar/timeclock

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils pp cus-edit cus-start
cus-load rainbow-mode eldoc paredit disp-table whitespace flyspell
ispell melpa feature-mode-expansions feature-mode cucumber-mode textmate
linum guto-bindings prelude-osx prelude-global-keybindings
prelude-editor re-builder midnight helm-projectile helm-config helm-misc
helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help
helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-buffers
rx helm-elscreen helm-utils dired helm projectile yasnippet help-mode
view assoc expand-region ruby-mode-expansions expand-region-custom
expand-region-core icomplete ido tramp tramp-compat auth-source
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache shell pcomplete format-spec
tramp-loaddefs etags volatile-highlights hl-line paren windmove recentf
tree-widget wid-edit savehist saveplace uniquify electric autorevert
delsel prelude-mode easy-mmode easymenu prelude-core repeat thingatpt
prelude-ui zenburn-theme prelude-packages ace-jump-mode-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads autopair-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
gist-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio helm-projectile-autoloads
helm-autoloads less-css-mode-autoloads logito-autoloads
magithub-autoloads magit-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
melpa-autoloads byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp
pcache-autoloads finder-inf prelude-c-autoloads
prelude-clojure-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
prelude-coffee-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads
prelude-common-lisp-autoloads prelude-emacs-lisp-autoloads prelude-lisp
prelude-haskell-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads prelude-js-autoloads
prelude-perl-autoloads prelude-ruby-autoloads ruby-block inf-ruby
compile comint ansi-color ring ruby-mode prelude-scheme-autoloads
prelude-lisp-autoloads edmacro kmacro paredit-autoloads
prelude-programming-autoloads time-date which-func imenu
prelude-scss-autoloads prelude-css prelude-css-autoloads
prelude-xml-autoloads projectile-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
rinari-autoloads jump-autoloads inflections-autoloads findr-autoloads
rspec-mode-autoloads ruby-block-autoloads ruby-compilation-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads ruby-end-autoloads ruby-interpolation-autoloads
ruby-mode-autoloads ruby-tools-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads slime-autoloads
smooth-scrolling-autoloads advice help-fns advice-preload
volatile-highlights-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yari-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads package tabulated-list cl
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)