Subject: Re: bug#11367: 24.0.95.1 Crash: Windows 7 using egg

From: Michael Kleehammer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 12:56:14 -0500

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Whatever you do to reproduce this, please keep all your steps
> identical, so that values reported in different messages are
> consistent.  If you need to change the steps for some reason, please
> make sure that the values you reported in previous mails are still the
> same, or if not, show the new values.  TIA.

WIll do.  I tried, but it stopped crashing when pressing 's' to stage.  I'm
still using the original session which crashed during the stage, not the C-n.

...

> What do these commands produce:

>  (gdb) p top

$7 = {
  charpos = 1,
  bytepos = 1
}

>  (gdb) p start

$8 = 445

>  (gdb) p end

$9 = 484

>  (gdb) p top_y

$10 = 155

>  (gdb) p (g-20)->object

$11 = 0

> Can you describe or produce a snapshot of the screen before that C-n
> keypress?