Subject: bug#11363: blank lines around inserted regions not rendered

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:47:22 -0400

When I use message-mark-inserted-region, I typically leave a blank line
before and after the insertion, like this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
inserted text
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

But when Gnus renders the message, the blank lines are not shown.  Is
there anything I can do about that?

Thanks!

Ma Gnus v0.4
GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.3.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 1138.32)
 of 2012-03-14 on pluto.luannocracy.com
200 Leafnode NNTP Daemon, version 1.11.8 running at localhost.luannocracy.com (my fqdn: pluto.boostpro.com)
500 Unknown command

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com