Subject: bug#10984: closed (Re: bug#11319: [PATCH 1/2] BUGFIX: select current-diff-comparison regions for ediff-inferior-compare-regions correctly)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 15:25:03 +0000

Your bug report

#11319: 24.0.94; ediff-inferior-compare-regions doesn't seem to work properly

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
11319: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=11319
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#11319: [PATCH 1/2] BUGFIX: select current-diff-comparison regions for ediff-inferior-compare-regions correctly
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Kifer <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:23:53 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

> The buffer types passed to
> ediff-clone-buffer-for-current-diff-comparison are used to select the
> character ranges that participate in the inferior comparison.  Those
> were being hardcoded as 'A and 'B, which was wrong.

Thank you, it looks OK, so I installed it in trunk,

        Stefan

Subject: 24.0.94; ediff-inferior-compare-regions doesn't seem to work properly
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 13:24:59 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The report will be sent to [email-masked]:

Please make sure that the bug is specific to the Mac port.
Other bugs should be sent to the place you are guided with
M-x report-emacs-bug on some official ports such as X11 or NS.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

0. put the enclosed files in /tmp
1. emacs -Q
2. `M-: (ediff-merge-files-with-ancestor "/tmp/a.txt" "/tmp/b.txt" "/tmp/ancestor.txt") RET'
3. `SPC'
4. `= b y'

With the ancestor buffer containing this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
This is the ancestor buffer
<<<<<<< variant A
quack!
>>>>>>> variant B
It has some old text in it
that has been lying around getting musty
for ages.  It's as old as the hills.  And now you want
####### Ancestor
It has some old text in it
that has been lying around getting musty
for aeons.  And now you want
======= end
me to compare it with your work?
Some nerve!
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I expected it to do an ediff of the chunk headed by ">>>>>>> variant B"
with the chunk headed by "####### Ancestor" but instead I get the
following regions under comparison:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
It has some old text in it
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

                    - and -

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
<<<<<<< variant A
quack!
>>>>>>> variant B
It has some old text in it
that has been lying around getting musty
for ages.  It's as old as the hills.  And now you want
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.3.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 1138.32)
 of 2012-03-03 on pluto.luannocracy.com
Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.7.3
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/opt/local' '--with-mac'
 '--enable-mac-app=/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_dave_Public_MacPorts_Portfiles_editors_emacs24-macport/emacs24-macport/work/destroot/Applications/MacPorts'
 '--without-x' '--without-dbus' 'CC=ccache /usr/bin/gcc' 'CFLAGS=-pipe
 -O2 -fno-pie -O2 -m64' 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -fno-pie'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x C-n C-x C-n C-n 
C-x C-n C-p <C-return> <C-return> <C-return> C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-a C-SPC C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-SPC C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-x C-n C-x C-n SPC p ? = b 
y SPC SPC SPC q y C-x C-b | | | | ? p SPC = C-g C-g 
? ? C-h k = C-e C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-SPC C-. 
C-. C-. C-. M-w C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-a C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-x C-b C-x C-b C-x C-n l | | C-z C-n M-x e 
m a c s - g u g <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
b u g <return> C-a r e p <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Region 15 in buffer A is empty
Region 17 in buffer A is empty
Which buffer to compare to the merge buffer (A or B)? 
Quit [2 times]
Type "q" to delete help window.
Mark set
byte-code: End of buffer [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
byte-code: End of buffer
Switched:  ( 0: Gnus | *1: zi* | -<{ 2: winexe }>- | 3: clang | 4: training )

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xml-rpc-el/xml-rpc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/weblogger-1.4.3/weblogger hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/weblogger-el/weblogger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xcscope/xcscope hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ido hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/ido
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/compile hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/progmodes/compile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/shr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rtree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/plstore
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert-x hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow emacsbug log-view conf-mode tramp-cache tramp-sh tabify man
dabbrev recentf tree-widget nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util
nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok vc-annotate vc ediff-merg ediff-diff
ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff
vc-dispatcher dired-aux ede/dired gnus-dired diff multi-isearch
smerge-mode sh-script canlock vc-git python-21 python unsafep hl-line
find-dired grep+ grep-ed hilit-chg grep compile+ compile compile-
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util
newcomment dot-org-el org-checklist ob-sh ob-python ob-R ox-redmine
ox-org org-x ox-plugin org-devonthink org-habit org-agenda org-info
org-id org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs smiley url-http url-auth url-gw sort shr-color color
mule-util qp shr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-salt gnus-dup gnus-ml
gnus-topic utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnfolder epa-file epa epg network-stream
nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache dot-gnus-el mail-settings gnus-cite
w3m-load spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-gravatar mail-extr
gravatar url-cache gnus-registry registry gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-win gnus-int
gnus-range pgg pgg-parse pgg-def starttls gnus-harvest message idna
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-archive mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mailalias sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap nnheader mail-utils company-autoloads
weblogger-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads maxframe session warnings
per-window-point page-ext disp-table pp-c-l ws-trim ffap info+ fit-frame
strings misc-fns thingatpt+ osx-plist xml dot-passwd-el .loaddefs
eproject-extras ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb eproject esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util diminish workgroups tramp tramp-compat
auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache format-spec
tramp-loaddefs ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme browse-url ess-menu ess-swv
ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a executable shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d
ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d
ess-r-d ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint ansi-color ess-mode
noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site xcscope cmake-mode
thingatpt mo-git-blame php-mode add-log etags ring cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs gnus-load yasnippet dropdown-list derived edmacro kmacro
org-install initsplit advice advice-preload find-func el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode view
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-byte-compile el-get-status
el-get-recipes el-get-methods el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-git el-get-elpa package
tabulated-list el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns cl dired-x dired regexp-opt jka-compr info ede/linux ede/emacs
ede/cpp-root paren server ido easy-mmode ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe easymenu assoc eieio-custom wid-edit eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp cedet autorevert time delsel
cus-start cus-load elhome time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel mac-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote mac multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com