Subject: bug#11315: closed (Re: bug#11315: 24.1.50; Emacs 24 Hangs [Related to gnutls and lisp_data_to_selection_data])

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:55:02 +0000

Your bug report

#11315: 24.1.50; Emacs 24 Hangs [Related to gnutls and lisp_data_to_selection_data]

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
11315: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=11315
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#11315: 24.1.50; Emacs 24 Hangs [Related to gnutls and lisp_data_to_selection_data]
From: [email-masked] (Emilio Jesús Gallego Arias)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 21:52:09 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I couldn't reproduce the bug in the last weeks, so closing this bug.

Crossing the fingers in the hope that Emacs doesn't hang when I hit the
send command.

Subject: 24.1.50; Emacs 24 Hangs [Related to gnutls and lisp_data_to_selection_data]
From: [email-masked] (Emilio Jesús Gallego Arias)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 02:59:01 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug happens at random. I didn't find a similar backtrace so
reporting it.

Emacs hangs at random. I have to kill it. The gnus mailreader is always
open.

The backtrace is attached. I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 64 bits.

Thank you for your great work with emacs.

Backtrace:

(gdb) bt
#0  __lll_lock_wait_private () at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/lowlevellock.S:97
#1  0x00007fd456e9e62f in _L_lock_10501 () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#2  0x00007fd456e9c9c1 in __GI___libc_free (mem=0x7fd4571ba1c0) at malloc.c:3736
#3  0x00007fd45251a31b in asn1_delete_structure () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libtasn1.so.3
#4  0x00007fd457227e84 in gnutls_x509_crt_deinit () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgnutls.so.26
#5  0x00007fd4571eaefa in gnutls_certificate_free_cas () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgnutls.so.26
#6  0x00007fd4571ebc71 in gnutls_certificate_free_credentials () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgnutls.so.26
#7  0x00000000005bebe4 in emacs_gnutls_deinit (proc=<optimized out>) at gnutls.c:531
#8  emacs_gnutls_deinit (proc=<optimized out>) at gnutls.c:517
#9  0x00000000005b32d6 in deactivate_process (proc=<optimized out>) at process.c:3879
#10 0x00000000005b5993 in status_notify (deleting_process=0x54db820) at process.c:6578
#11 0x00000000005ba0f6 in Fdelete_process (process=88979493) at process.c:795
#12 0x00000000005bd72d in kill_buffer_processes (buffer=12024322) at process.c:7127
#13 0x000000000050097a in shut_down_emacs (sig=6, no_x=<optimized out>, stuff=12024322) at emacs.c:2077
#14 0x0000000000500c0e in fatal_error_signal (sig=6) at emacs.c:348
#15 fatal_error_signal (sig=6) at emacs.c:332
#16 <signal handler called>
#17 0x00007fd456e543a5 in __GI_raise (sig=6) at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:64
#18 0x00007fd456e57b0b in __GI_abort () at abort.c:92
#19 0x00007fd456e8dd63 in __libc_message (do_abort=2, fmt=0x7fd456f7ee58 "*** glibc detected *** %s: %s: 0x%s ***\n") at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/libc_fatal.c:189
#20 0x00007fd456e986e6 in malloc_printerr (action=3, str=0x7fd456f7be6f "free(): invalid pointer", ptr=<optimized out>) at malloc.c:6283
#21 0x00007fd456e9c9cc in __GI___libc_free (mem=<optimized out>) at malloc.c:3738
#22 0x00000000004d41a5 in x_selection_request_lisp_error (ignore=<optimized out>) at xselect.c:531
#23 0x0000000000577c1e in unbind_to (count=<optimized out>, value=12024322) at eval.c:3367
#24 0x0000000000577e35 in unwind_to_catch (catch=0x7fffbfc1be80, value=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1248
#25 0x0000000000579cf9 in Fsignal (error_symbol=12076562, data=71955478) at eval.c:1698
#26 0x0000000000579d09 in xsignal (error_symbol=<optimized out>, data=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1719
#27 0x0000000000579d92 in signal_error (s=0x5f6300 "Non-ASCII string must be encoded in advance", arg=71955590) at eval.c:1774
#28 0x00000000004d6ade in lisp_data_to_selection_data (nofree_ret=<optimized out>, format_ret=<optimized out>, size_ret=<optimized out>, type_ret=<optimized out>, data_ret=0x401c630, 
    obj=62463569, display=<optimized out>) at xselect.c:1771
#29 x_convert_selection (event=0x7fffbfc1b2b0, selection_symbol=<optimized out>, target_symbol=<optimized out>, property=<optimized out>, for_multiple=<optimized out>, 
    dpyinfo=<optimized out>) at xselect.c:939
#30 0x00000000004d7650 in x_handle_selection_request (event=0x7fffbfc1b2b0) at xselect.c:851
#31 x_handle_selection_event (event=0x7fffbfc1b2b0) at xselect.c:1020
#32 0x00000000005078bb in process_special_events () at keyboard.c:4209
#33 0x0000000000509cd5 in swallow_events (do_display=1) at keyboard.c:4227
#34 0x00000000005b8bf3 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=30, microsecs=0, read_kbd=<optimized out>, do_display=1, wait_for_cell=12024322, wait_proc=<optimized out>, 
    just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4738
#35 0x0000000000421334 in sit_for (timeout=120, reading=1, do_display=1) at dispnew.c:6063
#36 0x000000000050e5c5 in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=5, maps=0x7fffbfc1bb10, prev_event=12024322, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffbfc1bcb0, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2692
#37 0x000000000050f347 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffbfc1bd10, prompt=12024322, dont_downcase_last=0, can_return_switch_frame=1, fix_current_buffer=1, bufsize=30) at keyboard.c:9328
#38 0x0000000000511025 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1449
#39 0x0000000000577436 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x510e50 <command_loop_1>, handlers=12076562, hfun=0x505a50 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1448
#40 0x0000000000503ebe in command_loop_2 (ignore=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:1160
#41 0x0000000000577318 in internal_catch (tag=No se puede acceder a la memoria en la dirección 0xc43
) at eval.c:1205
#42 0x0000000000505527 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1139
#43 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:759
#44 0x000000000050585c in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:823
#45 0x000000000041619d in main (argc=1, argv=<optimized out>) at emacs.c:1711
(gdb) bt full
#0  __lll_lock_wait_private () at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/lowlevellock.S:97
No locales.
#1  0x00007fd456e9e62f in _L_lock_10501 () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007fd456e9c9c1 in __GI___libc_free (mem=0x7fd4571ba1c0) at malloc.c:3736
        ar_ptr = 0x7fd4571ba1c0
        p = 0x54e6ee0
        hook = <optimized out>
#3  0x00007fd45251a31b in asn1_delete_structure () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libtasn1.so.3
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x00007fd457227e84 in gnutls_x509_crt_deinit () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgnutls.so.26
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00007fd4571eaefa in gnutls_certificate_free_cas () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgnutls.so.26
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x00007fd4571ebc71 in gnutls_certificate_free_credentials () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgnutls.so.26
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x00000000005bebe4 in emacs_gnutls_deinit (proc=<optimized out>) at gnutls.c:531
        log_level = 0
#8  emacs_gnutls_deinit (proc=<optimized out>) at gnutls.c:517
No locales.
#9  0x00000000005b32d6 in deactivate_process (proc=<optimized out>) at process.c:3879
        inchannel = <optimized out>
        outchannel = <optimized out>
        p = 0x54db820
#10 0x00000000005b5993 in status_notify (deleting_process=0x54db820) at process.c:6578
        symbol = 12144914
        p = <optimized out>
        proc = 88979493
        buffer = 89023877
        tail = <optimized out>
        msg = 77013329
#11 0x00000000005ba0f6 in Fdelete_process (process=88979493) at process.c:795
        symbol = <optimized out>
        pid = <optimized out>
        p = 0x54db820
#12 0x00000000005bd72d in kill_buffer_processes (buffer=12024322) at process.c:7127
        tail = <optimized out>
        proc = <optimized out>
#13 0x000000000050097a in shut_down_emacs (sig=6, no_x=<optimized out>, stuff=12024322) at emacs.c:2077
No locales.
#14 0x0000000000500c0e in fatal_error_signal (sig=6) at emacs.c:348
No locales.
#15 fatal_error_signal (sig=6) at emacs.c:332
No locales.
#16 <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#17 0x00007fd456e543a5 in __GI_raise (sig=6) at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:64
        resultvar = 0
        pid = <optimized out>
        selftid = <optimized out>
#18 0x00007fd456e57b0b in __GI_abort () at abort.c:92
        save_stage = 2
        act = {__sigaction_handler = {sa_handler = 0x4, sa_sigaction = 0x4}, sa_mask = {__val = {5, 140736410540696, 27, 140549968876543, 3, 140736410527194, 6, 140549968876547, 2, 
              140736410527214, 2, 140549968867541, 1, 140549968876543, 3, 140736410527188}}, sa_flags = 12, sa_restorer = 0x7fd456f7d403}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        sigs = {__val = {32, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
#19 0x00007fd456e8dd63 in __libc_message (do_abort=2, fmt=0x7fd456f7ee58 "*** glibc detected *** %s: %s: 0x%s ***\n") at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/libc_fatal.c:189
        ap = {{gp_offset = 40, fp_offset = 48, overflow_arg_area = 0x7fffbfc1af50, reg_save_area = 0x7fffbfc1ae60}}
        ap_copy = {{gp_offset = 16, fp_offset = 48, overflow_arg_area = 0x7fffbfc1af50, reg_save_area = 0x7fffbfc1ae60}}
        fd = 2
        on_2 = <optimized out>
        list = <optimized out>
        nlist = <optimized out>
        cp = <optimized out>
        written = <optimized out>
#20 0x00007fd456e986e6 in malloc_printerr (action=3, str=0x7fd456f7be6f "free(): invalid pointer", ptr=<optimized out>) at malloc.c:6283
        buf = "00007fd4571ba258"
        cp = <optimized out>
#21 0x00007fd456e9c9cc in __GI___libc_free (mem=<optimized out>) at malloc.c:3738
        ar_ptr = 0x7fd4571ba1c0
        p = <optimized out>
        hook = <optimized out>
#22 0x00000000004d41a5 in x_selection_request_lisp_error (ignore=<optimized out>) at xselect.c:531
        cs = 0x401c630
        next = 0x470bbd0
#23 0x0000000000577c1e in unbind_to (count=<optimized out>, value=12024322) at eval.c:3367
        this_binding = {symbol = <optimized out>, old_value = 12024322, func = <optimized out>, unused = <optimized out>}
        quitf = 12024322
#24 0x0000000000577e35 in unwind_to_catch (catch=0x7fffbfc1be80, value=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1248
        last_time = 1
#25 0x0000000000579cf9 in Fsignal (error_symbol=12076562, data=71955478) at eval.c:1698
        unwind_data = <optimized out>
        conditions = 8680438
        string = <optimized out>
        real_error_symbol = 12076562
        clause = 12024370
        h = 0x7fffbfc1bf90
        bp = <optimized out>
#26 0x0000000000579d09 in xsignal (error_symbol=<optimized out>, data=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1719
No locales.
#27 0x0000000000579d92 in signal_error (s=0x5f6300 "Non-ASCII string must be encoded in advance", arg=71955590) at eval.c:1774
        tortoise = <optimized out>
        hare = <optimized out>
#28 0x00000000004d6ade in lisp_data_to_selection_data (nofree_ret=<optimized out>, format_ret=<optimized out>, size_ret=<optimized out>, type_ret=<optimized out>, data_ret=0x401c630, 
    obj=62463569, display=<optimized out>) at xselect.c:1771
        type = 12024322
        dpyinfo = 0x1238830
#29 x_convert_selection (event=0x7fffbfc1b2b0, selection_symbol=<optimized out>, target_symbol=<optimized out>, property=<optimized out>, for_multiple=<optimized out>, 
    dpyinfo=<optimized out>) at xselect.c:939
        lisp_selection = <optimized out>
        cs = 0x401c630
#30 0x00000000004d7650 in x_handle_selection_request (event=0x7fffbfc1b2b0) at xselect.c:851
        subtarget = 18594386
        subproperty = <optimized out>
        requestor = <optimized out>
        multprop = <optimized out>
        j = <optimized out>
        nselections = 18
        selection = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        local_selection_time = <optimized out>
        display = <optimized out>
        selection_symbol = 12335058
        local_selection_data = <optimized out>
        dpyinfo = 0x1238830
        target = <optimized out>
        target_symbol = 12335346
        property = <optimized out>
        success = 0
#31 x_handle_selection_event (event=0x7fffbfc1b2b0) at xselect.c:1020
No locales.
#32 0x00000000005078bb in process_special_events () at keyboard.c:4209
        copy = {kind = SELECTION_REQUEST_EVENT, code = 16382256, part = 12582926, modifiers = 0, x = 362, y = 367, timestamp = 367, padding = {0x2548611, 0x0}, frame_or_window = 12024322, 
          arg = 12024322}
        beg = 0xb06c00
        event = 0xb06c00
#33 0x0000000000509cd5 in swallow_events (do_display=1) at keyboard.c:4227
        old_timers_run = <optimized out>
#34 0x00000000005b8bf3 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=30, microsecs=0, read_kbd=<optimized out>, do_display=1, wait_for_cell=12024322, wait_proc=<optimized out>, 
    just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4738
        old_timers_run = 80408
        old_buffer = 0x6988800
        old_window = 108012037
        leave = 0
        timeout_reduced_for_timers = <optimized out>
        channel = <optimized out>
        nfds = <optimized out>
        Available = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        check_write = <optimized out>
        check_delay = <optimized out>
        no_avail = <optimized out>
        xerrno = 11
        proc = <optimized out>
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_usec = 332817}
        end_time = {tv_sec = 1335142104, tv_usec = 311833}
        wait_channel = -1
        got_some_input = 1
#35 0x0000000000421334 in sit_for (timeout=120, reading=1, do_display=1) at dispnew.c:6063
        sec = <optimized out>
        usec = <optimized out>
#36 0x000000000050e5c5 in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=5, maps=0x7fffbfc1bb10, prev_event=12024322, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffbfc1bcb0, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2692
        tem0 = <optimized out>
        delay_level = 4
        buffer_size = <optimized out>
        c = 12024322
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {12024322, 120347130585090139, 0, 1, 0, 0, -120201185697658789, 120342141977036891}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {1, 6, 0, 40, 
                140736410532144, 62702819, 62702816, 0, 140736410531968, 0, 10966842442397026048, 18717094, 110659589, 110659589, 140736410532592, 4}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {12024322, 120342943724537947, 0, 1, 0, 0, -120201185137719205, 120342141977036891}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {6065716, 45203461, 29, 
                45203461, 6063189, 12058354, 30, 12058354, 12058354, 12024322, 6065716, 45203461, 140736410528288, 12058354, 31, 124}}}}
        key_already_recorded = 0
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 12024322
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        also_record = 12024322
        reread = 0
        polling_stopped_here = 0
        orig_kboard = 0x1238e60
#37 0x000000000050f347 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffbfc1bd10, prompt=12024322, dont_downcase_last=0, can_return_switch_frame=1, fix_current_buffer=1, bufsize=30) at keyboard.c:9328
        interrupted_kboard = 0x1238e60
        interrupted_frame = 0x2346130
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = 0
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        local_first_binding = 0
        from_string = 12024322
        count = 2
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        nmaps = <optimized out>
        nmaps_allocated = 5
        defs = 0x7fffbfc1bad0
        submaps = 0x7fffbfc1bb10
        orig_local_map = 49646198
        orig_keymap = 60158998
        localized_local_map = 0
        first_binding = 0
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 18418854, map = 18418854, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 12003750, map = 12003750, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 18418838, map = 18418838, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = 0
        delayed_switch_frame = 12024322
        original_uppercase = 0
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = 0
        starting_buffer = 0x6988800
        fake_prefixed_keys = 12024322
#38 0x0000000000511025 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1449
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {96, 76, 12051603, -7479901631312525568, 103699968, 12024370, 12024322, 12024322, 12076610, 2, 140736410533312, 5863484, 0, 8680497, 140550066982912, 
          -7479901631312525568, 140549967505408, 73176998, 12024322, 12024322, 4294967295, 140736410535264, 140736410533360, 5265921, 14514784, 73176998, 12024322, 5266278, 12024320, 
          5665554}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 141
        prev_buffer = 0x6988800
#39 0x0000000000577436 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x510e50 <command_loop_1>, handlers=12076562, hfun=0x505a50 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1448
        val = <optimized out>
        c = {tag = 12024322, val = 71954678, next = 0x7fffbfc1bff0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {14514784, 120343270125013083, 12024322, 140736410534984, 4294967295, 140736410535264, 
                -120201185928345509, 120342119301711963}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 4294967295, 0, 0, 14514784, 8627760, 0, 4294967295, 140736410535264, 0, 
                  140550065078244, 1, 0, 0, 140549967476368, 0}}}}, backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
        h = {handler = 12076562, var = 12024322, chosen_clause = 12024370, tag = 0x7fffbfc1be80, next = 0x0}
#40 0x0000000000503ebe in command_loop_2 (ignore=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:1160
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        val = 0
#41 0x0000000000577318 in internal_catch (tag=No se puede acceder a la memoria en la dirección 0xc43
) at eval.c:1205
        c = {tag = 12072306, val = 12024322, next = 0x0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {14514784, 120343270125013083, 12024322, 140736410534984, 4294967295, 140736410535264, 
                -120201185978677157, 120342119330547803}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 6027977, 15337080, 140736410534184, 0, 140736410534176, 6315683, 
                  12024322, 12250562, 5745334, 14}}}}, backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, 
          byte_stack = 0x0}
#42 0x0000000000505527 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1139
No locales.
#43 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:759
        val = 12024322
#44 0x000000000050585c in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:823
        buffer = 12024322
#45 0x000000000041619d in main (argc=1, argv=<optimized out>) at emacs.c:1711
        dummy = 140549980656547
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = 0
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x7fd456e2dc48 "2'"

Debug info:

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.0)
 of 2012-04-18 on nobelium, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20120417-1~ppa1~oneiric1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--host' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/'
 '--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-imagemagick=yes'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g
 -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: LaTeX/PS

Minor modes in effect:
  reftex-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
y M-x r e p o <tab> r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
OVERVIEW [3 times]
restored saved folding
OVERVIEW
restored saved folding
OVERVIEW
restored saved folding
majmodpri-apply-priorities running ... (done)
Desktop: 85 buffers restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/egallego/my/lib/emacs/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides ~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-odt
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides ~/my/lib/emacs/magit/.dir-locals
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides ~/my/lib/emacs//nnmairix
/home/egallego/my/lib/emacs/nxhtml/related/smarty-mode hides ~/my/lib/emacs//smarty-mode
~/my/lib/emacs/color-theme-6.6.0/color-theme hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/md4
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/password-cache
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/format-spec
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/color
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/hex-util
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex-dcr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-dcr
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-parse
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex-toc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-toc
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex-sel hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-sel
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex-auc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-auc
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-ref
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex-index hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-index
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex-global hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-global
~/my/lib/emacs/reftex/lisp/reftex-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember-el/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/egallego/my/lib/emacs/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/my/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/imap
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/dig
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/tls
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/dns
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/registry
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/shr
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
~/my/lib/emacs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util emacsbug message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils help-mode view texmathp plain-tex vc-git org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html format-spec org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb jka-compr reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex-base reftex-vars
bib-cite flyspell ispell tex-buf font-latex latex tex-style tex dbus xml
egallego-desktop desktop egallego-debian egallego-ibuffer dired+ dired-x
dired-aux dim-google browse-url egallego-calendar egallego-mail epa epg
epg-config egallego-bbdb bbdb timezone maude-mode egallego-nxhtml
flymake-files flymakemsg nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload majmodpri
vc-bzr vc-dispatcher vc-svn nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base
egallego-vc magit-svn magit-bisect magit-key-mode assoc magit darcsum
psvn log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode elp ediff-merg ediff-diff
ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired
egallego-muse muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex
muse-html muse-xml-common cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish
muse-project muse-protocols info muse-regexps wid-edit muse
muse-nested-tags muse-mode egallego-org appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-id org-protocol remember org-remember org-datetree org-clock org-exp
ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org warnings ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs orgfold-separate-file
org-install egallego-auctex reftex tex-site auto-loads taskjuggler-mode
skeleton egallego-haskell inf-haskell haskell-mode derived easymenu
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp pp compile shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring egallego-completion server egallego-util
unicode-helper edmacro kmacro boxquote rect ido egallego-visual
color-theme-autoloads uniquify advice help-fns advice-preload avoid
highlight-current-line paren remember-autoloads planner-autoloads
debian-el debian-el-loaddefs muse-autoloads mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat
cl erlang-start emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
devhelp bbdb-autoloads time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)