Subject: bug#11280: trunk fails to build when running configure

From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 09:27:36 +0200

To: [email-masked]
Subject: 24.1.50; Compilation fails on trunk
X-Draft-From: ("gmane.emacs.devel")
Face: iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAADAAAAAwBAMAAAClLOS0AAAAAXNSR0IArs4c6QAAAB5QTFRF
 IBkXUxMTOCwoTC4qcUY8iFxQmmper31txpaJ/v/8aKZ1oAAAAcVJREFUOMt100tu2zAQAFDCXnUZ
 oAcIqG68LZULVLQBbwuSiffm6AIRRyeotAySJoVu2+FPpJWWC3/4NKOZocSW/yxWfnJ2+Bdwzhj7
 8gleWVy7DXC2rkMNr2V/zRbghXIwthf3VbIA9Ffc71vZCSFyCEsBggtNS8ludwvfmhYA0Vn9o4DP
 zMWxR7+cPWzAYFzwM0ModtdmcDbDS6i/hT7L+RZof5yCXGrYe5jn2YO6BYMjgY+51tCIAqHgBLwR
 pwLnGuRjAKyBJkuN4yd4U92uCY1vUr2D/c5b8DuxyQwfOHUeaLqDJhnkkuGXbB56h2C1IVBdgncc
 bBi6feroa9B6jUDojnQPQKupbyXyeeCE1oT7Oqrt+SnfY3mkiyGA/3AmD3H5g32CcBx6hY8pRkwJ
 9PpcjRGobUfprFnhAa1vepwcgMOhwG+pdSgKHFU9HAvoAH6XUl7lDUCCq5Qb6GMbVm3Aj++qDYCt
 wdBc/YHgOFCmS3mjDMRcSE2qY4E3Q3PVIQRQmeodNH4QEbRUFZzW+VotzwX4yTcRTySOML1qjcE5
 hTirVqDHkMAP0PjAywp3d18JZtqzvr9zDYD+GaSKtE6Zlr/DLPNFmOcvBAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Gcc: nnml:sent
X-Hashcash: 1:20:120419:[email-masked]::cLVB3IUMD5t75pVA:000000000000000000000000000000000000000005J8
--text follows this line--
This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

The title says it all

./configure

The error message is;

configure.in:734: error: possibly undefined macro: gl_WARN_ADD
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-04-17 on yan
Bzr revision: 107952 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/ivan/emacs-bzr' 'CFLAGS=-g''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  icomplete-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> M-1 C-s l u d o C-a C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p M-x b u g - r e 
p <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> r e p o C-g M-i n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n <return> M-x b u g - r e <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e 
p o <tab> r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/ivan/stat/gnus/mail/report/8224
Wrote /home/ivan/stat/gnus/mail/report/8225
nnml: Reading incoming mail (9 new)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
plugged
/media/hd2/music/The Cure/Boys Don't Cry/03 - 10.15 Saturday Night.mp3 [2 times]
Making completion list...
Source file `/home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/mail/sendmail.el' newer than byte-compiled file

Load-path shadows:
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/lpath hides /home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/lpath
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/context-nl hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/context-nl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/font-latex hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/font-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-mik hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-mik
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-bar hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-bar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/context-en hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/context-en
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-info hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-site hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-site
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/context hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/context
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-fptex hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-fptex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-style hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-style
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/texmathp hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/texmathp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/multi-prompt hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-fold hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-fold
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-font hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-font
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/latex hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-buf hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-buf
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/bib-cite hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/bib-cite
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auctex/toolbar-x hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fb hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-symbol hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-symbol
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-lnum hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-lnum
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-antenna hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-antenna
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-weather hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-weather
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-namazu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-namazu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-image hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-image
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-session hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-session
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-e21 hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-e21
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-rss hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-rss
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ems hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bug hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-bug
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-proc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-dtree hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-dtree
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-util hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-util
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-search hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-search
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-mail hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-mail
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-form hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-form
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-hist hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-filter hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-filter
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fsf hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/w3m/w3m-fsf
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/wget/wget hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/wget/wget
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/wget/wget-sysdep hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/wget/wget-sysdep
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-c-p-c hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-c-p-c
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-clipboard hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-clipboard
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-references hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-references
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-repl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-repl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-fancy-inspector
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-banner hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-banner
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/slime hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-compiler-notes-tree
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-highlight-edits hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-highlight-edits
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-scratch hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-scratch
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-typeout-frame hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-typeout-frame
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-enclosing-context hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-enclosing-context
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-fontifying-fu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-editing-commands hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-editing-commands
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-scheme hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-scheme
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/hyperspec hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/hyperspec
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-presentation-streams hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-presentation-streams
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-indentation hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-indentation
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-parse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-parse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-indentation-fu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-indentation-fu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-motd hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-motd
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-package-fu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-package-fu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-mdot-fu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-mdot-fu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/inferior-slime hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/inferior-slime
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-sbcl-exts
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fuzzy hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-fuzzy
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-presentations hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-presentations
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-xref-browser hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-xref-browser
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fancy hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-fancy
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-tramp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-tramp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-autodoc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-autodoc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-mrepl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/slime/slime-mrepl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-gnus
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-docbook hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-docbook
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-capture
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-dot hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-dot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-learn hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-learn
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-latex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mac-message
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-datetree
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-octave hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-octave
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview-xemacs hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-colview-xemacs
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-C hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-C
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-table
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-bbdb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-icalendar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-lparse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-fortran
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-comint
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-eval hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-eval
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-install hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-install
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-compat
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-feed hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-feed
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-rmail hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-rmail
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-haskell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-freemind hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-freemind
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-id
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-publish
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-attach
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-w3m
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mobile
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-maxima
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-protocol hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-protocol
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-archive
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-tangle
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sql hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sql
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-R hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-R
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-faces
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-html hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-html
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-calc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-calc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-lob
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-awk hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-awk
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-bibtex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sass hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sass
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ref
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-perl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-perl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mhe hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mhe
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-python hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-python
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sh hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sh
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-plot hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-plot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-docview
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-odt hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-odt
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-org hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-org
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-drill hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-drill
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-screen hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-screen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mew hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mew
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-footnote
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-java hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-java
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ledger
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-table
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-scheme
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-macs
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mouse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mouse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-habit
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-beamer hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-beamer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-wl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-wl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-indent
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-entities
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-css hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-css
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-vm hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-vm
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-ctags hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-ctags
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-remember hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-remember
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-clock
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-shen hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-shen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-lisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-crypt hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-crypt
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-colview
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-irc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-exp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-exp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-exp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-matlab
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-ascii hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-ascii
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-src
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-js hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-js
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-keys
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-list
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-agenda
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-xoxo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-timer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ruby
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-clojure
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm-gr hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/nterm/nterm-gr
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/nterm/nterm
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/coolj hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/coolj
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch-show
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch-message
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch-query
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch-address
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-xml hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-import-xml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-xml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-groff hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-groff
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-docbook hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-import-docbook
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-regexps hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-regexps
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-journal hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-journal
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-book hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-book
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-html hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-html
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-context hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-context
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-backlink hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-backlink
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/htmlize hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/htmlize
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-latex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-import-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-protocols hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-protocols
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-ikiwiki hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-ikiwiki
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-blosxom hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-blosxom
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-poem hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-poem
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml-common hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-xml-common
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-publish hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-publish
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex2png hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-latex2png
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-wiki hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-wiki
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-docbook hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-docbook
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-colors hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-colors
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-texinfo hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-texinfo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-project hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/muse/muse-project
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/guess-lang hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/guess-lang
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/gtags hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/gtags
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/swbuff
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff-x hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/swbuff-x
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/tea-time hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/tea-time
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/twittering-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/twittering-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/org-import-icalendar hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/org-import-icalendar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/cmd-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/cmd-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/caps-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/caps-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/wgrep hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/wgrep
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/volume hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/volume
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/erc-goodies
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/php-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/php-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-svn hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/magit/magit-svn
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/magit/magit hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/magit/magit
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-topgit hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/magit/magit-topgit
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-key-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-kanji hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup-kanji
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/ndeb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-select hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup-select
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndspell hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/ndspell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/stem-english hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/stem-english
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/sdicf hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/sdicf
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-package hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup-package
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndic hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/ndic
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndkks hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/ndkks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/evi
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndtp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/ndtp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-utils hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup-utils
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vars hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup-vars
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-compile hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup-compile
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb-binary hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/ndeb-binary
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-types hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup-types
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndmisc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/ndmisc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndsrd hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/ndsrd
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi-mule hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/evi-mule
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndcookie hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/ndcookie
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndict hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/ndict
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-content hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup-content
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-entry hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup-entry
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/lookup/lookup-vse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/verbiste hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/ivan/verbiste
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/stopwatch hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/ivan/stopwatch
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/pomodoro hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/ivan/pomodoro
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-indent hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/haskell-indent
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-doc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/haskell-doc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-simple-indent hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/haskell-simple-indent
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-hugs hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/haskell-hugs
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/inf-haskell hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/inf-haskell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-c hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/haskell-c
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-cabal hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/haskell-cabal
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-font-lock hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/haskell-font-lock
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/haskell-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-decl-scan hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/haskell-decl-scan
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-ghci hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/haskell/haskell-ghci
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-base hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/google-maps/google-maps-base
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/google-maps/google-maps
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-static hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/google-maps/google-maps-static
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-geocode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/google-maps/google-maps-geocode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/google-maps/org-location-google-maps hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/google-maps/org-location-google-maps
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-streams hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-streams
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-volume
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/later-do hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/later-do
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/jack hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/jack
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lyrics hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-compat hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-compat
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lastfm hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-lastfm
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogg hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-info-ogg
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-score hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-score
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-file hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-source-file
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-last-played hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-last-played
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-stream-info hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-history hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-history
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/ogg-comment hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/ogg-comment
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-url hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-url
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mark hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-mark
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-xine hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-oggperl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-info-oggperl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-simple hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playing-time hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/tq
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-i18n hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-i18n
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-cache hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-cache
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-browser hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-browser
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-maint hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-maint
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-setup hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/emms-setup
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/dbus-util hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/elim/dbus-util
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/tracking hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/elim/tracking
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/elim hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/elim/elim
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/notify hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/elim/notify
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/lui hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/elim/lui
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/garak hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/elim/garak
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/incomplete hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/elim/incomplete
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/link hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/dictionary/link
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/connection hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/dictionary/connection
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/dictionary hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/dictionary/dictionary
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/bbdb/bbdb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/popup hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/auto-complete/popup
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/gccsense hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/auto-complete/gccsense
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d/auto-complete/fuzzy
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-compile hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-compile
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bbdb hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-bbdb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-grep hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-grep
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-slime hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-slime
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-font hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-font
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-erc hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-erc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-re-builder hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-re-builder
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-newsticker hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-newsticker
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-speedbar hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-speedbar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-autoinsert hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-autoinsert
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bs hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-bs
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-help hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-help
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lisp hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-lisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-start hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-start
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-japanese hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-japanese
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-windows hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-windows
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-emms hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-emms
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auctex hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-auctex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-woman hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-woman
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-common-code hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-common-code
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nxml hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-nxml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ibuffer hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-ibuffer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-php hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-php
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-term hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-term
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-vc hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-vc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-twitter hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-twitter
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-abbrev hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-abbrev
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-keymap hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-keymap
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-message hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-message
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auto-complete hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-auto-complete
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-epg hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-epg
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-flyspell hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-flyspell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dictionary hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-dictionary
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-calendar hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-calendar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-muse hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-muse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-info hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-server hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-server
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-gnus hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-gnus
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nterm hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-nterm
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-org hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-org
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lookup hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-lookup
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-face hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-face
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dired hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-dired
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-fun hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-fun
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-french hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-french
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-perl hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-perl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-elim hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-elim
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-comint hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-comint
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-w3m hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-w3m
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-viper hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-viper
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-shell hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-shell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/init hides ~/.emacs.d/init
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-magit hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-magit
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-wgrep hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-wgrep
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-english hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-english
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-var hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-var
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-python hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-python
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-c hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-c
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-makefile hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-makefile
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ido hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-ido
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-diff hides ~/.emacs.d/ivan-diff
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/time hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/time
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/whitespace hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/whitespace
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mouse hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-octave hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-docbook hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-dot hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-latex hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-org hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-shen hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-vm hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-C hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mhe hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-wl hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-protocol hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-eval hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-install hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-feed hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-rmail hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-freemind hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-remember hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-plot hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-js hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sql hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-R hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-crypt hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-html hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-perl hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-calc hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-awk hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sass hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-java hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-python hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-ctags hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sh hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-odt hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-screen hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mew hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-exp hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-beamer hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-css hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-ascii hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/sym-comp hides /home/ivan/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp

Features:
(shadow gnus-cite bbdb-message hashcash cookie1 gnus-fun mail-extr
emacsbug sendmail gnus-dup qp gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh
nnml nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com netrc gnutls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils icomplete multi-isearch epa-file epa epg epg-config
japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl quail help-mode view init emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple url-util url-parse url-vars emms-mark
emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor emms-setup emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired-x dired
emms emms-compat appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso garak notify
dbus-util dbus lui tracking incomplete network-stream starttls tls
erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-join auth-source eieio assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache erc-log erc-track erc-match erc-spelling flyspell ispell
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt pp paren
eldoc tabify vc-git autoinsert org-habit org-agenda org-w3m org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-bbdb ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder
ivan-org ivan-newsticker newst-backend xml derived ivan-muse
ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-ido ivan-gnus ivan-french ivan-english
ivan-emms ivan-elim elim browse-url cl ivan-comint ivan-bbdb bbdb
timezone auto-complete-config auto-complete popup tex-site ivan-php
ivan-common-code recentf tree-widget saveplace time rx org-drill
org-learn org-id org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
noutline outline easy-mmode cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs advice
help-fns advice-preload cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit
ivan-var ivan-fun ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-face time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)