Subject: 24.0.94; quitting gdb

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:22:42 -0400

I start gdb on an interactive process (clisp) which I then exit.
Now, I quit gdb too, but I am still left with a bunch of gdb windows and
emacs running at 100% cpu because
(process-status "gdb-inferior")
=> run
even though it actually does not run (according to ps).
(delete-process "gdb-inferior") fixes that, but this should not be
necessary.

1. BUG: even though the gdb-inferior process is not running, it is
reported as running and emacs takes 100% cpu.

2. RFE: command gud-quit which would
- delete all gud processes
- quit-window all gud windows

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.5 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2012-03-29 on t520sds
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
Configured using:
 `configure '--with-wide-int''

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric) X 11.0.11004000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://openvotingconsortium.org
http://memri.org http://jihadwatch.org http://dhimmi.com http://ffii.org
What's the difference between Apathy & Ignorance? -I don't know and don't care!