Subject: Re: bug#11231: 24.0.95; emacs crash (bzr trunk)

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:26:03 +0300

> From: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:08:39 -0600
> 
> I'm running a relatively recent bzr trunk Emacs.
> It crashes periodically, I'd say about once a week.
> I ran it in gdb to get a stack trace this week.
> I can try updating, rebuilding, whatever else -- just ask.

Please see if you can reproduce this in an unoptimized build.  The
backtrace you sent indicates this was an assertion violation here:

      eassert (EQ (XFRAME (selected_frame)->selected_window, selected_window));

but I distrust backtraces from optimized builds.  That said, can you
show the values of XFRAME (selected_frame)->selected_window and of
selected_window, together with the details of each of these 2 window
objects?

Also, can you try recollecting what were you doing when this happened,
and perhaps show the contents of the recent_keys vector?

For the record, which version of GCC was used for building this
binary?

Thanks.