Subject: Re: bug#11210: Windows emacs 23.4.1: scroll-conservatively > 0 results in multiple cursors being displayed after scrolling

From: Bill Meier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:27:29 -0400

On 4/15/2012 10:43 AM, Jason Rumney wrote:
> Bill Meier<[email-masked]>  writes:
>
>> If others using Windows 7 do see an empty rectangle in non-selected
>> windows and/or are able to change the cursor config from within Emacs,
>> then obviously there's something special/different about my
>> configuration.
>
> Are you using screen reader or other accessibility software?
>
>

No .....

On a separate note:

I disabled the display adapter in the device manager; this caused a 
switch to a low resolution display. (I'm guessing that this would be 
equivalent to "disabling graphics hardware acceleration").

The issue with artifacts still occurred.

Unfortunately, I didn't check to see if the empty rectangle showed in 
the non-selected window. I'll check that tomorrow.