Subject: Re: bug#11210: Windows emacs 23.4.1: scroll-conservatively > 0 results in multiple cursors being displayed after scrolling

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:21:42 +0300

> From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:39:47 +0200
> Cc: Bill Meier <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 19:06, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > Anyway, unfortunately I see none of these problems here.  (Does anyone
> > else see this on MS-Windows?)
> 
> I cannot reproduce it either.

Thanks for testing.  Maybe Bill could compare his setup with yours,
and that could give a clue.

I will try to study the code involved to see if I see some difference
between a complete redraw (which evidently doesn't have this problem)
and partial redraw (which does).  But I'm not familiar with the
display-specific code of the Windows port, so chances that I will find
something by staring at the code are slim at best.