Subject: 24.0.94; Elisp manual: add index entries for :link LINK-DATA alternatives

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:24:43 -0700

(elisp) Common Keywords should be indexed for each of the LINK-DATA
alternatives: `custom-manual', `info-link', `url-link',
`emacs-commentary-link', `emacs-library-link', `file-link',
`function-link', `variable-link', and `custom-group-link'.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-03-19 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'