Subject: bug#11145: closed (Re: bug#11145: 23.3; M-f in ido-find-file on Windows can't find file)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 16:24:02 +0000

Your bug report

#11145: 23.3; M-f in ido-find-file on Windows can't find file

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
11145: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=11145
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#11145: 23.3; M-f in ido-find-file on Windows can't find file
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: G=e1bor Vida <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 12:22:47 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> -     (if (and (string-match "^/" filename)
> +     (if (and (file-name-absolute-p filename)

Thank you very much, installed,

        Stefan

Subject: 23.3; M-f in ido-find-file on Windows can't find file
From: G=e1bor Vida <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 13:42:51 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. (ido-mode)

2. dired into a directory, where you know a file you want to open

3. C-x C-f (now you're in ido-find-file)

4. Type part of the file name

5. M-f

6. Ret

On Windows you won't have any result. I could track down the problem to
`ido-wide-find-dirs-or-files'. If apply this modification, it works:

-     (if (and (string-match "^/" filename)
+     (if (and (file-name-absolute-p filename)

So it won't filter out files from the results that don't start with /.

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.0.6002)
 of 2011-03-10 on 3249CTO
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.0.6002
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.5) --no-opt --cflags -Ic:/imagesupport/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8

  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-s r o o C-g M-P C-s r 
o o t C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b M-? f <return> q C-b C-b C-b C-f C-s C-w C-w C-w 
C-w C-s C-g M-N C-n C-n C-f C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f f i l e - n a m e - a b s o l u t e - p 
M-d M-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-n C-n C-n C-n C-e C-x 
C-g C-n C-x C-e C-x C-s C-z C-z C-x C-f m l g R e s 
t a r t . e r l M-f RET C-g C-x C-f m l g R e s t a 
r t M-f RET . e r l <tab> C-x k <return> C-n C-p RET 
C-p RET C-p C-p C-p C-n RET C-x C-f m l g R <backspace> 
L a n g u a g e S t r M-f RET RET C-x k <return> C-z 
C-z C-p C-p C-p C-p C-l M-P M-< C-s b u g C-s C-s C-s 
C-p C-z C-c M-? M-P M-F M-? C-g M-x r e p o r t <tab> 
<tab> b <tab> <return> C-g C-z C-b C-n C-p C-p C-p 
M-? f M-p C-g M-? f m l g <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
i d o - f i n d SPC f i l e <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-z M-x C-g C-z C-z M-x M-p RE
T

Recent messages:
Done.
Truncate long lines enabled [2 times]
Searching for `mlgLanguageStr'.... [2 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
windmove-do-window-select: No window right from selected window
Quit
Making completion list...
Quit [2 times]
Type "q" to restore this window, C-v to scroll help.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/apel/timezone hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/timezone
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/sha1
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg-pgp5
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg-pgp
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg-parse
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg-gpg
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg-def
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/password-cache
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/md4
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/hex-util
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/format-spec
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/apel/env hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/env
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-wl
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-vm
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-table hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-src hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-remember
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-publish
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-mew
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-list hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-latex
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-install hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-info hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-id hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-html hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-html
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-exp
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/tls
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/ntlm
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/netrc
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/imap hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/imap
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/dns
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/dig
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/mail/binhex
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/smime
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/qp
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/message
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/compface
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-table
org-import-icalendar icalendar org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mail-extr emacsbug esense esense-distel
subword tempo etags time-stamp windmove cl-specs edebug help-mode view
hi-lock multi-isearch find-func bookmark pp server idle-highlight
thingatpt sztaki w3m-search w3m w3m-session browse-url doc-view
jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util warnings time google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader vcard savehist mailabbrev
bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone hidesearch hide-lines jabber-autoloads
tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile assoc gnus-util
time-date password-cache format-spec tramp-compat trampver traverselisp
grep-a-lot grep+ grep compile+ compile compile- frame-fns uniquify
smtpmail sendmail modeline-posn pp-c-l emacs-lock ibuffer delsel irfc
muse-html muse-xml-common pcomplete muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols info muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode google
winner filecache multi-term elscreen-server elscreen-w3m mule-util alist
pym static apel-ver product elscreen multi-shell ansi-color shell
dired-sort-menu type-break sunrise-commander edmacro kmacro derived term
ehelp electric recentf tree-widget esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-util esh-module esh-mode
desktop dired-x dired-aux dired ido-ubiquitous advice help-fns
advice-preload ido w3m-load hfyview htmlfontify cus-edit easymenu
cus-start cus-load wid-edit url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse url-vars mm-util
mail-prsvr mailcap esense-start erlang erlang-start whitespace
which-func imenu paren hl-line+ hl-line avoid ffap fixme-mode easy-mmode
htmlize cl cl-19 org-install saveplace setup-cygwin cygwin-mount
ange-ftp regexp-opt comint ring tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)