Subject: bug#11142: closed (Re: bug#11142: 24.0.94; objc-mode fails for imenu and which-function-mode)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:19:01 +0000

Your bug report

#11142: 24.0.94; objc-mode fails for imenu and which-function-mode

which was filed against the emacs,cc-mode package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
11142: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=11142
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#11142: 24.0.94; objc-mode fails for imenu and which-function-mode
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:15:23 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bug fixed.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

Subject: 24.0.94; objc-mode fails for imenu and which-function-mode
From: Leo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 10:34:48 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Turn on which-function-mode and open an objc file, it cannot show the
function name. Also, M-x imenu-add-menubar-index says: Error in
menu-bar-update-hook (imenu-update-menubar): (wrong-type-argument
integerp nil)

Leo