Subject: 24.0.94; `apropos-read-pattern' must use non-nil OMIT-NULLS arg to `split-string'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 07:28:35 -0700

M-x customize-apropos RET ki SPC fi SPC RET
 
That gathers *ALL* customizable items.  The problem is that a final SPC
in the user input (easy to do, as habit in separating "words" or by
misunderstanding the doc) produces an empty ("") string to match, which
matches everything.
 
The fix is to pass a non-nil OMIT-NULLS arg to `split-string' in
`apropos-read-pattern'.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-03-19 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'