Subject: bug#11126: 24.0.94; `customize-apropos' does not seem to work for a list of words

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:46:53 -0700

Doesn't seem to do anything.  Just replies:
 
 "No customizable groups matching (A B)"
 
where A and B are words that should match customized things.
 
Example: use "emacs" and "editing" for A and B.  Those are the names of
two preloaded customize groups, so I would expect to see at least those
two groups in a Customize buffer.  Instead, I get just the error
message.
 
emacs -Q
M-x customize-apropos RET emacs editing RET
 
In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-03-19 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'