Subject: bug#11124: 24.0.94; doc of `customize-apropos-*'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:31:39 -0700

All of the `customize-apropos-*' commands except for `customize-apropos'
need to have their doc strings updated.  The arg is no longer
necessarily a REGEXP.  The doc string should say the same thing for
these commands as it says for `customize-apropos' about the PATTERN arg
(or refer to the `customize-apropos' doc).

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-03-19 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'