Subject: bug#11105: 24.0.94; (wrong-type-argument strinp (eval.c))

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:41:47 -0700

I get this error message from time to time - have to go to *Messages* to
find it, so something must be preventing it from surfacing:
 
Error in post-command-hook (#[nil \300\301!\207 [run-hooks
icomplete-post-command-hook] 2]): (wrong-type-argument stringp (eval.c))
 
Sorry, but I have no more info than that.  I tried looking at
`icomplete-exhibit', which is the only function on
`icomplete-post-command-hook', to see if I could guess what the problem
is, but I didn't succeed.  Feel free to close this, if it doesn't help
you find a problem.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-03-19 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'