Subject: Re: bug#11098: date --yesterday wrong result

From: Hugo Guérineau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 18:17:32 +0200

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your candor. I will download the source code as soon as I will
have some time to work on it. I really don't know the process to submit a
patch. Could you send me a read access to the latest release on you're
repository?

rgds,
Hugo

Le 27 mars 2012 19:38, Eric Blake <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> On 03/27/2012 03:15 AM, Hugo Guérineau wrote:
> > Hi Eric,
> >
> > Thank you for this answer. My excpectations are not buged! ;) When
> > someone ask me to tell him what is yesterday, even if we are early in
> > the morning, I answer him the day before and not two days ago.
>
> You are welcome to submit a patch to gnulib to change getdate.y, and to
> coreutils to document your desired improved semantic change to relative
> date computations.  It's just that it is such a complex patch, and the
> fact that we have a documented workaround, that no one has been bothered
> enough to submit a patch so far.
>
> --
> Eric Blake   [email-masked]    +1-919-301-3266
> Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org
>
>