Subject: bug#11091: 24.0.94; emacsclient -t

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 00:29:37 +0200

Here is another similar misbehavior, but this time with the "-c" option:

>From a cmd.exe terminal:
* emacs -Q -nw
* M-x server-start RET

Then, from another cmd.exe terminal:
* emacsclient -c some-file

Here TRT would be to open the file in a new graphical frame [1], but I
observe that the new frame is created in the original terminal
instead.

--- Footnotes -----

[1] Quotation from (info "(emacs)emacsclient Options"):

  `-c'
       Create a new graphical frame, instead of using an existing Emacs
       frame.  Emacs can create a graphical frame even if it was started
       in a text-only terminal, provided it is able to connect to a
       graphical display.  [...]

-- 
Dani Moncayo