Subject: Re: bug#11075: 24.0.94; Arabic character composition

From: Joost Kremers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:12:06 +0200

On Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 11:27:37AM +0900, Kenichi Handa wrote:
> It seems that you don't have libtool.

Well, XCode (which I have installed) does have a program called libtool,
but it's not GNU libtool.
 
> By the way, as someone else wrote, the current OS X port
> code doesn't support text shaping, which means, even if you
> successfully installed m17n-lib and libotf, Emacs can't use
> it.

Ah ok... Thanks for pointing that out. I won't make any further attempts,
then.

-- 
Dr. Joost Kremers
Georg-August-Universität
Seminar für Deutsche Philologie
Käte-Hamburger-Weg 3
D-37073 Göttingen