Subject: 24.0.94; Display problem under OS X Lion

From: Richard Stanton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:55:21 -0700

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Starting Emacs with a blank init.el file,

1) Switch to the *scratch* buffer

2) Execute M-x linum-mode

At this point, the lines are numbered, but the numbers have about the
rightmost 20% cut off.

3) Switch back to the *Gnu Emacs* buffer using C-x b, then back to
*scratch* using C-x b

Now the display looks slightly different from how it looked in step
2. The line numnbers look the same, but there is now a line of colored
pixels
visible in the gap between the linum column and the leftmost edge of the
text area, below the bottom of the text. I believe these are actually
the remains of the leftmost part of the text previously displayed in the
*Gnu
Emacs* buffer.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2012-02-27 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
 `configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'
 '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'
 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
e <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> t h e SPC l i n e SPC b e t w e e n SPC
t h e SPC f r i n g e SPC a n d SPC t h e SPC l e f
t m o s t SPC e d g e SPC o f SPC t h e SPC t e x t
SPC a r e a SPC ( i . e . , SPC r i g h t SPC o f SPC
t h e SPC l i n u m SPC c o l u m n , SPC a n d SPC
r i g h t SPC o f SPC t h e SPC <s-backspace> <s-backspace>
<s-backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
( ) <backspace> <backspace> ) . <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <C-home> <down> <down> C-e SPC L i o n C-a
<down> <up> s-f <right> <right> <right> <right> <right>
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right>
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right>
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <left>
SPC C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d
C-d C-d C-d C-d <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <next> <next>
<next> <next> <next> <C-home> C-@ <C-end> s-w C-x b
<return> C-x 5 o <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> C-x 5 b <return> <down-mouse-1> <switch-frame>
s-x r e p o r t - e m a SPC <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement>
<mouse-1> <escape> x r e p o r t - e m a c s - b SPC
<return>

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Quit [2 times]
Auto-saving...
Mark set
scroll-up-command: End of buffer
Mark set [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
ns-handle-scroll-bar-event: Beginning of buffer
byte-code: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *GNU Emacs*>
scroll-up-command: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-wl
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-vm
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-time
r hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-task
juggler hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-tabl
e hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-spec
ial-blocks hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmai
l hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-reme
mber hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-publ
ish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-prot
ocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcom
plete hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-odt
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mous
e hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobi
le hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mks
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mew
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-
message hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-lpar
se hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-late
x hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-jsin
fo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inst
all hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inli
netask hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inde
nt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ical
endar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-html
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habi
t hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-free
mind hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-foot
note hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-face
s hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-exp
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-
blocks hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-eshe
ll hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-enti
ties hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docv
iew hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docb
ook hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-date
tree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctag
s hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-cryp
t hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-comp
at hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colv
iew hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-cloc
k hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capt
ure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibt
ex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-beam
er hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-atta
ch hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-asci
i hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-arch
ive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agen
da hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangl
e hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlit
e hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scree
n hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-schem
e hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-pytho
n hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plant
uml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-picol
isp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octav
e hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscge
n hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxim
a hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matla
b hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilyp
ond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledge
r hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haske
ll hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnupl
ot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortr
an hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs
-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comin
t hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-cloju
re hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymp
tote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org-mode/.dir-locals
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(multi-isearch newcomment help-mode view shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr
emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail regexp-opt rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils linum time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)