Subject: bug#11046: 24.0.94; Customize: M-TAB moves cursor over tag; clicking button moves cursor over button

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:02:30 -0700

emacs -Q

M-x customize-option RET site-run-file RET
 
Click Value Menu button.  Choose String in the menu.
 
1. First bug: Cursor should be in the edit field.  But it is on top of
the Value Menu button.
 
2. Put cursor at beginning of the edit field.  Hit `M-TAB'.
 
You see this error message: "lookup-words: lookup-words error: No plain
word-list found at systemdefault locations.  Customize
`ispell-alternate-dictionary' to set yours."
 
But the cursor is moved back on top of the tag `String:', before the
`:' (second bug).
 
In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-03-19 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'