Subject: bug#1103: 23.0.60; which-func misses functions

From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 22:40:39 +0200

Chong Yidong wrote:
>>>   emacs -Q
>>>   M-x find-function RET which-function-mode
>>>   M-x which-function-mode
>>>
>>> This gives me wrong function names in the mode line. But there is
>>> something strange there, I will check with a new checkout later ...
>> With a fresh update from today I can still reproduce this problem as
>> above.
> 
> Could you send a ChangeLog for your patch (assuming you still think it's
> correct)?

I have attached a changlog.

Daniel, I think you might have been changing which-function before me.
Do you have any comments on my change?
2008-10-09  Lennart Borgman  <[email-masked]>

	* which-func.el (which-function): Skip just current sublist when a
	possible match is found in an imenu index.