Subject: bug#1103: 23.0.60; which-func misses functions

From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 00:01:01 +0200

Instead of displaying the last function in an elisp file it may display
the name of a variable that is above the function. I do not know if the
patch below is the right way to fix it.

Index: which-func.el
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/progmodes/which-func.el,v
retrieving revision 1.25
diff -u -r1.25 which-func.el
--- which-func.el	30 Sep 2008 03:42:47 -0000	1.25
+++ which-func.el	6 Oct 2008 21:56:46 -0000
@@ -313,7 +313,8 @@
                                            (reverse (cons (car pair)
namestack)))))
                          ;; Entries in order, so can skip all those
after point.
                          (setq alist nil
-                               imstack nil)))))
+                               ;;imstack nil
+                               )))))

             (setq alist     (car imstack)
                   namestack (cdr namestack)

In GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2008-10-03
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/g/include -fno-crossjumping'