Subject: bug#11022: 23.4; Mouse selection in X frame blocks input in all tty clients

From: Len Trigg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:56:41 +1300

This bug report will be sent to the Free Software Foundation,
not to your local site managers!
Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list
and the gnu.emacs.bug news group, and at http://debbugs.gnu.org.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give
a recipe starting from `emacs -Q':

I have an emacs server running with several clients, some X frames,
some in terminals. If there is a selection created in an X frame with
the mouse, all TTY clients are locked up! This means that if (for
example) I have a selection in my X frame on my work desktop, when I
later SSH in from home and either connect to an existing TTY client (via
screen) or start a new TTY client (emacsclient -t), no input is
possible!  Steps to reproduce:

1) emacs --daemon -Q  # Start the server
2) emacsclient -c  # Create the X client
3) emacsclient -t  # Create a TTY client
4) # Select some text in the X client with the mouse
5) # Try to do anything in the TTY client - no go!
6) emacsclient -t  # Start a new TTY client while there is mouse selection in the X client
7) # Note that the client starts fine, but no input is possible.

Note that other X clients are not affected:
8) emacsclient -c  # Start a new X client while there is mouse selection in the first X client
9) # Note that the client starts and works fine.

Also note that creating the visual selection in the X client via
C-space and moving around does not interfere with other TTY clients.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 23.4.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.4)
 of 2012-03-16 on noir
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11001000
configured using `configure  '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--prefix=/home/len/local''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_NZ.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pmwiki-minor-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  pc-selection-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
l l RET DEL DEL DEL ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A <switch-frame> 
C-x C-f 2 . 2 <tab> <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> 
<drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <switch-frame> 
C-g ESC O A <switch-frame> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<switch-frame> ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B <switch-frame> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x 5 2 <switch-frame> C-x 
b <return> <up> <switch-frame> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <switch-frame> <up> 
<up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x r e p o r <tab> b u <tab> 
<return>

Recent messages:
Loading /home/len/lib/mylisp/pim-functions.el (source)...done
Loading /home/len/.xemacs/init.el (source)...done
Starting Emacs daemon.
Package lazy-lock is obsolete!
Package lmenu is obsolete!
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Loading term/xterm...done
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Loading tramp...done
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/smime hides ~/lib/lisp/smime
~/lib/lisp-packages/pmwiki-mode/http-get hides ~/lib/lisp/http-get
~/lib/lisp-packages/pmwiki-mode/http-post hides ~/lib/lisp/http-post
~/lib/lisp-packages/pmwiki-mode/longlines hides ~/lib/lisp/longlines
~/lib/lisp/bbdb-dump-email hides ~/lib/mylisp/bbdb-dump-email
~/lib/lisp/bbdb-gnokii-sync hides ~/lib/mylisp/bbdb-gnokii-sync
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/filename hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/filename
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/path-util hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/path-util
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/install hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/install
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/alist hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/alist
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/calist hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/calist
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mmcooked hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sha1-el hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/hmac-md5 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mel-g hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-g
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mel-b-ccl hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/smtp hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/smtp
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mmbuffer hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mime hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/eword-decode hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/lunit hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/lunit
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/qmtp hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/qmtp
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/hex-util hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/std11 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/std11
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mel-u hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-u
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mmgeneric hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/hmac-sha1 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mime-def hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-def
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/hmac-def hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mel-b-el hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mel-q-ccl hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/ntlm hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mime-parse hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mel-q hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-q
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/eword-encode hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sha1 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mime-conf hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mel hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/luna hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/luna
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sasl-scram hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/md4 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sasl hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sasl-cram hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/md5 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sasl-digest hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mmexternal hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/mime-play hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-play
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/mime-image hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-image
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/smime hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg-pgp hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg-def hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/mime-partial hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-partial
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg-parse hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/semi-setup hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/semi-setup
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg-gpg hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/postpet hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/postpet
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/mime-view hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-view
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/mime-edit hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-edit
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/semi-def hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/semi-def
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/mail-mime-setup hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mail-mime-setup
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/mime-setup hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-setup
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/signature hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/signature
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/mime-w3 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-w3
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/mime-pgp hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-pgp
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/mime-bbdb hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-bbdb
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-cache hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-cache
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-draft hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-draft
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-localnews hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-localnews
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-sa hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-sa
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/pldap hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/pldap
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-util hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-util
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-thread hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-thread
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-vars hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-vars
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-sendlog hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-sendlog
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-batch hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-batch
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-addrmgr hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrmgr
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-highlight hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-highlight
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-null hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-null
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-net hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-net
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-signal hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-signal
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-refile hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-refile
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/utf7 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/utf7
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/modb-legacy hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb-legacy
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-filter hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-filter
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-map hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-map
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-spamoracle hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-spamoracle
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-flag hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-flag
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-summary hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-summary
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-maildir hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-maildir
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-util hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-util
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-action hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-action
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/modb hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-e21 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-e21
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-bsfilter hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-bsfilter
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/slp hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/slp
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-spam hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-spam
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-version hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-version
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-archive hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-archive
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-date hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-date
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-internal hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-internal
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-acap hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-acap
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-dop hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-dop
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-multi hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-multi
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-localdir hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-localdir
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-mime hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-mime
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-fldmgr hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-fldmgr
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-imap4 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-imap4
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-message hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-message
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-pipe hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-pipe
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-split hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-split
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-file hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-file
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-spam hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-spam
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-pop3 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-pop3
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-search hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-search
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-vars hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-vars
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-template hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-template
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/mmimap hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/mmimap
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-version hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-version
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-access hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-access
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-msgdb hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-msgdb
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-bogofilter hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-bogofilter
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-demo hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-demo
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-mime hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-mime
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-news hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-news
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-score hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-score
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-expire hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-expire
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/modb-standard hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb-standard
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/modb-entity hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb-entity
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-address hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-address
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/acap hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/acap
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/wl/wl-folder hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-folder
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-nntp hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-nntp
~/lib/lisp/format-spec hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/format-spec
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/pgg
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/sb-image
~/lib/lisp/autorevert hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/autorevert
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/env hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/env
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/speedbar
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg-pgp hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/pgg-pgp
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/timezone hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/timezone
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/pgg-pgp5
~/lib/lisp-packages/pmwiki-mode/longlines hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/longlines
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg-parse hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/pgg-parse
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/hex-util hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/hex-util
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg-gpg hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/pgg-gpg
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/md4 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/md4
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/pgg-def hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/pgg-def
~/lib/lisp/generic-x hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/generic-x
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/ezimage hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/ezimage
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sha1 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/sha1
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/dframe
~/lib/lisp/type-break hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/type-break
~/lib/lisp-packages/remember/remember hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/textmodes/remember
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sasl-digest hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/hmac-md5 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/hmac-def hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/ntlm hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/net/ntlm
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sasl-cram hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/sasl hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/net/sasl
~/lib/lisp/hashcash hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/smtpmail hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/mail/smtpmail
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/mail/rfc2368
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/elmo/utf7 hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/lib/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/lib/lisp-packages/flim/mailcap hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/lib/lisp-packages/semi/smime hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
~/lib/lisp/rx hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/rx
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/chart hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-comp hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-comp
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
~/lib/lisp/generic hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/generic
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/semantic
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/mode-local hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/inversion hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/inversion
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/cedet hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/cedet
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/ede/ede hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/ede
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/pulse hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/pulse
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/data-debug hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/home/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/cedet/srecode
~/lib/lisp/timeclock hides /home/len/local/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/calendar/timeclock

Features:
(shadow flyspell ispell elmo-imap4 modb-standard emacsbug tramp-imap
tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp
auth-source gnus-util netrc shell password-cache tramp-compat trampver
server semantic-el semantic-bovine bovine-debug semantic-debug appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs remember
pmwiki-mode http-post http-get hexl generic-x flymake-php bbdb-snarf
mail-extr rfc822 bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks mail-parse rfc2231 bbdb-autoloads
bbdb-com mailabbrev mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-w3m w3m
w3m-hist w3m-fb easy-mmode w3m-ems w3m-ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util elmo-nntp wl-spam elmo-spam elsp-header elsp-generic
wl-fldmgr wl-score smtp sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain
wl-demo wl-news wl-address pldap wl-thread wl-action wl wl-e21
wl-draft wl-template wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile
wl-message wl-mime pgg epa epg mime-pgp mime-play filename mime-edit
eword-encode pgg-parse pccl pccl-20 ccl pgg-def signature mail-utils
elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer wl-highlight elmo-filter
elmo-multi wl-folder wl-util crm time-stamp elmo-pop3 elmo-net
elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars
epg-config wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic
modb-entity mime mmgeneric elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 utf7
eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pcustom
elmo-date path-util elmo-vars elmo-version luna bbdb-vcard-export bbdb
timezone mpg123 timeclock poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 pces pces-e20
pces-20 broken poe pym static apel-ver product erc-dcc erc-autoaway
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec pp jde-ecj-flymake
jde-jumble jde-findbugs jde-package jde-junit decompile jde
jde-annotations jde-open-source jde-bsh jde-parse-expr etags jde-class
jde-parse-class jde-import semantic-find jde-java-font-lock
jde-which-method jde-java-grammar jde-wiz jde-complete semantic-idle
eldoc senator which-func jde-plugins jde-usages jde-usages-ecb
jde-usages-class-completion jde-usages-class-trees
jde-usages-call-trees jde-usages-util jde-usages-eval-type-of
jde-usages-redefines jde-usages-bsh reveal executable browse-url
jde-gen tempo jde-run jde-jdb jde-bug jde-dbs jde-dbo regress jde-db
jde-parse sregex jde-imenu semantic-imenu imenu semantic-java
semantic-doc thingatpt avl-tree semantic-sb jde-compile cus-edit
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs jde-help jde-widgets tree-widget beanshell lmenu jde-custom
jde-project-file jde-util arc-mode archive-mode efc jde-autoload cedet
cedet-contrib-load contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs
speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar
ede-files ede ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar semantic-ia-sb
semantic-analyze semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort
semanticdb-el semanticdb semantic-ctxt semantic-format
semantic-util-modes semantic-util semantic semantic-lex
semantic-tag-ls semantic-tag working fame speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe assoc eieio-custom ede-source eieio-base srecode-load srecode
srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs
mode-local find-func derived eieio-load eieio-loaddefs cedet-load
cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs eieio inversion xml smart-compile
flymake-shell flymake byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile advice
help-fns advice-preload zenburn generic xt-mouse lazy-lock delsel
type-break paren pc-select avoid grep compile comint ring time
cus-start cus-load ido ibuffer iedit midnight color-theme edmacro
kmacro wid-edit cl cl-19 sendmail regexp-opt rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums time-date qp mm-util mail-prsvr reporter easymenu tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd font-setting
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)