Subject: 24.0.94; Customize: "Reset to saved"

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:56:58 -0400

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

When there is no value saved for a variable, choosing "Reset to saved"
from a customization buffer fails to have any effect.  It seems plain
that it should reset the state to the "saved" state of "not customized."

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.3.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 1138.32)
 of 2012-03-03 on pluto.luannocracy.com
Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.7.3
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/opt/local' '--with-mac'
 '--enable-mac-app=/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_dave_Public_MacPorts_Portfiles_editors_emacs24-macport/emacs24-macport/work/destroot/Applications/MacPorts'
 '--without-x' '--without-dbus' 'CC=ccache /usr/bin/gcc' 'CFLAGS=-pipe
 -O2 -fno-pie -O2 -m64' 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -fno-pie'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Custom

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-a C-k ~ / s r <M-backspace> . e m <tab> <return> 
<C-return> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n <return> C-. <backspace> C-n C-e C-n 
C-p C-p C-n C-s C-s C-b C-f C-SPC C-p C-a C-p C-p C-f 
C-f M-w M-: ( s e t q SPC C-y C-a C-p C-p C-. C-. C-. 
C-. C-, <backspace> C-e C-n C-n C-n C-e <return> C-x 
C-s C-x C-b C-x C-k C-x C-k M-< C-x C-k <return> C-x 
b <return> M-< C-n C-n C-e C-a C-n C-. <return> C-n 
C-n C-n C-s e v a l C-s C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-x C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-x C-n 
C-n C-n C-x C-p q q C-x C-b C-x C-c d C-r n y e s <return> 
y e s e <return> y e s <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-e C-p C-a C-. C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-. <return> y C-. 
C-. <return> y C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-e C-, <return> 
C-x C-c n y e s <return> y e s <return> C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <tab> <return> C-p C-p C-p 
C-b <return> C-n C-. C-, <return> 4 C-n C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-n C-e C-, C-, C-, <return> y e s <return> 
C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-p C-p M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab> 
b u <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set
(No changes need to be saved)
Mark set
(No changes need to be saved)
Saving file /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/settings/ediff-settings.el...
Wrote /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/settings/ediff-settings.el [2 times]
(No changes need to be saved) [2 times]
Mark set
Saving file /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/settings/settings.el...
Wrote /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/settings/settings.el [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xml-rpc-el/xml-rpc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/weblogger-1.4.3/weblogger hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/weblogger-el/weblogger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xcscope/xcscope hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ido hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/ido
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/compile hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/progmodes/compile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/shr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rtree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/plstore
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert-x hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.0.94/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(two-column iso-transl cus-theme crm face-remap debug elp gnus-load
nndoc flow-fill auth-source starttls pgg pgg-parse pgg-def gnus-gravatar
gravatar spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-cite nnimap parse-time tls
utf7 netrc nnfolder gnus-topic gnus-ml gnus-dup gnus-salt gnus-bcklg
gnus-async qp shr-color color smiley canlock gnus-dired gnus-draft
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
nndraft nnmh gnus-msg gnus-fun nnir nnregistry gnus-registry registry
gnus-html mm-url gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-archive mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat
nnheader gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr shr gnus-harvest
zenburn-overrides-theme zenburn-theme w3m-form w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session w3m doc-view image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
arc-mode archive-mode org-checklist org-capture org-mks ob-sh ob-python
ob-R ox-redmine ox-org org-x ox-plugin org-habit org-agenda org-info
org-id org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs org-install make-mode cal-move
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso bookmark pp org-magit
nroff-mode cus-edit perl-mode quail rebase-mode rx apropos url-handlers
ispell tramp-cmds shadow emacsbug log-view conf-mode tramp-cache
tramp-sh tabify man dabbrev recentf tree-widget nxml-uchnm rng-xsd
xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok vc-annotate vc
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult
ediff-init ediff vc-dispatcher dired-aux ede/dired diff multi-isearch
smerge-mode sh-script vc-git python-21 python unsafep hl-line find-dired
grep+ grep-ed hilit-chg grep compile+ compile compile- magit-bisect
magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util newcomment dot-org-el
org-devonthink noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs url-http
url-auth url-gw sort mule-util utf-7 epa-file epa epg network-stream
dot-gnus-el mail-settings w3m-load mail-extr url-cache epg-config idna
rfc822 mailabbrev mailheader mailalias sendmail url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse url-vars mail-utils company-autoloads weblogger-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads maxframe session warnings per-window-point page-ext
disp-table pp-c-l ws-trim ffap info+ fit-frame strings misc-fns
thingatpt+ osx-plist xml dot-passwd-el .loaddefs eproject-extras
ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb eproject esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util diminish workgroups tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d
ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint ansi-color ess-mode
noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site xcscope cmake-mode
thingatpt mo-git-blame php-mode add-log etags ring cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs yasnippet dropdown-list derived edmacro kmacro initsplit advice
advice-preload find-func el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages
el-get-notify help-mode view el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-byte-compile el-get-status el-get-recipes el-get-methods
el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-git el-get-elpa package tabulated-list
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload help-fns cl dired-x
dired regexp-opt jka-compr info ede/linux ede/emacs ede/cpp-root paren
server ido easy-mmode ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto
ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
easymenu assoc eieio-custom wid-edit eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp cedet autorevert time delsel cus-start
cus-load elhome time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel mac-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote mac multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com