Subject: bug#10991: syntax-local-binding does not play well with fluid-let-syntax

From: Andy Wingo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 11:25:36 +0200

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for the late reply.

On Sun 11 Mar 2012 12:47, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <[email-masked]> writes:

> ;;This shows that f rebounds to yield #t but the info returns %f
> (eq?
>  (fluid-let-syntax ((f (lambda x #'#t)))
>    (pk (f 1))
>    (info f))
>  %f)

This is by design.  This is as in Racket, where there is a difference
between syntax-local-value and syntax-parameter-value.  In master, there
is an additional parameter to resolve-identifier,
`resolve-syntax-parameters?'.

Suggestion: if you want this, add a similar parameter to psyntax.scm in
stable-2.0, and in both branches plumb it through to a keyword argument
on syntax-local-binding.  Update the docs, too :)  You had the
beginnings of a patch on bug 10992.

Thanks!

Andy
-- 
http://wingolog.org/