Subject: bug#10988:

From: Andy Wingo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 11:33:50 +0200

Hi,

On Tue 10 Apr 2012 18:40, Jon Snader <[email-masked]> writes:

>       SNARF  socket.doc
>     
>       SNARF  regex-posix.doc
>     
>       GEN    guile-procedures.texi
>     
>     guile: uncaught throw to unbound-variable: (#f Unbound variable: ~S
>     (id-15978) #

I can only think this is a libgc bug.  Have you tried with version 7.2b
of libgc?

In the meantime I am going to close this bug.  I think we have a few
people who build on Mac, and in any case with our upcoming release, we
will probably get a number of new reports.  Sorry for the delay in
replying to this one!

Andy
-- 
http://wingolog.org/