Subject: bug#10982: documentation bug eval-after-load

From: Le Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 02:01:02 +0800

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Le Wang wrote:
>
> > So two issue come up:  should symbol even be supported by
> `eval-after-load`
> > if the feature might not be finished loading?  If it has to be kept for
> > backward compatibility, documentation should explicitly say don't use
> > symbol because the feature might not be finished loading.
>
> The version of eval-after-load in the trunk handles this better, so that
> even if provide is not at the end of the file, the eval-after-load forms
> do not run until the file has finished loading.
>
> What is the second issue?
>

Sorry, the two issues are documentation and implementation. Clearly the
implementation has been fixed, I just checked that the documentation is
also correct.  Please close this bug.

-- 
Le