Subject: Re: 23.0.60; Unexpected point position after undo

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 23:46:35 +0200

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

>> In "emacs -Q", when I insert into *scratch* the form:
>>
>>    (progn (end-of-line) (insert "\nhi"))
>>
>> then place point on the "g" and press C-M-x C-/, then the insertion is
>> undone, and point remains on the "g", as expected. When I then press
>> C-h f C-g C-M-x C-/, the insertion is undone, and point is
>> unexpectedly placed at the end of the form. When I then place point on
>> the "g" again, and again press C-M-x C-/, point again stays put. In
>> Emacs 22.2, point remains on the "g" in all these cases.
>
> I'm unable to reproduce this bug in Emacs 24.  Are you still seeing
> this problem?

More information was requested, but was apparently not given, so I'm
closing this bug report.  If this is still a problem, please reopen the
bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/