Subject: 24.0.93; Poor response to display size changes

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 09:56:53 -0500

I find that when my graphical desktop size changes (e.g. when I
disconnect my laptop from the external monitor) Emacs doesn't respond
well.  It's very common that edges of the Emacs frame are outside the
visible area of the screen.  For example, after `M-x maximize-frame', if
I disconnect my main monitor, I get the first enclosed screenshot
(ss1.tiff), with the right and bottom sides of the frame off the screen.
If I switch to another application and back to Emacs, the frame jumps
and I get the second enclosed screenshot (ss2.tiff), with the top and
left off the screen.  Subsequently reconnecting the main monitor gets me
the third enclosed screenshot (ss3.tiff).  Clicking in the Emacs frame
brings everything back to its starting position (ss4.tiff).

I know it's not the job of the Emacs maintainers to address this
directly, but my use of workgroups.el makes this worse, as each
workgroup I switch to needs to be reconfigured after a display size
change.

It seems to me:

* When the display size changes, any visible frames that aren't completely
  visible should be moved/resised so they are

* "maximized" should be remembered as part of the frame state, and when
  the display size changes, any previously-maximized frames should be
  re-maximized.

* The same goes for "fullscreen" (which IIUC is only supported via a
  patch that lives outside emacs, but I mention it here for
  completeness).

In GNU Emacs 24.0.93.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.2.0, NS apple-appkit-1138.23)
 of 2012-02-27 on pluto.luannocracy.com
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/opt/local' '--with-ns' '--without-x'
 '--without-dbus' 'CC=ccache /Developer/usr/bin/clang' 'CFLAGS=-pipe -O2
 -fno-pie -O2 -arch x86_64' 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -fno-pie -arch
 x86_64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e [ <tab> <backspace> <tab> p <tab> <tab> o r 
<tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Reset: Workgroups
Switched:  ( -<{ 0: Gnus }>- | 1: zi | 2: winexe | 3: clang | 4: training )
Loaded: ~/.emacs.d/workgroups
Per-window-point mode enabled
requested feature color-theme not available
Loading /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/startup/99-sugar.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/dave/.session...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list... [2 times]
Loading /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/settings/message-settings.el (source)...done

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xml-rpc-el/xml-rpc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/weblogger-1.4.3/weblogger hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/weblogger-el/weblogger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xcscope/xcscope hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ido hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ido
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/compile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/compile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sh hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert-x hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-archive mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
company-autoloads weblogger-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads maxframe session
per-window-point page-ext disp-table pp-c-l ws-trim ffap info+ fit-frame
strings misc-fns thingatpt+ osx-plist xml dot-passwd-el .loaddefs
eproject-extras ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb eproject esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util diminish workgroups tramp tramp-compat
auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache format-spec
tramp-loaddefs ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme browse-url ess-menu ess-swv
ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a executable shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d
ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d
ess-r-d ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint ansi-color ess-mode
noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site xcscope cmake-mode
thingatpt mo-git-blame php-mode add-log etags ring cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs gnus-load yasnippet dropdown-list derived edmacro kmacro
org-install info initsplit advice advice-preload find-func el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode view
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-byte-compile el-get-status
el-get-recipes el-get-methods el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-git el-get-elpa package
tabulated-list el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns cl dired-x dired regexp-opt ede/linux ede/emacs ede/cpp-root
warnings paren server ido easy-mmode ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe easymenu assoc eieio-custom wid-edit eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp cedet autorevert time delsel cus-start
cus-load elhome time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com