Subject: bug#10913: closed (Re: bug#10913: 24.0.94; Crash in redisplay code)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 03:24:02 +0000

Your bug report

#10913: 24.0.94; Crash in redisplay code

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
10913: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10913
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#10913: 24.0.94; Crash in redisplay code
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 22:22:39 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Sorry, I don't think we can do anything without a recipe to reproduce
this issue, or a live GDB session for an unoptimized build. If it
happens again with the current version of Emacs, please make a new
report and hopefully we do better next time.

Subject: 24.0.94; Crash in redisplay code
From: Hannu Koivisto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:12:35 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Random crash.  I don't know how to reproduce this.  Backtrace included
below.  Some string variable contents have been changed from what
they really were.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
c:/PROGRA~2/emacs24/etc/DEBUG.

#0  0x7629280d in KERNELBASE!DeleteAce ()
   from /cygdrive/c/Windows/syswow64/KERNELBASE.dll
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x0111e780 in w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7259
        button = 6
#2  0x010ace17 in re_match_2_internal (bufp=0x13a4070,
    string1=0xbc9de8d "\n#include \"Foo/Baaaar/censoreddd/baz.hpp\"\n\n/", '*
' <repeats 77 times>, "\n**  aaaaaaaaa aaa aaaaaa**  Fooooooo Baaaaaar Baaaaz\n*
*  All rights reserved"..., size1=0,
    string2=0xbc9de8d "\n#include \"Foo/Baaaar/censoreddd/baz.hpp\"\n\n/", '*
' <repeats 77 times>, "\n**  aaaaaaaaa aaa aaaaaa**  Fooooooo Baaaaaar Baaaaz\n*
*  All rights reserved"..., size2=285891, pos=96427, regs=0x0, stop=676027)
    at regex.c:6283
        str = 0xbcb5738 "    fooooo baaaaaaaa::baaaaaaaaaaz xyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
zzzy(\n        dum::dummm::dummmm::blahhh,       // xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\n
 yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,   // zzzzzzzzzzzzzz\n        zzzzzz"...
        pat = 0x8705801 "\006"
        mcnt = 1
        reg = 676026
        end2 = 0xbce3b50 ""
        end_match_1 = 0xbc9de8d "\n#include \"Foo/Baaaar/censoreddd/baz.hpp\"\n\n/", '*
' <repeats 77 times>, "\n**  aaaaaaaaa aaa aaaaaa**  Fooooooo Baaaaaar Baaaaz\n*
*  All rights reserved"...
        end_match_2 = 0xbce3b50 ""
        d = 0xbcb5738 "    fooooo baaaaaaaa::baaaaaaaaaaz xyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
zzzy(\n        dum::dummm::dummmm::blahhh,       // xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\n
 yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,   // zzzzzzzzzzzzzz\n        zzzzzz"...
        dend = 0xbce3b50 ""
        dfail = 0xbcb5738 "    fooooo baaaaaaaa::baaaaaaaaaaz xyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
zzzy(\n        dum::dummm::dummmm::blahhh,       // xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\n
 yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,   // zzzzzzzzzzzzzz\n        zzzzzz"...
        p = 0x870580a "\027\r\004\005"
        pend = 0x8705818 ""
        translate = 0
        multibyte = 0 '\000'
        target_multibyte = 1 '\001'
        fail_stack = {stack = 0x8891b0, size = 20, avail = 0, frame = 0}
        num_regs = 1
        regstart = 0x0
        regend = 0x0
        best_regs_set = 0
        best_regstart = 0x0
        best_regend = 0x0
        match_end = 0x0
#3  0x010873f3 in fast_looking_at (regexp=6, pos=676026, pos_byte=96427,
    limit=89596416, limit_byte=285891, string=1) at search.c:588
        multibyte = 6
        buf = 0x6
        p1 = 0xbc9de8d "\n#include \"Foo/Baaaar/censoreddd/baz.hpp\"\n\n/", '*
' <repeats 77 times>, "\n**  aaaaaaaaa aaa aaaaaa**  Fooooooo Baaaaaar Baaaaz\n*
*  All rights reserved"...
        p2 = 0xbc9de8d "\n#include \"Foo/Baaaar/censoreddd/baz.hpp\"\n\n/", '*
' <repeats 77 times>, "\n**  aaaaaaaaa aaa aaaaaa**  Fooooooo Baaaaaar Baaaaz\n*
*  All rights reserved"...
        s1 = 0
        s2 = 285891
        len = 6
#4  0x0117f71a in bidi_at_paragraph_end (charpos=96428, bytepos=96428)
    at bidi.c:1079
        sep_re = 6
        start_re = 51328385
        val = 6
#5  0x01183f80 in bidi_move_to_visually_next (bidi_it=0x88bc48) at bidi.c:2415
        sep_len = 676026
        old_level = 8961096
        new_level = 6
        sentinel = {bytepos = 96426, charpos = 96426, ch = 10, nchars = 1,
          ch_len = 1, type = NEUTRAL_B, type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_B,
          orig_type = NEUTRAL_B, resolved_level = 0, invalid_levels = 0,
          invalid_rl_levels = -1, prev_was_pdf = 0, prev = {bytepos = 96425,
            charpos = 96425, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_ON,
            orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON}, last_strong = {bytepos = 96421,
            charpos = 96421, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0,
            charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 96426,
            charpos = 96426, type = STRONG_L, type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_ON,
            orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON}, next_for_ws = {bytepos = 96390,
            charpos = 96390, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_en_pos = 0,
          next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, ignore_bn_limit = -1, sor = L2R,
          scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 96650, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0,
          level_stack = {{level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
              level = 8953424, override = 8952577}, {level = 2025122000,
              override = 2025122022}, {level = 2025126966,
              override = 8952848}, {level = 16777472, override = L2R}, {
              level = 1980694784, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
              level = 2022964392, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
              level = 1959872648, override = 8953292}, {level = 8953188,
              override = 1980838565}, {level = 0, override = 2025121984}, {
              level = 14, override = 2025122000}, {level = 8953504,
              override = L2R}, {level = 2025122022, override = 2025122022}, {
              level = 2025121898, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 131073,
              override = 1959900606}, {level = 2025122254, override = 14}, {
              level = 0, override = 8953424}, {level = 8953380,
              override = 2022964392}, {level = 1, override = 2022964980}, {
              level = 0, override = 2025121984}, {level = 8953172,
              override = 2025122000}, {level = 1, override = 2025126966}, {
              level = 2025127935, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
              level = 2025121898, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0,
              override = NEUTRAL_DIR} <repeats 28 times>, {level = 0,
              override = 8953124}, {level = 1980717974, override = 8954116}, {
              level = 1178944583, override = 2022964392}, {level = 588,
              override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 8953172, override = 8953588}, {
              level = 588, override = 8954160}, {level = 8953184,
              override = 1980823684}, {level = 8961096, override = 96426}, {
              level = 8961096, override = 8953240}, {level = 18348154,
              override = 8953424}, {level = 1980820905, override = 8953276}, {
              level = 8953380, override = 8953408}}, string = {lstring = 0,
            s = 0x0, schars = 2022964392, bufpos = 8953228, from_disp_str = 1,
            unibyte = 1}, paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR,
          separator_limit = 285892, first_elt = 0, new_paragraph = 0,
          frame_window_p = 0}
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x0, var = 0x0, nvars = -1}
#6  0x010ca70f in set_iterator_to_next (it=0x88b690, reseat_p=676026)
    at xdisp.c:6879
        prev_scan_dir = 1
#7  0x010c9d6a in forward_to_next_line_start (it=0x88b690, skipped_p=0x88a10c,
    bidi_it_prev=0x88a110) at xdisp.c:5756
        old_selective = 0
        newline_found_p = 8954128
        n = 168333344
#8  0x010c9f8f in reseat_at_next_visible_line_start (it=0x88b690,
    on_newline_p=0) at xdisp.c:5963
        newline_found_p = 168333344
        skipped_p = 0
        bidi_it_prev = {bytepos = 96426, charpos = 96426, ch = 10, nchars = 1,
          ch_len = 1, type = NEUTRAL_B, type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_B,
          orig_type = NEUTRAL_B, resolved_level = 0, invalid_levels = 0,
          invalid_rl_levels = -1, prev_was_pdf = 0, prev = {bytepos = 96425,
            charpos = 96425, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_ON,
            orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON}, last_strong = {bytepos = 96421,
            charpos = 96421, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0,
            charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 96426,
            charpos = 96426, type = STRONG_L, type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_ON,
            orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON}, next_for_ws = {bytepos = 96390,
            charpos = 96390, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_en_pos = 0,
          next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, ignore_bn_limit = -1, sor = L2R,
          scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 96650, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0,
          level_stack = {{level = 0,
              override = NEUTRAL_DIR} <repeats 64 times>}, string = {
            lstring = 50239514, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0,
            from_disp_str = 0, unibyte = 0}, paragraph_dir = L2R,
          separator_limit = 96427, first_elt = 0, new_paragraph = 1,
          frame_window_p = 1}
#9  0x010cdee5 in display_line (it=0x88b690) at xdisp.c:19288
        x_before = 704
        nglyphs = 0
        ascent = 0
        phys_ascent = 0
        n_glyphs_before = 88
        hpos_before = 88
        x = 704
        descent = 0
        phys_descent = 0
        row = 0xa089020
        wrap_it = {window = 0, w = 0x20001, f = 0x74d1b5be,
          method = 2025122254, stop_charpos = 14, prev_stop = 0,
          base_level_stop = 8958032, end_charpos = 8957988, s = 0x7893fca8 "",
          string_nchars = 1, region_beg_charpos = 2022964980,
          region_end_charpos = 1, redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 29,
          multibyte_p = 0, header_line_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 1,
          from_disp_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 1, avoid_cursor_p = 0, dp = 0x1,
          dpvec = 0xfffffffe, dpend = 0x78b4fc36, dpvec_char_len = 65535,
          dpvec_face_id = 1, saved_face_id = 8961032, ctl_chars = {
            0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
            overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
            dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
            overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
            dpvec_index = 0}, n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 0, overlay_strings = {
            0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0 <repeats 12 times>,
            8957732, 1980717974, 8958724, 1178944583}, string = 2022964392,
          from_overlay = 588, stack = {{string = 0, string_nchars = 8957780,
              end_charpos = 8958196, stop_charpos = 588, prev_stop = 8958768,
              base_level_stop = 8957792, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 1980823684,
                id = 65536, ch = 1959900600, rule_idx = 2192, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 8957884, reversed_p = 8958032, charpos = 1980820905,
                nchars = 8957884, nbytes = 8957988, from = 8958016, to = 0,
                width = 0}, face_id = 2022964392, u = {image = {
                  object = 8957836, slice = {x = 1980803971, y = 0,
                    width = 2022964980, height = 2022964392}, image_id = 0},
                comp = {object = 8957836}, stretch = {object = 8957836}},
              position = {charpos = 1959872532, bytepos = 1}, current = {
                pos = {charpos = 1959872514, bytepos = 1980718357},
                overlay_string_index = 8958724, string_pos = {charpos = 1,
                  bytepos = 65536}, dpvec_index = 1980788251},
              from_overlay = 8958724, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = 65537,
              paragraph_embedding = 1959917424, multibyte_p = 0,
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 1,
              avoid_cursor_p = 1, bidi_p = 1, from_disp_prop_p = 1,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 1980788266}, {string = 8957912,
              string_nchars = 65536, end_charpos = 1853120876,
              stop_charpos = 1953261156, prev_stop = 19128629,
              base_level_stop = 194868150, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 194868142,
                id = 1980502608, ch = 8958724, rule_idx = 8958768,
                lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = -1,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = -1, to = 0, width = 0},
              face_id = -1, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = -1,
                    width = 65536, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {
                  object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 1959872532, bytepos = 65538}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 50200577, bytepos = 65536},
                overlay_string_index = 8958196, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 16777217, bytepos = 84},
                dpvec_index = 1959872504}, from_overlay = 131080,
              area = 20185089, method = 8959072,
              paragraph_embedding = 1959872564, multibyte_p = 0,
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 1,
              avoid_cursor_p = 1, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0,
              line_wrap = 50200582, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 8959068}, {string = 1959917424, string_nchars = 1,
              end_charpos = 50239514, stop_charpos = 3, prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 8959062, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 1, id = 8958768,
                ch = 8958724, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 1959917424,
                nglyphs = 60, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 65537, nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 8959060, from = 0, to = 8958724, width = 1959872564},
              face_id = 6, u = {image = {object = 8957856, slice = {
                    x = 8958724, y = 1959872548, width = 1, height = 8958264},
                  image_id = 8958724}, comp = {object = 8957856}, stretch = {
                  object = 8957856}}, position = {charpos = 1959872504,
                bytepos = 2}, current = {pos = {charpos = 8958724,
                  bytepos = 1959872532}, overlay_string_index = 1,
                string_pos = {charpos = 8958564, bytepos = 8958744},
                dpvec_index = 1}, from_overlay = 1, area = 8957912,
              method = 65536, paragraph_embedding = 1853120876,
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
              display_ellipsis_p = 1, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0,
              from_disp_prop_p = 1, line_wrap = 19128629, voffset = 29622,
              space_width = 194868142, font_height = 20185088}, {string = 0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 2025126966, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 2022964980, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = -1,
                lookback = 65536, nglyphs = 65535, reversed_p = 0,
                charpos = 8, nchars = 0, nbytes = 8961032, from = 0,
                to = 8959144, width = 18365444}, face_id = 52551680, u = {
                image = {object = 8958384, slice = {x = 180, y = 0, width = 0,
                    height = 28}, image_id = 18577853}, comp = {
                  object = 8958384}, stretch = {object = 8958384}},
              position = {charpos = 2, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 1, bytepos = 3}, overlay_string_index = 1,
                string_pos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 0},
                dpvec_index = 8958436}, from_overlay = 0, area = 50676070,
              method = 8958720, paragraph_embedding = 8958440,
              multibyte_p = 1, string_from_display_prop_p = 1,
              display_ellipsis_p = 1, avoid_cursor_p = 1, bidi_p = 0,
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = 4294967295, voffset = -1,
              space_width = 10, font_height = 1}, {string = 1,
              string_nchars = 6, end_charpos = 6, stop_charpos = 6,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = -1,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = 0, charpos = -199808659, nchars = 8958648,
                nbytes = 1980715306, from = 8958724, to = 8958768,
                width = 8958744}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0,
                  slice = {x = 0, y = 8958564, width = 0, height = 8959064},
                  image_id = 2}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
              position = {charpos = 8958648, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 1980715423, bytepos = 8959072},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 8959068,
                  bytepos = 52551680}, dpvec_index = 8958608},
              from_overlay = 180, area = 4294967295,
              method = GET_FROM_DISPLAY_VECTOR, paragraph_embedding = L2R,
              multibyte_p = 1, string_from_display_prop_p = 1,
              display_ellipsis_p = 1, avoid_cursor_p = 1, bidi_p = 1,
              from_disp_prop_p = 1, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 8959080}}, sp = 1, selective = 0,
          what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = 1,
          ctl_arrow_p = 0, face_box_p = 0, start_of_box_run_p = 0,
          end_of_box_run_p = 0, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = 0, glyph_not_available_p = 0,
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0, face_before_selective_p = 0,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = 8959064, c = 1, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
            id = 0, ch = 1, rule_idx = 1, lookback = 8958724, nglyphs = 0,
            reversed_p = -1, charpos = 8958724, nchars = 0, nbytes = -1,
            from = 8958884, to = 1980703263, width = 8958724},
          char_to_display = 8958768, glyphless_method = 8958744, image_id = 0,
          slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 8959080, height = 8959068},
          space_width = 8958884, voffset = 8891, tab_width = 30223,
          font_height = 1, object = 1, position = {charpos = 8959060,
            bytepos = 8959064}, truncation_pixel_width = -27464,
          continuation_pixel_width = 29905, first_visible_x = 8959012,
          last_visible_x = 2, last_visible_y = 1980519596,
          extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0,
          override_ascent = 0, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 1,
          glyph_row = 0x6e74616c, area = 1953261156, nglyphs = 0,
          pixel_width = 96, ascent = 1959892888, descent = 1980519616,
          max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 1959892888, phys_ascent = 0,
          phys_descent = 0, max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 0,
          current_x = 17642300, continuation_lines_width = 8959568, eol_pos = {
            charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, current_y = 47, first_vpos = 0,
          vpos = 1, hpos = 1, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 28,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 2,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 28, bidi_p = 0, bidi_it = {bytepos = 0,
            charpos = 2, ch = 8959008, nchars = 0, ch_len = 8959016,
            type = STRONG_L, type_after_w1 = STRONG_L, orig_type = 8958916,
            resolved_level = 1980565469, invalid_levels = 8958892,
            invalid_rl_levels = 0, prev_was_pdf = 8958952, prev = {
              bytepos = 1980521583, charpos = 0, type = 56463592,
              type_after_w1 = 8959080, orig_type = 8958924}, last_strong = {
              bytepos = 1980590424, charpos = 1959892152, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              type_after_w1 = 8958952, orig_type = 1980533771},
            next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 6, charpos = 0, type = 1980521593,
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 8959012},
            prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 56463592, charpos = 8959096,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = STRONG_L}, next_for_ws = {bytepos = 8959080,
              charpos = 1, type = STRONG_R, type_after_w1 = STRONG_L,
              orig_type = 8959060}, next_en_pos = 8959064,
            next_en_type = 8959068, ignore_bn_limit = 8959072, sor = 8959064,
            scan_dir = 17545476, disp_pos = 0, disp_prop = 1,
            stack_idx = 30879, level_stack = {{level = 1,
                override = 50239514}, {level = 50239514, override = 8959080}, {
                level = 18333727, override = 50385522}, {level = 92782342,
                override = 89596421}, {level = 89596421, override = 50239514},
              {level = 50239514, override = 8959112}, {level = 18333727,
                override = 50388306}, {level = 92782342, override = 8959128}, {
                level = 18333727, override = 50388306}, {level = 1,
                override = 164786998}, {level = 92103104, override = 380572}, {
                level = 95143, override = 8959144}, {level = 18333916,
                override = 164786998}, {level = 50388306, override = L2R}, {
                level = 94643, override = 56388312}, {level = 380572,
                override = 8959192}, {level = 18090112, override = 164786998},
              {level = 50388306, override = 8959200}, {level = 0,
                override = 103958910}, {level = 50388306,
                override = 50239514}, {level = 94643, override = 95143}, {
                level = 50239514, override = 8959240}, {level = 18066673,
                override = 378572}, {level = 50388306, override = 89596421}, {
                level = 380572, override = 8959364}, {level = 50239514,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 94643, override = 20225260},
              {level = 17547351, override = 8959384}, {level = 18071615,
                override = 94643}, {level = 95143, override = 8959360}, {
                level = 8959364, override = 8959368}, {level = 50239514,
                override = 103958910}, {level = 94643, override = 158569948}, {
                level = 50239512, override = 8959320}, {level = 18333916,
                override = 50239514}, {level = 50239514, override = 8959352}, {
                level = 18333727, override = 50413386}, {level = 92782342,
                override = 94643}, {level = 17546241, override = 103958910}, {
                level = 1, override = 105154398}, {level = 50366981,
                override = 10}, {level = 17547351, override = L2R}, {
                level = 18333916, override = 94643}, {level = 50239826,
                override = 50239514}, {level = 94643, override = 20225260}, {
                level = 17547351, override = 8959512}, {level = 17547118,
                override = 8960864}, {level = 94703, override = 94703}, {
                level = 95143, override = 50239514}, {level = 94643,
                override = 8959632}, {level = 8959632,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 8959632,
                override = 8959464}, {level = 94643, override = 94643}, {
                level = 378972, override = 8959632}, {level = 378572,
                override = 50239514}, {level = 50239514, override = 50239514},
              {level = 50239514, override = 50239514}, {level = 0,
                override = 8959512}, {level = 17559250, override = 8959632}, {
                level = 94643, override = L2R}, {level = 8959632,
                override = 94643}, {level = 94643, override = 8959592}, {
                level = 17618097, override = 94643}, {level = 94643,
                override = L2R}}, string = {lstring = 94643, s = 0xa088000 "",
              schars = 0, bufpos = 8961848, from_disp_str = 0, unibyte = 0},
            paragraph_dir = 135259187, separator_limit = 50239514,
            first_elt = 0, new_paragraph = 0, frame_window_p = 0},
          paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR}
        wrap_data = 0x0
        may_wrap = 0
        wrap_x = 2
        wrap_row_used = -1
        wrap_row_ascent = 0
        wrap_row_height = -1
        wrap_row_phys_ascent = 0
        wrap_row_phys_height = 0
        wrap_row_extra_line_spacing = 18351208
        wrap_row_min_pos = 8955976
        wrap_row_min_bpos = 0
        wrap_row_max_pos = 0
        wrap_row_max_bpos = 8961032
        cvpos = 676027
        min_pos = 96338
        max_pos = 96426
        min_bpos = 96338
        max_bpos = 96426
#10 0x010cfb35 in try_window (window=141578245, pos=..., flags=1)
    at xdisp.c:15958
        w = 0x8705000
        it = {window = 141578245, w = 0x8705000, f = 0x35c2000,
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 96432, prev_stop = 96426,
          base_level_stop = 96426, end_charpos = 285892, s = 0x0,
          string_nchars = 0, region_beg_charpos = -1, region_end_charpos = -1,
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = 1,
          header_line_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
          from_disp_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0,
          dp = 0x361b600, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0,
          dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 14, ctl_chars = {
            0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 96338,
              bytepos = 96338}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {
              charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, current = {
            pos = {charpos = 96426, bytepos = 96426},
            overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1,
              bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 96426, overlay_strings = {
            0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0 <repeats 16 times>},
          string = 50239514, from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0,
                  slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
                  image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
              position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0,
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0,
                  slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
                  image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
              position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0,
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0,
                  slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
                  image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
              position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0,
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0,
                  slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
                  image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
              position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0,
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0,
                  slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
                  image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
              position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0,
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0,
          what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = 1,
          ctl_arrow_p = 1, face_box_p = 0, start_of_box_run_p = 0,
          end_of_box_run_p = 0, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = 0, glyph_not_available_p = 0,
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0, face_before_selective_p = 0,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = 0, c = 10, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 96427,
            id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
            reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
            to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 10,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0,
          slice = {x = 50239514, y = 50239514, width = 50239514,
            height = 50239514}, space_width = 50239514, voffset = 0,
          tab_width = 8, font_height = 50239514, object = 89596421,
          position = {charpos = 96426, bytepos = 96426},
          truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 0,
          first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 968, last_visible_y = 1104,
          extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0,
          override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0,
          glyph_row = 0xa089020, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1,
          pixel_width = 8, ascent = 12, descent = 4, max_ascent = 12,
          max_descent = 4, phys_ascent = 12, phys_descent = 4,
          max_phys_ascent = 12, max_phys_descent = 4, current_x = 704,
          continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 96426,
            bytepos = 96426}, current_y = 384, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 24,
          hpos = 88, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = 1, bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 96427, charpos = 96427, ch = 10, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1,
            type = NEUTRAL_B, type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_B,
            orig_type = NEUTRAL_B, resolved_level = 0, invalid_levels = 0,
            invalid_rl_levels = -1, prev_was_pdf = 0, prev = {bytepos = 96426,
              charpos = 96426, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_B,
              orig_type = NEUTRAL_B}, last_strong = {bytepos = 96421,
              charpos = 96421, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0,
              charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 96427,
              charpos = 96427, type = STRONG_L, type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_ON,
              orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON}, next_for_ws = {bytepos = 96390,
              charpos = 96390, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_en_pos = 0,
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, ignore_bn_limit = -1, sor = L2R,
            scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 96650, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0,
            level_stack = {{level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR} <repeats 64 times>}, string = {
              lstring = 50239514, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0,
              from_disp_str = 0, unibyte = 0}, paragraph_dir = L2R,
            separator_limit = 96427, first_elt = 0, new_paragraph = 0,
            frame_window_p = 1}, paragraph_embedding = L2R}
        last_text_row = 0xa088f74
        f = 0x35c2000
#11 0x010d954a in redisplay_window (window=141578245, just_this_one_p=0)
    at xdisp.c:15483
        d2 = 163289607
        d4 = -1
        d6 = 0
        d1 = 196220888
        d3 = 411
        d5 = 163289607
        w = 0x8705000
        f = 0x35c2000
        buffer = 0x8705000
        old = 0x3512000
        lpoint = {charpos = 866049, bytepos = 866088}
        opoint = {charpos = 94647, bytepos = 94647}
        startp = {charpos = 94643, bytepos = 94643}
        update_mode_line = 1
        tem = 6
        it = {window = 0, w = 0x0, f = 0xffffffff, method = 65536,
          stop_charpos = 8978431, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 8968872,
          end_charpos = 17627957, s = 0x88d200 "\005\234Ã\n",
          string_nchars = 180591616, region_beg_charpos = 8966648,
          region_end_charpos = 16821924,
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 20603176, multibyte_p = 0,
          header_line_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
          from_disp_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0,
          dp = 0x88d218, dpvec = 0x100af04, dpend = 0xac39c05,
          dpvec_char_len = 180591616, dpvec_face_id = 180588544,
          saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {25, 50312704, 8966712, 17208422,
            50410978, 0, -16, 138763269, 109686784, 139907072, 8969000,
            17613692, 50410978, 50312709, 0, 18}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 1008, string_pos = {
              charpos = 40, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {
              charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
            string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
          n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = -199800291,
          overlay_strings = {8966984, 1980715306, 8967060, 8967104, 8967080,
            0, 0, 0, 8966900, 0, 8967400, 2, 8966984, 0, 1980715423, 8967408},
          string_overlays = {0, 8967404, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
            8967416, 2130555784, 2130554880, 8966964}, string = 1972014634,
          from_overlay = 2130555868, stack = {{string = 8967552,
              string_nchars = 2, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 65536, base_level_stop = 4, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 92,
                id = 1, ch = 2130555736, rule_idx = 8967048,
                lookback = 1972014133, nglyphs = 1359034108, reversed_p = 312,
                charpos = 556, nchars = 16, nbytes = 0, from = 65536,
                to = 8967028, width = 1972013008}, face_id = 16, u = {image = {
                  object = 65536, slice = {x = 14213, y = 8967048,
                    width = 1972000567, height = 1694775173},
                  image_id = 8967584}, comp = {object = 65536}, stretch = {
                  object = 65536}}, position = {charpos = 1896886252,
                bytepos = 55663872}, current = {pos = {charpos = 25860,
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 8967144, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 17985051, bytepos = 1694775173},
                dpvec_index = 1694775173}, from_overlay = 556, area = 16,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = 8967552,
              multibyte_p = 1, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0,
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 1694775173}, {string = 16,
              string_nchars = 312, end_charpos = 544, stop_charpos = 320,
              prev_stop = 16, base_level_stop = 556, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 8967584, id = 55663872, ch = 24, rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 1359034108, nglyphs = 8967584, reversed_p = 196608,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 8967176, nbytes = 1972013352,
                from = 1359034108, to = 0, width = 5}, face_id = 8967208, u = {
                image = {object = 18016143, slice = {x = 1359034108, y = 0,
                    width = 8967352, height = 8967584}, image_id = 8967584},
                comp = {object = 18016143}, stretch = {object = 18016143}},
              position = {charpos = 8967584, bytepos = 8967512}, current = {
                pos = {charpos = 18027059, bytepos = 8967584},
                overlay_string_index = 8967712, string_pos = {charpos = 2,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 55664104},
              from_overlay = 8967416, area = 8967260, method = 1980590424,
              paragraph_embedding = 1959892152, multibyte_p = 0,
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0,
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0,
              line_wrap = 8967288, voffset = -29685, space_width = 6,
              font_height = 0}, {string = 1980521593, string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 8967348, stop_charpos = 55664104,
              prev_stop = 8967432, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 1, ch = 8967416, rule_idx = 1,
                lookback = 2, nglyphs = 1, reversed_p = 8967396,
                charpos = 8967400, nchars = 8967404, nbytes = 8967408,
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 16385, u = {image = {
                  object = 1, slice = {x = 23, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
                  image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 1}, stretch = {object = 1}},
              position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 1}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 3, bytepos = 56724368},
                overlay_string_index = 171473920, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 8968020, bytepos = 8967432},
                dpvec_index = 17694006}, from_overlay = 55663872,
              area = 8967428, method = GET_FROM_DISPLAY_VECTOR,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0,
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0,
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0,
              line_wrap = 3, voffset = -10920, space_width = 17694244,
              font_height = 55663872}, {string = 8967468,
              string_nchars = 1972000235, end_charpos = 1359034108,
              stop_charpos = 180588544, prev_stop = 1359034108,
              base_level_stop = 1985962210, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 96454360,
                id = 1, ch = 180588544, rule_idx = 8967512,
                lookback = 18342699, nglyphs = 20722240,
                reversed_p = 1359034108, charpos = 0, nchars = 304,
                nbytes = 1359034108, from = 180588544, to = 8968056,
                width = 17712118}, face_id = 180588544, u = {image = {
                  object = 1359034108, slice = {x = 544, y = 560, width = 38,
                    height = 2}, image_id = 56722928}, comp = {
                  object = 1359034108}, stretch = {object = 1359034108}},
              position = {charpos = 17711523, bytepos = 66}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
              from_overlay = 0, area = 312, method = 544,
              paragraph_embedding = 556, multibyte_p = 0,
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0,
              avoid_cursor_p = 1, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0,
              line_wrap = 8, voffset = 16, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {
              string = 180588544, string_nchars = 180592128, end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 2428910, prev_stop = 96454360,
              base_level_stop = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 8967552, id = 1,
                ch = 2, rule_idx = 171473920, lookback = 55663872,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0, from = 177733376, to = 1359034108,
                width = 56722928}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0,
                  slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 312},
                  image_id = 544}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 320, bytepos = 560},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = L2R, multibyte_p = 0,
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0,
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0,
              font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER,
          face_id = 8967584, selective_display_ellipsis_p = 0,
          ctl_arrow_p = 0, face_box_p = 0, start_of_box_run_p = 0,
          end_of_box_run_p = 0, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 1,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = 0, glyph_not_available_p = 1,
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 1, face_before_selective_p = 0,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 1, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0,
            ch = 75, rule_idx = 288, lookback = 2130555664, nglyphs = 196608,
            reversed_p = 8967884, charpos = 1972126240, nchars = 2130555712,
            nbytes = 8967924, from = 96, to = 119, width = 1},
          char_to_display = 1089,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_EMPTY_BOX, image_id = 8968040,
          slice = {x = 1986038063, y = 1023488907, width = 15728673,
            height = 8967924}, space_width = 4, voffset = 152, tab_width = 0,
          font_height = 133931008, object = 140236288, position = {
            charpos = 1023488907, bytepos = 112},
          truncation_pixel_width = 1088, continuation_pixel_width = 0,
          first_visible_x = 8, last_visible_x = 1,
          last_visible_y = 1963995116, extra_line_spacing = 0,
          max_extra_line_spacing = 112, override_ascent = 1103,
          override_descent = 8, override_boff = 1, glyph_row = 0x75102fec,
          area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, nglyphs = 112, pixel_width = 100236293,
          ascent = 1, descent = 14, max_ascent = 1963995116, max_descent = 0,
          phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 20234176, max_phys_ascent = 0,
          max_phys_descent = 8968376, current_x = 17888885,
          continuation_lines_width = 109686784, eol_pos = {
            charpos = 1023488907, bytepos = 1985962210},
          current_y = 133931008, first_vpos = 1, vpos = 100236288,
          hpos = 8968072, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 58155,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 279, left_user_fringe_face_id = 799296,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 78731, bidi_p = 0, bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 140236288, charpos = 1023488907, ch = 1023488907,
            nchars = 140236288, ch_len = 8968184, type = 172,
            type_after_w1 = 100236288, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            resolved_level = 1963995116, invalid_levels = 0,
            invalid_rl_levels = 0, prev_was_pdf = 0, prev = {bytepos = 0,
              charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = 1963995116}, last_strong = {bytepos = 100236288,
              charpos = 8968168, type = 112, type_after_w1 = 1088,
              orig_type = WEAK_NSM}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 112,
              charpos = 1088, type = 120, type_after_w1 = 1104,
              orig_type = 50239514}, prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 50239514,
              charpos = 50239514, type = 4294967295,
              type_after_w1 = 4294967295, orig_type = 4294967295},
            next_for_ws = {bytepos = -1, charpos = 50239514, type = 50239514,
              type_after_w1 = 50239514, orig_type = 50239514},
            next_en_pos = 109686784, next_en_type = 100236288,
            ignore_bn_limit = 0, sor = 8968328, scan_dir = 17724861,
            disp_pos = 109686784, disp_prop = 139909120, stack_idx = 0,
            level_stack = {{level = 0, override = 4294967295}, {level = -1,
                override = 100236293}, {level = 0, override = 4294967295}, {
                level = -1, override = 4294967295}, {level = 109686784,
                override = 20718640}, {level = 0, override = 8968328}, {
                level = 17887642, override = 109686784}, {level = 100236288,
                override = 4294967295}, {level = 129282048,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 5, override = 16}, {
                level = 109686784, override = 20718640}, {level = 0,
                override = 8968376}, {level = 18017880, override = 99942144}, {
                level = 20234176, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 8968376,
                override = 17100830}, {level = 99942144,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 5, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 99942144, override = 8968856}, {level = 17114034,
                override = 99942144}, {level = 1, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 5504,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 172,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = 36}, {
                level = 0, override = 140500992}, {level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 0, override = 5}, {level = 0, override = 139907072}, {
                level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 104, override = 20234176}, {
                level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 0, override = 20234176}, {level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 131974296, override = 52493504}, {level = 50387880,
                override = 8968664}, {level = 16820313,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 162968630,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 51804416,
                override = 56469504}, {level = 150656094, override = 3}, {
                level = 143072248, override = 20234176}, {level = 0,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 0, override = 3}, {level = 129362936,
                override = 20234176}, {level = 139815936,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 512,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 140507012, override = L2R}, {
                level = 16, override = 55874688}, {level = 99942144,
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}}, string = {lstring = 16, s = 0x0,
              schars = 139907760, bufpos = 139907072, from_disp_str = 0,
              unibyte = 0}, paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR,
            separator_limit = 99942144, first_elt = 1, new_paragraph = 0,
            frame_window_p = 0}, paragraph_embedding = 109686784}
        current_matrix_up_to_date_p = 1
        used_current_matrix_p = 0
        buffer_unchanged_p = 1
        temp_scroll_step = 0
        centering_position = -1
        last_line_misfit = 0
        beg_unchanged = 0
        end_unchanged = 285891
#12 0x010dbdcb in redisplay_window_0 (window=141578245) at xdisp.c:13606
No locals.
#13 0x0100ecea in internal_condition_case_1 (
    bfun=0x10dbda1 <redisplay_window_0>, arg=141578245, handlers=50223886,
    hfun=0x10c47ca <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1547
        val = 6
        c = {tag = 50239514, val = 50239514, next = 0x88f3a0, gcpro = 0x0,
          jmp = {8969000, 141578240, 180588544, 56369152, 8968828, 16837777,
            8978372, 0, 8973728, 8975232, 6, 23, 1, 0, 0, 0},
          backlist = 0x88eda0, handlerlist = 0x88f380, lisp_eval_depth = 6,
          pdlcount = 23, poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0,
          byte_stack = 0x88ee70}
        h = {handler = 50223886, var = 50239514, chosen_clause = 0,
          tag = 0x88dab0, next = 0x88f380}
#14 0x010c4518 in redisplay_windows (window=676027) at xdisp.c:13586
        w = 0x8705000
#15 0x010dd0ff in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13163
        f = 0x35c2000
        tail = 54834982
        frame = 676027
        w = 0xac39e00
        sw = 0xac39e00
        fr = 0x6
        pending = 0
        must_finish = 1
        tlbufpos = {charpos = 36998, bytepos = 36998}
        tlendpos = {charpos = 17819, bytepos = 17819}
        number_of_visible_frames = 4
        polling_stopped_here = 1
        old_frame = 180588549
        consider_all_windows_p = 1
#16 0x010dda23 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=2) at xdisp.c:13414
No locals.
#17 0x010575c6 in Fredisplay (force=50239514) at dispnew.c:6088
No locals.
#18 0x010120d4 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x1347f20) at eval.c:2996
        fun = 20217632
        original_fun = 8973680
        funcar = 676026
        lisp_numargs = 6
        val = 676026
        backtrace = {next = 0x88ef30, function = 0x88edf0, args = 0x88edf4,
          nargs = 0, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x88ed70
        i = 676026
#19 0x0109f55c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=676026, vector=8973808,
    maxdepth=676027, args_template=50239514, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:785
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x11bc3a0
        stack = {pc = 0x13401fb "\207\b\204;", byte_string = 18596745,
          byte_string_start = 0x13401c8 "\b§\203\020", constants = 18596765,
          next = 0x88f000}
        top = 0x88edf0
#20 0x01011a66 in funcall_lambda (fun=18596685, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x88ef84)
    at eval.c:3227
        val = 6
        syms_left = 50239514
        next = 18596680
        lexenv = 50239514
        i = 1
        optional = 1
        rest = 0
#21 0x01011ec9 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x11bc34d) at eval.c:3057
        fun = 18596685
        original_fun = 50682794
        funcar = 676026
        lisp_numargs = 6
        val = 676026
        backtrace = {next = 0x88f0c0, function = 0x88ef80, args = 0x88ef84,
          nargs = 1, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x3055baa
        i = 676026
#22 0x0109f55c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=676026, vector=8974208,
    maxdepth=676027, args_template=50239514, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:785
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x350b108
        stack = {pc = 0x329814a "\024Ë \203 ", byte_string = 81913489,
          byte_string_start = 0x32980b4 "\b\206\b", constants = 55619845,
          next = 0x88f240}
        top = 0x88ef80
#23 0x01011a66 in funcall_lambda (fun=53846277, nargs=0, arg_vector=0x88f1d8)
    at eval.c:3227
        val = 6
        syms_left = 50239514
        next = 53846272
        lexenv = 50239514
        i = 0
        optional = 0
        rest = 0
#24 0x01011ec9 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x335a105) at eval.c:3057
        fun = 53846277
        original_fun = 55788594
        funcar = 676026
        lisp_numargs = 6
        val = 676026
        backtrace = {next = 0x88f180, function = 0x88f1d4, args = 0x88f1d8,
          nargs = 0, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x3534432
        i = 676026
#25 0x0101273a in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x88f1d4) at eval.c:2448
        i = 20209781
        numargs = 0
        spread_arg = 50239514
        funcall_args = 0x1346070
        fun = 55788594
        retval = 20209781
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x2fe981a, var = 0x1c, nvars = 55251738}
        sa_must_free = 0
#26 0x01012160 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x1346075) at eval.c:2978
        fun = 20209781
        original_fun = 50347490
        funcar = 676026
        lisp_numargs = 6
        val = 676026
        backtrace = {next = 0x88f330, function = 0x88f1d0, args = 0x88f1d4,
          nargs = 2, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x3003de2
        i = 676026
#27 0x0109f55c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=676026, vector=8974800,
    maxdepth=676027, args_template=50239514, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:785
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0x12548e0
        stack = {pc = 0x12dc757 "\210)Á\207", byte_string = 19220673,
          byte_string_start = 0x12dc74e "rÁ\bÂH\bÃH\"\210)Á\207",
          constants = 19220701, next = 0x88f4b0}
        top = 0x88f1d0
#28 0x0109fe5f in Fbyte_code (bytestr=6, vector=6, maxdepth=6)
    at bytecode.c:423
No locals.
#29 0x01011203 in eval_sub (form=20224448) at eval.c:2350
        numargs = 3
        args_left = 50239514
        i = 3
        maxargs = 3
        argvals = {19220673, 19220701, 16, 7, 0, 8975168, 384, 8}
        fun = 20224448
        val = 20224448
        original_fun = 50359466
        original_args = 19220670
        funcar = 676026
        backtrace = {next = 0x88f570, function = 0x88f2dc, args = 0x88f2e0,
          nargs = 3, debug_on_exit = 0}
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x12dc931, var = 0x1254599, nvars = 19777833}
        gcpro2 = {next = 0x3055aba, var = 0x4da3305, nvars = 0}
        gcpro3 = {next = 0x200, var = 0x88f2e0, nvars = 3}
#30 0x01012f9b in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=50239514,
    bodyform=19220662, handlers=18595774) at eval.c:1463
        val = 50239514
        c = {tag = 50239514, val = 50239514, next = 0x88fd30, gcpro = 0x0,
          jmp = {8975384, 50239514, 8975408, 19777482, 8975212, 16854777,
            8978372, 0, 1, 8975412, 50239538, 4, 8975728, 8975408, 8975412,
            3}, backlist = 0x88f570, handlerlist = 0x88fd10,
          lisp_eval_depth = 1, pdlcount = 8, poll_suppress_count = 0,
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x88f4b0}
        h = {handler = 18595774, var = 50239514, chosen_clause = 1,
          tag = 0x88f3a0, next = 0x88fd10}
#31 0x0109ebee in exec_byte_code (bytestr=676026, vector=8975408,
    maxdepth=676027, args_template=50239514, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:981
        op = 143
        vectorp = 0x1254848
        stack = {pc = 0x12dc7ca "\210\016\026\205x", byte_string = 19220529,
          byte_string_start = 0x12dc75c "\b\021\n\020\v\022Æ\034Ç\v!\203|",
          constants = 19220549, next = 0x0}
        top = 0x88f430
#32 0x01011a66 in funcall_lambda (fun=19220501, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x88f5cc)
    at eval.c:3227
        val = 6
        syms_left = 50239514
        next = 19220496
        lexenv = 50239514
        i = 1
        optional = 0
        rest = 0
#33 0x01011ec9 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x1254815) at eval.c:3057
        fun = 19220501
        original_fun = 50284810
        funcar = 676026
        lisp_numargs = 6
        val = 676026
        backtrace = {next = 0x0, function = 0x88f5c8, args = 0x88f5cc,
          nargs = 1, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x2ff490a
        i = 676026
#34 0x01012556 in call1 (fn=6, arg1=6) at eval.c:2765
        ret_ungc_val = 6
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x4f4e457b, var = 0xff880294, nvars = 2}
        args = {50284810, 81408773}
#35 0x0101e1a3 in timer_check () at keyboard.c:4463
        nexttime = {tv_sec = -1, tv_usec = -1}
        idleness_now = {tv_sec = 1, tv_usec = 500000}
        timers = 81182998
        idle_timers = 50239514
        chosen_timer = 81408773
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x4da3305, var = 0x2fe981a, nvars = 1}
        gcpro3 = {next = 0x0, var = 0x0, nvars = 0}
        now = {tv_sec = 1330529659, tv_usec = 660000}
        gcpro2 = {next = 0x4f4e457f, var = 0x73b90, nvars = 8976104}
        nexttime = {tv_sec = -1, tv_usec = -1}
        idleness_now = {tv_sec = 1, tv_usec = 500000}
        timers = 81182998
        idle_timers = 50239514
        chosen_timer = 81408773
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x4da3305, var = 0x2fe981a, nvars = 1}
        gcpro3 = {next = 0x0, var = 0x0, nvars = 0}
        now = {tv_sec = 1330529659, tv_usec = 660000}
        gcpro2 = {next = 0x4f4e457f, var = 0x73b90, nvars = 8976104}
#36 0x0101e3cc in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3390
No locals.
#37 0x010242b5 in get_input_pending (addr=0x13be7e0, flags=1)
    at keyboard.c:6739
No locals.
#38 0x0102436a in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=1)
    at keyboard.c:10506
        old_timers_run = 62442
#39 0x01019776 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=37, microsecs=0,
    read_kbd=-1, do_display=1, wait_for_cell=50239514, wait_proc=0x0,
    just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4733
        old_timers_run = 62442
        old_buffer = 0x5348e00
        old_window = 180592133
        leave = 0
        timeout_reduced_for_timers = 1
        channel = 0
        nfds = 0
        Available = {bits = {0, 0}}
        Writeok = {bits = {0, 0}}
        check_delay = 0
        no_avail = 0
        xerrno = 62442
        proc = 1
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_usec = 46000}
        end_time = {tv_sec = 1330529696, tv_usec = 614000}
        wait_channel = -1
        got_some_input = 0
#40 0x010574b5 in sit_for (timeout=148, reading=1, do_display=1)
    at dispnew.c:6063
        sec = 676026
        usec = 676027
#41 0x0102602e in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=2, maps=0x88fa60,
    prev_event=50239514, used_mouse_menu=0x88fb68, end_time=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2690
        tem0 = 148
        timeout = 148
        delay_level = 676027
        buffer_size = 676026
        c = 50239514
        jmpcount = 2
        local_getcjmp = {8976920, 0, 0, 1, 8976476, 16930143, 8978372, 0,
          50239514, 8976656, 37036, 87330304, 87330309, 148144, 8976920,
          18340639}
        save_jump = {8973464, 1, 0, 1, 8973020, 16930143, 8978372, 0, 0, 0, 0,
          51276224, 51354830, 51669114, 8973448, 16820563}
        key_already_recorded = 0
        tem = 0
        save = 148
        previous_echo_area_message = 50239514
        also_record = 50239514
        reread = 0
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x529ed9b, var = 0x0, nvars = 0}
        gcpro2 = {next = 0x9caa5de, var = 0x2ff4362, nvars = 87330309}
        polling_stopped_here = 0
        orig_kboard = 0x34ad180
#42 0x0102792b in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x88fc60, bufsize=30,
    prompt=50239514, dont_downcase_last=0, can_return_switch_frame=1,
    fix_current_buffer=1) at keyboard.c:9326
        interrupted_kboard = 0x34ad180
        key = 87330309
        used_mouse_menu = 0
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        local_first_binding = 0
        from_string = 50239514
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        nmaps = 2
        nmaps_allocated = 2
        defs = 0x88fa40
        submaps = 0x88fa60
        orig_local_map = 85383062
        orig_keymap = 50239514
        localized_local_map = 0
        first_binding = 0
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 54828966, map = 54828966, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 50228934, map = 50228934, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 54828974, map = 54828974, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = 0
        delayed_switch_frame = 50239514
        original_uppercase = 50310528
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        starting_buffer = 0x5348e00
        fake_prefixed_keys = 50239514
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x3003150, var = 0x3003152, nvars = 8977384}
#43 0x010298b1 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1448
        cmd = 2
        keybuf = {76, 212, 192, 16921936, 190416934, 50239538, 8977584,
          50239514, 50344778, 50239514, 50239514, 50239514, 50239514, 8977584,
          8977656, 16922120, 190416934, 8977584, 0, 0, 8977664, 12105000,
          50239514, 2, 50479926, 20542298, 8977640, 16854564, 50479926,
          50239514}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 53383
        prev_buffer = 0x5348e00
#44 0x0100ef97 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1029710 <command_loop_1>,
    handlers=50297242, hfun=0x1023555 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1509
        val = 6
        c = {tag = 50239514, val = 50239514, next = 0x88fde0, gcpro = 0x0,
          jmp = {8977832, 0, 20542298, 1, 8977660, 16838468, 8978372, 0,
            6553646, 7077996, 2949164, 3473459, 50, 0, 0, 0}, backlist = 0x0,
          handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2,
          poll_suppress_count = 0, interrupt_input_blocked = 0,
          byte_stack = 0x0}
        h = {handler = 50297242, var = 50239514, chosen_clause = 50239538,
          tag = 0x88fd30, next = 0x0}
#45 0x0101cd1b in command_loop_2 (ignore=50239514) at keyboard.c:1159
        val = 6
#46 0x0100eecc in internal_catch (tag=6, func=0x101ccf8 <command_loop_2>,
    arg=50239514) at eval.c:1266
        c = {tag = 50295266, val = 50239514, next = 0x0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {
            8978008, 0, 20542298, 1, 8977868, 16838322, 8978372, 0, 1,
            50239514, 50239514, 0, 50412760, 50412762, 8978008, 16841667},
          backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0,
          pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 0, interrupt_input_blocked = 0,
          byte_stack = 0x0}
#47 0x0101cbce in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:1138
No locals.
#48 0x0101cce2 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:822
        buffer = 50239514
#49 0x01002f1b in main (argc=2, argv=0xd82bc0) at emacs.c:1715
        dummy = 57
        stack_bottom_variable = 1 '\001'
        do_initial_setlocale = 1
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = 0
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x11a4f20 "censored"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
xbacktrace:

"redisplay" (0x88edf4)
"sit-for" (0x88ef84)
"lazy-lock-fontify-after-idle" (0x88f1d8)
"apply" (0x88f1d4)
"byte-code" (0x88f2e0)
"timer-event-handler" (0x88f5cc)

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-02-27 on HANNUK
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (3.4)'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: FIN
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail regexp-opt rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win
w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer button
faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Hannu