Subject: bug#10906: 24.0.94; `c-mark-function' does set the mark well

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 21:24:04 +0000

Hello, Dani.

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:02:44AM +0100, Dani Moncayo wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 01:14, Juri Linkov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >[...]
> > Regarding bug#10906, I think `c-mark-function' should be rewritten
> > to follow the logic of `mark-defun'.

Any chance of a quick summary of how c-mark-function differs from
mark-defun?

> Agreed, and BTW, if `c-mark-function' is going to be revised, please,
> take also this problem into account:

> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=5525

Again, what is this bug?  Could you not even quote the title line from
it?

> Thanks.

> -- 
> Dani Moncayo

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).