Subject: bug#10897: sending mail via report-emacs-bug

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 15:59:10 +0100

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Unless I have a Gnus session open, when I do M-x report-emacs-bug,
>> I am prompted for subject, I write subject, then RET and
>> "Subject" and "To" fields are empty, and when I do C-c C-c I have an
>> error like:
>
> I'm unable to reproduce this bug with "emacs -Q" or just "emacs".  Do
> you have some local customisations to your Message setup that wipes the
> headers?
Maybe because in Emacs -Q the 'to' and 'subject' field are completed as
expected.

I use same configuration for Emacs-24.0.92 and 24.0.94 and behavior is
different. (i.e nothing in 'to' and 'subject' for 24.0.94)

Note: My Gnus configuration is not new and works fine since months (years).

-- 
  Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997