Subject: Re: bug#10808: gnus-summary-cancel-article does not check from-address of current group

From: Peter Münster <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:42:41 +0100

On Sat, Feb 08 2014, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:

>> There is now a new problem, that is perhaps related to your changes:
>> I have   mail-specify-envelope-from      =  t
>> and      message-sendmail-envelope-from  =  'header
>>
>> That means, that the envelope-from should be taken from the "From:"
>> header. But with latest git-gnus, always user-mail-address is used...
>
> Hm.  Is this when sending normal emails?
>
> Reading the code, I'm not sure how the change in the cancellation code
> would affect this at all.

Hi Lars,

I cannot reproduce this any more. The problem was about 1 week ago, and
I don't remember, what I could have been doing wrong...

Sorry about the noise,
-- 
           Peter