Subject: Re: bug#1078 acknowledged by developer (close 1078)

From: Stefano Zacchiroli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:15:04 +0100

reopen 1078
thanks

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:00:03PM -0800, Emacs bug Tracking System wrote:
> This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
> #1078: 23.0.60; font faces setting ignored by emacsclient vs --daemon, when Viper mode is loaded,
> which was filed against the emacs package.
> 
> It has been marked as closed by one of the developers, namely
> Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>.

Why has it been closed?

I can still reproduce it, and I'm using an Emacs snapshot not older
than 3 days ago.

Please explain.
Reopening the bug in the mean time.

Cheers.

-- 
Stefano Zacchiroli -o- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
zack@{upsilon.cc,pps.jussieu.fr,debian.org} -<>- http://upsilon.cc/zack/
Dietro un grande uomo c'è ..|  .  |. Et ne m'en veux pas si je te tutoie
sempre uno zaino ...........| ..: |.... Je dis tu à tous ceux que j'aime