Subject: bug#10779: 24.0.93; ERC: Patch to make server response timestamp format customizable

From: Teemu Likonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 22:03:19 +0300

* Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen [2012-05-13 20:51:55 +0200] wrote:

> Teemu Likonen <[email-masked]> writes:
>> The papers have been signed now, so I guess you are free to apply my
>> patch.
>
> I've now applied your patch.

Thanks.

> Could you send a patch to the erc manual, too, describing the
> variable?

The Erc manual does not describe much, and it would look strange to have
just my variable there alone.

    7.3 Options
    ===========

    This section has not yet been written. For now, the easiest way to
    check out the available options for ERC is to do `M-x
    customize-group erc RET'.

(erc) Options