Subject: bug#10778: gnus-mime-save-part-and-strip: error

From: "Christoph Conrad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:47:22 +0100

Hi,

error on `gnus-mime-save-part-and-strip' when trying to save an image.
When the file does not exist on the hard disc and you enter only a
directory (without file name) on the prompt:

  (let ((filename ...) file) (when filename (setq filename ...)) (setq file (read-file-name ... ... ...)) (if (file-directory-p file) (setq file ...) (setq file ...)) (setq mm-default-directory (file-name-directory file)) (and (or ... ...) (progn ... file)))
  mm-save-part((#<buffer  *mm*<4>> ("text/html" (charset . "iso-8859-1")) nil nil nil nil nil nil) "Delete MIME part and save to: ")
  gnus-mime-save-part-and-strip()
  call-interactively(gnus-mime-save-part-and-strip nil nil)

Ma Gnus v0.2
GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2011-03-10 on 3249CTO
200 news.gmane.org InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.5.1 ready (posting ok)
101 Capability list:
VERSION 2
IMPLEMENTATION INN 2.5.1
AUTHINFO USER
HDR
LIST ACTIVE ACTIVE.TIMES DISTRIB.PATS HEADERS NEWSGROUPS OVERVIEW.FMT
OVER
POST
READER
STARTTLS
.