Subject: Re: bug#10771: TAB completion for info-display-manual

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 18:31:26 +0200

> From: Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 14:57:14 +0800
> 
> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> >> At least this is not worse than the original command that reads a
> >> manual name without completion.
> >
> > I didn't say it was worse.  I asked how it was better.
> 
> How about adding existing Info buffers' manual names to the completion
> table too, like the following?

Fine with me, but please nreverse the list returned by
info--manual-names, so that it is in the order of buffer-list.  This
is important because that is the order in which the command examines
the buffers.

Thanks.